[Variety] The Human Condition 리얼체험 프로젝트 인간의 조건

Guest alysanne

JouJi* said: They were excited when they started season 2. KBS could have tried improving on the show and ratings with the men instead of replacing them. I'm sure they would be willing to try. Sigh. This is so sad. Their chemistry is the best thing on the show for me.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ae-jungsHAT

sooooo poooed out to hear about the guys leaving!!!!
I know that junho, geonghwa have really busy scheduels but dang!!!!!
I wish that instead of completely cuttung off the guys they could try to continue doing half guys half girls!
I really liked the girls specials but i can see myself not liking every eppy with them...

oh well I guess I can still watch junho in 2days 1night and geonghwa in mamamia....

I hope that the netizens protest or something!!!

Guest mbwahine981430292886

I thought this news was some kind of early April Fool's Day joke.

I can't believe this is happening.  I've watched this show from the beginning and watched every episode.  This is one the few shows I make sure I didn't miss.  Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the female comedians' specials as much as anyone, but I was always happy when the men came back.  Maybe they could have alternated between the men and the women, like men do one mission, then the women do one mission.  I will still watch the show, but I don't think it will be the same, and it seems like a lot of people think this way too.

Please I hope people still support the show, but if there was some way to compromise or get the original back, that would make a lot of fans happy.  I'll be sad when that last episode with the original cast comes out then.

ae-jungsHAT said: sooooo poooed out to hear about the guys leaving!!!!
I know that junho, geonghwa have really busy scheduels but dang!!!!!
I wish that instead of completely cuttung off the guys they could try to continue doing half guys half girls!
I really liked the girls specials but i can see myself not liking every eppy with them...

oh well I guess I can still watch junho in 2days 1night and geonghwa in mamamia....

I hope that the netizens protest or something!!!

Guest tanyang

I am sadden by the news, i like watching the girls but i like watching the guys better, so now gyeonghwan doesn't have any shows? hope he have a skit on gag concert again soon

Guest Andre ChristerE

I asked my Korean friend to translate the article about Human Condition
she said "Hmm what i understood is there will be only women 인간의 조건 and only men 인간의조건 for 2nd generation!"
So i assume that there will be alternate shows wherein it will be the men and after, it will be the women! :))
Don't worry! hahaha

Guest ae-jungsHAT

Andre ChristerE said: I asked my Korean friend to translate the article about Human Condition
she said "Hmm what i understood is there will be only women 인간의 조건 and only men 인간의조건 for 2nd generation!"
So i assume that there will be alternate shows wherein it will be the men and after, it will be the women! :))
Don't worry! hahaha

TToTT i like male cast more, eventhough female cast episode also entertaining but i quickly get bored of them. i want to see male cast.... TToTT they have better ideas in solving their problem n mission, they are funnier... comebacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk TT.TT TT.TT TT.TT

Guest mbwahine981430292886

I'm glad that they are going to alternate between the men and women, but I don't see why the original male cast can't stay the way it is.  Well, I guess we'll have to see who else is being added or are staying.  I hope someone can keep us updated on this.

I heard the cast gonna be mix between men & women. Is this true? Or is it like everyone said, alternating between men & women? I like the men in the earlier episode, where they really tried every means to do the missions. Like when SangGuk raise worms to degrade trash.

Guest fivethreefivefour

A little bit disappointed ); Their ending to the show was a little premature.

Gonna miss the male cast so much!

The female cast are interesting, but I think the male cast sometimes are funnier, although I do feel that the show itself has generally become a little bit boring. It seems like the themes are getting a little bit too boring at times. I meant living without water, electricity, cell phones, connecting with friends are all very nice themes and related to our lives. maybe the missions could have been a little bit better.... right now some of the missions in the theme is a little bit boring.

However the last theme on living on minimum goods is quite ridiculous imo. a bit way too much.

and guests!!! yes they should have more guest... 1day guests will be good enough! leejoon's cameo went good imo. tayceon was too much. gets a little bit boring after a while imo.

then girl groups coming to visit, miss A, girls day, CP, OC was great!

i feel the move to female cast will not last long either.... the first female cast with bora and the other girl who cooks is more funny then the last female cast.

Archived