[Variety] The Human Condition 리얼체험 프로젝트 인간의 조건

Guest alysanne

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest write2me

I like it when they do the female version instead of the all guy version. I think female viewers can relate more and learn from watching this show when they did the female cast.

Oh no. Not very happy with season 2 men's lineup. I wonder why Sangguk isn't asked back, I've noticed that his screen time has been less and less important compare to the other guys. I can see that Seungho might've quit to keep his privacy bc maybe being on a reality tv show has made him uncomfortable. 
Also, I thought Giri was added as well but it turns out to be Choiza, ugh. I guess they're not satisfied with an all comedian cast. This is all very puzzling to me. How did Dynamic Duo come into the picture for one, it seemed randomized.

I´m disappointed Giri didn´t make it as a new cast, but instead Dynamic Duo (random much with both of then)? I actually wanted to see more of the junior male Gag Con casts, but they didn´t join. This show introduced me to new people I didn´t know before (Sangguk, Taeho, Seungho and so on) and that´s what I loved about the show, so I hoped they would keep it close to the Gag Con and Human Condition family but I guess now. 

@fourleafclover and @Love1403 - according to the news, Dynamic Duo, Choiza filled in for Kim Giri but they are not confirming him as a permanent member (yet) as there are numerous factors that need to be considered.

The reason why Choiza was called in to replace Kim Giri is because he could no longer participate due to a surgery.  I would have loved to see him in this new season because he he is hardworking and sincerely gave his best - he did some "homework" before he joined the former cast as a guest.

Guest krissylia

Was there an episode on may 31 it should be episode 64 right? When yes, can someone please give me the link where i can watch it? Thank you

I love that they kept Junhyeon and Taeho. They were my favorite guys! I'm liking Ujong a lot too. He's very passionate about the show and is hilarious. He's not half arsing this thing at all. Hope he continues on like that in hyena coming weeks too. We need that drive! 

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I won't like Dynamic Duo and Ujong, but they're all great additions to the cast. Really enjoyed their first episodes. Even though it's old missions, it's their new interactions with each other that made it interesting. I think Junho shines even more with this new season. He's quite the variety king nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived