[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest littlemermaid_

Seeing them together at the Mamas just makes me want january to hurry up and come! They're just too perfect and beautiful together haha :D 

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(243, 243, 255); border-width: 3px 0px 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-top-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin: 0px 0px 0.1em; outline: 0px; padding: 4px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 22px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"Flower Boy Next Door Leads Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye Walk the MAMA Red Carpet TogetherPosted on November 30, 2012 by ockoala

ol3.jpg

Forget the universe-aligning perfect casting trio of Park Shin HyeYoon Si Yoon, and Kim Ji Hoonin the upcoming cable network tvN drama Flower Boy Next Door. That is already so awesome every post I’ve written about it has devolved into fangirling screeching that I confess to being the instigator of. What? Like y’all aren’t having tons of fun with it. Two things ratchet up my expectation even more. The first is that Yoon Si Yoon and Park Shin Hye walked the red carpet at the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) in Hong Kong this week. Shin Hye rocked a glamorous red draped dress (showing us she’s all woman now) while Si Yoon was all fine on top and lost me with the too-short tux pants and the horrible eye sore tan dress loafers. The second treat for me was starting to read the webtoon “I Steal Peeks at Him Everyday” which is the basis for this drama, and HOMG is it beyond adorable and hilarious. Shin Hye is a webtoon artist who dislikes social settings and basically lives in her apartment all day long. She has a crush on the cute guy who lives across the street in the opposite building and she spends her days peeking at him through her window into his, and even mimicking the things he does like eat breakfast and do her laundry at the same time. She’s like a harmless stalker. The few times she ventures out are when he leaves and she follows him from afar. The guy’s flamboyant cousin from Spain, Enrique Geum, arrives to live with him and he catches her peeking and thinks she’s interested in him (he’s wearing only flower print underwear when he catches her). I’ll summarize up to chapter 6 after the jump.

ol2.jpg

ol4.jpg

He writes her a note after catching her peeking a few more times, asking if she’s interested in him and sadly informing her that she’s not his preferred dish. She thinks he’s a crazy freak and keeps running away when she accidentally runs into him, while he gets curious about her and starts trying to engage her. The neighbor she has a crush on is this super adorable normal guy who has a cute cat. One adorable sequence has a delivery man making a delivery and she insists that she never receives packages and refuses to open her door. Then she remembers one night she got drunk on soju while peeking at her neighbor playing the guitar and she drunkenly suggest playing with her so she drunk-shops online and spends a month’s earning to buy a guitar. At one point she gets up the courage to leave the house to go to a street stand for intestines and dokbokggi, only to run into her nemesis Enrique there. She runs away leaving her order there, and runs even faster when she thinks he’s chasing her. Turns out he’s bringing her the order and rushing so it stays warm. When she won’t open the door for him, he eats it all, and later when she opens the door, she finds out that he wrote “You’re crazy!” on her door. LOL. That’s where I’ve read up to and while the drawing is silly and relatively crude, it’s vastly spirited and entertaining. I seriously cannot wait for this drama. Also? These two are precious together. I will have no problems shipping the OTP in FBND. Nope, none whatsoever. That is good for my sanity.

ol5.jpg

ol1.jpg

ol.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/11/30/flower-boy-next-door-leads-yoon-si-yoon-and-park-shin-hye-walk-the-mama-red-carpet-together/#more-33850

Shinhye at MAMA 2012

MAMA+view+%25282%2529.JPG
The 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards commenced in Hong Kong on November 30, and Shinhye was honorably invited as one of the award presenters among other Korean and overseas actors/actresses.

During her stay in Hong Kong, Shinhye filmed tVn's popular variety show 'Taxi/ with her upcoming drama's male lead Yoon Shi Yeon. The duo toured around Hong Kong, namely the central business area Central, and they also toured around the famous harbor-front in Tsim Sha Tsui, where the merriest and most extravagant display of Christmas decorations are put up every year.

After that, Shinhye got ready for her red carpet schedule, which was also with Yoon Shi Yeon.

MAMA2012_Parkshinhye%2526Yunsiyun+%25284
When she appeared on the red carpet, the audience started swooning because she was the most beautiful goddess ever in the red gown she was wearing, captivating the eyes of everyone in the hall.

MAMA2012_Parkshinhye%2526Yunsiyun+%25281
MAMA2012_Parkshinhye%2526Yunsiyun+%25282

When asked why she chose the color red, she said because she wanted to be the 'red goddess of beauty'. There a unanimous vote of 'yes' to that wish of hers. Shinhye also mentioned that her new drama will be aired in January through tVn.

MAMA2012_Parkshinhye%2526Yunsiyun+%25283
MAMA2012_Parkshinhye%2526Yunsiyun.jpg
For the main show, Shinhye and Yoon Shi Yeon presented the award for Most Popular Male Group (to EXO).

2012MAMA_3rdshow_Yunsiyun%2526Parkshinhy
When they were on stage, fans were screaming again because of her beauty. Yoon Shi Yeon joked that she looked different from 'yesterday's filming'. Shinhye said it was because for her drama's role, she was wearing rags during filming, but at MAMA she was well-dressed for the occasion.

2012MAMA_3rdshow_Yunsiyun%2526Parkshinhy
http://www.shinhye.org/2012/12/photos-shinhye-at-mama-2012.html

Guest venezia007

More on "I steal Peeks at Him Everyday

I Steal Peeks at Him Everyday”  is the basis for this drama, and HOMG is it beyond adorable and hilarious.

Shin Hye is a webtoon artist who dislikes social settings and basically lives in her apartment all day long.

tumblr_mebyr4sF5q1qiaw7j.jpg

She has a crush on the cute guy who lives across the street in the opposite building and she spends her days peeking at him through her window into his, and even mimicking the things he does like eat breakfast and do her laundry at the same time. She’s like a harmless stalker.

tumblr_mebyrwumcJ1qiaw7j.jpg

The few times she ventures out are when he leaves and she follows him from afar. The guy’s flamboyant cousin from Spain, Enrique Geum, arrives to live with him and he catches her peeking and thinks she’s interested in him (he’s wearing only flower print underwear when he catches her).

tumblr_mebysjFWYz1qiaw7j.jpg

I’ll summarize up to chapter 6 after the jump.

He writes her a note after catching her peeking a few more times, asking if she’s interested in him and sadly informing her that she’s not his preferred dish. She thinks he’s a crazy freak and keeps running away when she accidentally runs into him, while he gets curious about her and starts trying to engage her. The neighbor she has a crush on is this super adorable normal guy who has a cute cat. One adorable sequence has a delivery man making a delivery and she insists that she never receives packages and refuses to open her door.

tumblr_mebzh88gtp1qiaw7j.png

Then she remembers one night she got drunk on soju while peeking at her neighbor playing the guitar and she drunkenly suggest playing with her so she drunk-shops online and spends a month’s earning to buy a guitar. At one point she gets up the courage to leave the house to go to a street stand for intestines and dokbokggi, only to run into her nemesis Enrique there. She runs away leaving her order there, and runs even faster when she thinks he’s chasing her. Turns out he’s bringing her the order and rushing so it stays warm. When she won’t open the door for him, he eats it all, and later when she opens the door, she finds out that he wrote “You’re crazy!” on her door. LOL.

This is going to be awesome right?

Pic Cr to the owner

Source after the edit http://kayleecorner.tumblr.com/post/36921204967/more-on-i-steal-peeks-at-him-everyday ; thanks my friend, thao2512 ;;) and also original source, Ockoala thanks so much :) http://koalasplayground.com/2012/11/30/flower-boy-next-door-leads-yoon-si-yoon-and-park-shin-hye-walk-the-mama-red-carpet-together/#more-33850

@venezia007, are you sure the above summarization of the webtoon was by the owner credited to the post?  it looks like it was done by OCKOALA which i have posted above.  can you please check and give proper credit.  thanks in advance.
it looks like the webtoon is going to be fun.  And after yesterday's communication bet. YSY and PSH in the MAMA awards, i looking forward eagerly to this one.  fighting!!!!!!

Guest venezia007

@anoosha, I think he would do that. I just remember that is why he was smiling at 1st reading coz he would do that scene wearing "flower print underwear" LOL

20121126_flowerboyneighbor_scriptreading.jpg

@padhari, I've read your prev post. I give credit /source to her coz she added more detail to the pics to make it look attractive. so I post to her. but I will edit it and give to the Ockoala as a source as well :)

so since there has only been a summary with the part where she sees him in his underwear theres another bit of it I don't know if its from the same chapter but this is soo funny I Just had to take my phone out to type it out myself and translate it !!! and this is what I came out with had to fix google' translation a bit so NOT ALL will be correct :)

620fvjtj.jpg

1r4r2c.jpg

wbz9zr.jpg

123wh0j.jpg

34q1u09.jpg

Archived