[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest manka

Park Soo-jin to star in "Knife and Flower"

photo304158.jpg

Park Soo-jin is starring in "Knife and Flower".

Park Soo-jin will star as the lead character Mo-seol in the upcoming KBS 2TV drama.

"Knife and Flower" is a martial arts mellow drama about a girl falling in love with a man who kills her father.

Park Soo-jin is currently practicing horseback riding and martial arts.

cr.to http://www.hancinema.net/

so PSJ got the role that offered to PSH lol 

:P congratulations to PSJ  :D

manka

said:

Park Soo-jin to star in "Knife and Flower"

photo304158.jpg

Park Soo-jin is starring in "Knife and Flower".

Park Soo-jin will star as the lead character Mo-seol in the upcoming KBS 2TV drama.

"Knife and Flower" is a martial arts mellow drama about a girl falling in love with a man who kills her father.

Park Soo-jin is currently practicing horseback riding and martial arts.

cr.to http://www.hancinema.net/

so PSJ got the role that offered to PSH lol 

:P

congratulations to PSJ 

:D

I think there is a misunderstanding
Park Soo Jin confirmed the drama but she isn't the main lead LOL
She is the 2nd lead again. Min Yeong is the main girl
PSH and PSJ would have worked 3 projects consecutively together if she didn't reject the drama
But it's a high production so congrats to her anyway

Okayyy... I'm so HYPE right now guys... I just found out an hour ago that Yoon Shi Yoon is here!! OMG... They're gonna stay 5 days and 4 nights! to filming Barefoot Friends! Okayyy... this is SO cool... never imagine will be that close to him LOLEnrique... :xAhh... and its not like I can go there now and fangirling. But simply bt reading all the hype here because of them is just... make me so... HAPPY! Yayyy!! :))

Wow!!!! Good news!!

FBND casts will appear on tonight channel M!!!

(Info)Kimchi Fan Club tonight 8:30pm! Yura will bring you the exclusive interview with Flower Boy Next Door casts! And this is your LAST chance to win Flower Boy Next Door OST!

Question: What makeup does Yura introduce on tonight's episode?

問題: Yura在本集介紹了什麼化妝法呢?

Send us the answer together with your personal particular (name, contact number & mailing address) to chm@fox.com (subject: KFC: FBND OST), you will be in a good chance to win! There will be 5 lucky winners!

Deadline: 8 May, 2013 23:59:59

https://m.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=546240218760116&id=457035864347219&set=a.461667653884040.116070.457035864347219&__user=100002559368323

Archived