The SeeYa (더 씨야) Official Thread

princess

THE SEEYA’s upcoming mini-album will be release on December the 3rd!

333wv4j.png

Name: 더 씨야 The SeeYa
Date of Debut: November 2012
Company: Core Content Media
Official Fanclub: TBA
Official Balloon Color: TBA
Genres: R&B, Dance, Ballad

News On Oct 24, 2012

Female vocal group SeeYa is being rebooted as The SEEYA. There will be four members in this group and will be revealed on November 5 KST, while their debut digital single will be released a week after on the 12th. The SEEYA worked with hit producer Duble Sidekick for their upcoming single. The group will be featuring a different style of music than the trademark mid-tempo ballads that the original SeeYa was known for. The original SeeYa disbanded in early 2011.

News On Nov 01, 2012

Core Contents Media‘s upcoming group THE SEEYA has unveiled the album jacket cover of their upcoming debut album. The album cover was made to resemble the almost-extinct LP covers that were popular back in the 1980s. THE SEEYA is a reformed group of four talented rookies, and will be continuing in the footsteps left behind by the original group SeeYa, which disbanded after their last album ‘See You Again‘ in 2011. THE SEEYA’s debut album will be titled ‘Good To Seeya‘, putting a play on words with their name. The album will be released on November 12th with the title track being “Be With You“, which has been composed by the popular Duble Sidekick. Although the group has been formed with the original SeeYa in mind, they promise to bring a new sound that is different from the former group.

art_1351769670.jpg

News On Nov 04 2012

Core Contents Media will soon debuting a new girl group! Named "The SeeYa," this new girl group will become the 2nd generation of popular vocal girl group SeeYa, which originally consisted of Nam Gyuri (later replaced by Lee Soomi), Kim Yeonji and Lee Boram. The first member of The SeeYa has been revealed on November 5th. At a tender age of 19 years old, Oh Yeonkyung's teaser images were released through Core Contents Media's official Facebook page. According to Core Contents Media, Oh Yeonkyung participated and featured in Brown Eyed Soul Sunghoon's "Lalala" track released in January 2011. She portrays a boyish charm in her teaser images for the upcoming single by The SeeYa. Core Contents Media will reveal new members of The SeeYa in the next few days until the 12th, in which the group will release their debut single "Be With You." The SeeYa will be a quartet vocal group.

News On
Nov 05 2012

Core Contents Media revealed the face of their new group THE SEEYA‘s second member, Song Minkyung on November 5th Song Minkyung is not only interested in singing, but acting as well, and starred in 2010 musical ‘Like Rain Like Music‘ as one of the female leads. She played the part excellently, proving her vocal abilities on stage. She enjoys playing the piano and is preparing sing while playing the piano in performances. THE SEEYA revealed first member Oh Yeon Kyung yesterday, and will be revealing the last two members in the near future. THE SEEYA’s debut title song, “Be With You“, produced by Duble Sidekick (Double Sidekick) will be revealed via online charts on November 12th.

Members: (4 out of 4 revealed)

ilg1h2.jpg
Name: Oh Yeonkyung

Revealed: November 5th 2012
Oh Yeon Kyung is 19 years old with a somewhat boyish appearance and she participated in Brown Eyed Soul‘s album ‘La La La‘ as a freshman in high school.

2012110701000376300028451.jpg
Name: Song Minkyung
Revealed: November 6th 2012
Song Minkyung is not only interested in singing, but acting as well, and starred in 2010 musical ‘Like Rain Like Music‘ as one of the female leads. She played the part excellently, proving her vocal abilities on stage. She enjoys playing the piano and is preparing sing while playing the piano in performances.

2hmed7a.jpg

Name: Heo Youngjoo
Revealed: November 7th 2012
Heo Youngjoo is 21 years old with a height of 168 cm (~5’6″) and possesses singing as well as acting abilities as she has studied at Sungkyunkwan University’s acting department. She is also skilled on the flute and piano.

n2iqfs.jpg

Name: Sung Yoojin
Revealed:
November 8th 2012
Sung Yoojin is 21 years old and is said to have served as the voice of the chorus and recording guides for popular singers like Baek Ji Young, IU, T-ara, and SECRET. She has won various awards in singing competitions and also worked as a vocal instructor.

Music Video 'Be With You'

Will Continue To Update!!
Credits For News Pics: ALLKPOP, KOREABOO & CCM FACEBOOK

Credits For News Info: ALLKPOP & KOREABOO

MUSIC VIDEO RELEASE!
Core Contents Media's newest ballad group, The SeeYa, revealed its first ever music video for their debut track "My Heart Is Dying." The song features SPEED member Taewoon.

After disbanding last year, rumors of a new version of SeeYa popped up. Last month the rumor was confirmed when CCM revealed plans of a new debut under the name The SeeYa. Consisting of members Oh Yeonkyung, Song Minkyung, Heo Youngjoo and Sung Yoojin, The SeeYa debuted earlier today with their first mini album "Good To SeeYa" and title track "My Heart Is Dying (feat. SPEED's Taewoon)."

The music video was directed by Chang (Death Bell), and featured actor and actress Joo Sangwook en Lim Jungeun.

Guest AFXistheBEST

Why is there only one supporter of The Seeya on Soompi?

I rather like them. I wasn't into K-Pop durin Seeya's time, so I never knew what they were like. I'm really happy The Seeya debuted, coz now I can experience the supposed amazingness of Seeya, but now.

Also, I LOVE THEIR SONG.

Thanks new people heh I thought there was no fans for The SeeYa here anyways new News The SeeYa release the dance version for 'Be With You' you get to see the girls dance and which girl sings which part and also the choreography of the song :D

The SeeYa - Be With You Dance Version Feat. SPEED Music Video:

The SeeYa Debut Stage at M! Countdown! :D
http://youtu.be/3pe1sJnOK3o

There debut performance was pretty good there voices is really lovely the only thing I dislike honestly is the Gothic theme outfits and kind of worshiping dance routine heh other than that it was lovely. 

So Music Core and InkiGayo video can't share it here since youtube have block them or remove them anyways I have to say from all 4 music shows The SeeYa debuted I really like InkiGayo performance because there outfits was lovely the stylist should always dress them like that also I like Music Core stage because it was really lovely heh.

My thoughts of the girls:
Oh Yeonkyung: She really seems to be the innocent from all four girls and I really like her she reminds me of Lee Boram (original seeya) though I feel she needs a wii bit more practice her vocals are not that strong but it's very lovely!
Song Minkyung: She is very pretty and she resembles look wise of G.na, I'm going to assume she is the face of 'The SeeYa' her voice is also lovely and I also think she is going to be the rapper?
Heo Youngjoo: Her voice is amazing and I can tell she could hit those high notes and milk the long notes beautifully also her voice reminds me of Gyuri from Kara, and she to is very pretty.
Sung Yoojin: She may not have the face but her voice is the best from all four of lady's that's pretty much why she is the main vocals, but I have to say she reminds me of Yeonji (original seeya) so I'm very happy with that.

For The SeeYa they left me good impression I'm hoping they continue to showcase more beautiful performance and lovely songs like the original SeeYa, and I just hope CCM don't manage them crappy and give bad songs.

New NEWS of Boram visiting 'The SeeYa' in the rehearsal room.

20121119_leeboram_theseeya.jpg

Former SeeYa member Lee Boram paid a special surprise visit to THE SEEYA‘s rehearsal room.

After monitoring the girls’ debut stage on ‘M! Countdown‘ on November 15, Lee Boram headed to their rehearsal room to offer them her support. She stated, “The name SeeYa means so much to me. I spent my youth with that name; it’s a name that gives me strength. I’m glad that such talented girls are debuting with a name so precious to me, and I hope that they’ll continue to spread the name far and wide.”

THE SEEYA members responded, “We’ll always be working our hardest, so that we don’t bring shame to the SeeYa seniors’ reputation.”

THE SEEYA is currently promoting their debut track, “Be With You“.

News Source: ALLKPOP

Also as a bonus here is Oh and MinKyung goofing around :)tumblr_mdlc1d8mw91rugn8co1_500.jpg

first i was so sad and angery that ccm was using SEEYA name to get this group popular but when i heard their song i really liked it and they have nice voices but i like Yoojin the best out of the 4 girls and you are right princess she reminds me of Yeonji.

i really hope that ccm take good care of them and not just forget them.

News
Davichi‘s Lee Haeri will be featuring in THE SEEYA‘s first mini-album.

20121121_theseeya_haeri.jpg

According to Core Contents Media, Lee Haeri will be having a special vocal featuring in THE SEEYA’s upcoming mini-album, which is currently scheduled for release on December 3rd. Lee Haeri stated, “I’m looking forward to featuring in THE SEEYA’s mini-album. I hope that others will look forward to it as well.”

THE SEEYA added, “We’re glad to be able to work with Davichi’s Lee Haeri senior because she’s our role model. We’re learning a lot through her.”

The song they’ll be collaborating on is titled “Poison” and is actually Lee Haeri’s second piece of work with composers Duble Sidekick. Described to be a medium tempo pop ballad, Core Contents Media representatives added, “‘Poison’ is different from other love songs in that it directly yet abstractly expresses the feelings of someone in love.”

News Credits:
ALLKPOP

----

Such great news! Now I'm very excited knowing Heari going to be featured in The SeeYa debut Mini Album is so going to be great and even worth looking forward to! Fighting Davichi and The SeeYa! :)

I have to say this week Music Bank was pretty lovely, one the outfit's are gorgeous really prefer this style rather than the priest look. Two felt that Yeonkyung is more comfortable in singing this time and Youngjoo dispatch her side bangs and showed her forehead which made her look younger and prettier in my opinion The SeeYa is improving and loving it! :D

The SeeYa - Be With You MusicBank [11.23.12]
http://youtu.be/AWSMywHKCbQ

News
Rookie group THE SEEYA will be releasing a mini album, putting their debut promotions into full swing.

20121128_seeya_album.jpg

According to Core Contents Media on the 29th, THE SEEYA will be releasing their debut mini album ‘LOVE U‘ on December 6th. This is following the previous announcement in which it was stated that the album would be available on December 3rd; it seems the album has been postponed since the original said date.

The mini album will hold a total of 7 songs, including the title song, “Poison“, which is a collaboration song between THE SEEYA and Davichi‘s Lee Haeri. “Poison” was produced by the famous Duble Sidekick, and is a medium tempo pop ballad. Through it, fans will be able to get a taste of THE SEEYA’s four leveled high notes.

Lee Haeri shared, “‘Poison’ is a desirable song that I would like to take for Davichi’s title song.”

THE SEEYA members also shared, “We want to work hard so we could become singers following the footsteps of Davichi and SeeYa sunbaes.”

Meanwhile, THE SEEYA has been gaining attention as a talented vocal group since their debut song “Be With You” which was released on November 12th.

News Credits: ALLKPOP

----

I'm very excited for this collaboration as we all know (seeya & davichi fans) when they are together making music it always turns out amazing! So I'm so have high hope this new generation of SeeYa will make good music with Davichi heh. Not to mention another good news is that the mini album for The SeeYa is now coming soon eek very happy! :D

The girls are back with there new Mini Album I'm very impress and loving there live performance with Davichi's Lee Haeri! I feel that this style of music is what SeeYa is all about, the ballads heh 'Poison' such a good song heh here is there comeback performance on Music Core!

this was the best live since their debut they sound so amazing i want to see them sing with one of the the original seeya members or sing one of seeya's songs especially "shoes"

• 9 months later...

Archived