[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

KIM YOON HYE (AKA WOORI) TO BE YOON SI YOON’S FIRST LOVE IN “FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR”

4fbnd1.jpg

This must be the first time a Flower Boy show will be packing in a bevy of pretty girls.

Flower Boy Next Door has just signed on its 6th cast member and third girl, Fortune Tellers‘ Kim Yoon Hye(Woori). My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho‘s Park Su Jin was the 5th actor to join the drama. So, Park Shin Hyewon’t only have a handful of pretty boys to keep up with, she’ll possibly have more than one girl with whom to contend.

On Flower Boy Next Door, Kim Yoon Hye will be playing the best friend and first love of Enrique Geum (Yoon Si Yoon). (I think her character’s name is Seo Young.) In other words, she can be an obstacle to Park Shin Hye and Yoon Si Yoon’s onscreen romance … unless she turns out to be a nice girl, who doesn’t go out of her way to be an impediment to the OTP, then in which case, I welcome her role wholeheartedly, as she seems often typecast as a mean girl, her role in I Need A Fairy being an exception.

Flower Boy Next Door will have its premiere broadcast on January 7th on tvN.

.Source  |  My Daily

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/kim-yoon-hye-aka-woori-to-be-yoon-si-yoons-first-love-in-flower-boy-next-door/

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julie721

Wooow... The producers of this drama is really spoil the viewers' eyes...
They keep adding "good looking" actors to the cast. Hope these gorgeous actors can give good acting and not just "eye candies".. I believe the lead actrees and actor can do awesome job, just hope that the supporting cast won't disappoint us.

Woori casted for "Flower Boy Next Door" as "Enrique' First Love !"

The ′mystery girl′ Kim Yoon Hye (Woori) will be taking off her mystery veil on tvN′s My Flower Boy Neighbor.

Kim Yoon Hye has been cast as Enrique Geum′s (Yoon Shi Yoon) best friend and first love Seo Young for My Flower Boy Neighbor. Seo Young will be a ′free soul′ who gives her all for whatever she wants.

Kim Yoon Hye said about her new role, "I′m very happy I′ll be appearing in My Flower Boy Neighbor, the third installment in the flower boy series. I feel the pressure because Seo Young is Enrique Geum′s first love, but I′ll work hard to appeal to my audience."

My Flower Boy Neighbor is the third flower boy drama to follow Cool Guys, Hot Ramen and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. It is based on a webtoon titled I Watch Him Everyday, and is a 16-part romantic comedy.

The drama will be about what happens when Go Dok Mi (Park Shin Hye) is caught secretly watching the guy living next door.

It will air its first episode on January 7, 2013.

oh man, looks like woori is back for shinhye after Heartstrings ! this will be the 2nd collaboration for Shin Hye and Woori :) I don't know if everyone remembers but she was Han Hee Joo from Heartstrings that liked Lee Shin (Jung Yong Hwa) and was Shin Hye' rival also ! this drama will be loads of fun, I wonder which girl everyone will hate first ! :)
http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=21602&idxType=News20121121083707389.jpg
30997690.jpg
cr: enewsworld

Guest blueroses2288

Hello!
Just a quick post.
According to PSH dc, Shinhye already start shooting for the drama yesterday :)
Source: http://gogolang.blog.me/140173232291
Can't wait to see Dokmi and the rest!

Park Shin Hye in love triangle with Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Ji Hoon
via koreanvibe.com

Park Shin Hye returns to TV drama series after Heartstrings (2011) in the third installment of cable channel tvN’s Flower Boy (after Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Shut Up Flower Boy Band).

The drama goes with title My Flower Boy Neighbor and based off popular web cartoon ‘I Sneak Peeks at Him Everyday’.
Sounds hilarious and cute !

The synopsis is Park Shin Hye plays Go Dok Mi, a shy girl who’s locked in her apartment and has a crush on a handsome boy , Oh Jin Rak (played by Kim Ji Hoon) , who lives next door.
Oh Jin Rak is a jerk, stubborn and clumsy webtoon writer but full of charm and fashionable.

Lonely girl Go Dok Mi secretly eyes Go Jin Rak everyday but gets caught by another handsome boy Enrique Geum (played by Yoon Shi Yoon), a genius creative director who put bohemian style and loves soccer.

So, who will win Park Shin Hye’s heart ?

My Flower Boy Neighbor airs January 7, 2013 on tvN.
source:http://koreanvibe.com/park-shin-hye-flower-boy-neighbor
my-flower-boy-neighbor.jpg

:x :x

Oh my gosh... I'm really looking forward to that drama. It's going to be the first drama I'm planning to watch next year. Hopefully it's going to be as awesome as the rest of the Flower Boy series.

Thanks @padhari for creating this thread. I hope we'll al have a great time over here.

Lady_Fay said: Oh my gosh... I'm really looking forward to that drama. It's going to be the first drama I'm planning to watch next year. Hopefully it's going to be as awesome as the rest of the Flower Boy series.

Thanks @padhari for creating this thread. I hope we'll al have a great time over here.

@Grimm_Jagg, @padhari

Annyeong :) - I'm sure we will have a lot of fun here and tvn is now known for producing good dramas so they should know that the expactations for their shows are increasing. After building up their reputation they simply can't afford a mediocre drama especcially if it's part of their own Flower Boy series. So my hopes are quite high that we will get an nice, fresh and easy-going drama. 8->

@padhari
I'm quite sure the numbers of those joining in will continue to rise. A lot of us expressed their interest in this drama. It's going to be like meeting old friends again >:D<

Brian_1970 said:
Grimm_Jagg said: Annyeong @Lady_Fay >:D<
I am so excited!  Hopefully this installment surpasses the previous 2. 
I do wonder how different the script will be from the web-toon.
Shin Hye looks really pretty with her waves. 8->

Archived