Korean celebs and their height...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its just those Japanese people in the show who are short? There's tall Japanese guys too. My friend is 5'10" and I know someone who is 6' Just some are short only. It looks like those Japanese girls in the show are around 5'1" or 5'2"

Also, the Korean actresses are wearing high heels, the Japanese people are wearing flat shoes.

Guest vietgirl604

Wow, they're tall lols.. Who's the first person? Choi JiWoo? ..Looks like her. Or is it JiHyun as well? Either way, she's tall. =)

Guest soutsada7

^^wow, they are tall! :blink: it is kinda funny seeing such stark differences in height :lol: thanks for sharing :D Indeed, I have seen tall Japanese guys and gals though :P

JJH & CJW are TALL!

I think its just those Japanese people in the show who are short? There's tall Japanese guys too. My friend is 5'10" and I know someone who is 6' Just some are short only. It looks like those Japanese girls in the show are around 5'1" or 5'2"

Also, the Korean actresses are wearing high heels, the Japanese people are wearing flat shoes.

Just a question, is 5''10 in guys considered tall? At what measure is a guy considered 'tall'?

Guest blablabla

^ 5"10 is around 178cm...so it's considered the average height for guys....i think if a guy is 180cm or more,then he is tall....

^ 5"10 is around 178cm...so it's considered the average height for guys....i think if a guy is 180cm or more,then he is tall....

Thanks for the info. I'm 5''10, so that means I'm just average... :tears:

Guest margaux

yeah.. i learned that korean talent agencies have height (except for some actresses) and weight requirements.. that's why most of korean actors and actresses are tall and skinny.

Guest ahyoung

^

ususally trainees are taken in at a young age... they have time to grow .. i don't think its true....;

but most celebs have to control their weight.!

Guest Shinara

In Korea, 180 isn't even tall anymore. It's lke 184+ now, I heard... That sucks. :( Because people always said 180+ was tall just a few years back.

Even in Western countries, 180 is still tall...Coz if u said a certain height is not considered "tall" anymore, then that height must be less than equal to the average...And I don't think Korea men's average is 180

JJH & CJW are TALL!

Just a question, is 5''10 in guys considered tall? At what measure is a guy considered 'tall'?

yea, 5'10" is considered tall IMO. Junki is 5'10" and he towers over the rest of the K&C cast. Unless you consider 5'8" guys to be short now. There are still guys who are 5'6". Anyhow, alot of celebs tend to exaggerate their height. I wonder how many are actually over 6'. Bi is supposedly 6'2" or 6'3". But I took a pic with his dancer who is same height as him. And he seemed to be about my friend or slightly taller. And my friend is 5'10"

Archived