[Drama 2013] The Gu Family Book 구가의 서

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Some news reported that this drama will be aired in early April 2013 as a follow up to Horse Doctors (cr to Allkpop).
I read two conflicting news about Suzy's casting news from AKP & Kpopfever. But this drama is still 4 months away, so they still have plenty of time to cast the female actress and all the other casts. Btw, may I know if Jeon Mi Seon, Kim Sang Joong are confirmed for this drama? 

Guest alysanne

I haven't seen news of any confirmations in casting aside from LSG. Even Suzy's involvement doesn't seem to be final yet.  Haven't read anything about Jeon Mi-seon and Kim Sang-joong yet, either, @vi4.  Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xopo17

Lee Seung Gi and miss A’s Suzy’s ‘The Writings of Nine Houses’ Confirmed To Follow ‘Horse Doctor’

bX27eR31.jpg

MBC has confirmed a timeslot for Lee Seung Gi and Suzy’s new drama.

The anticipated new drama starring the two idol stars was confirmed by MBC to take over Horse Doctor’s time slot once it concludes its 50-episode run.

With 27 episodes of Horse Doctor aired as of January 1, the new drama, The Writings of Nine Houses (九家의 書) is estimated to premiere sometime in the end of March or early April.

The Writings of Nine Houses centers around a man named Choi Kang Chi who is born half man and half beast. In order to make a full transformation into a human, he must go through a series of events.

Written by Kang Eun Kyung (Baker King, Kim Tak Goo) and directed by Shin Woo Chul (A Gentleman’s Dignity, Secret Garden), the drama will be led by Lee Seung Gi and Suzy.

Photo Credit: MBC

http://www.ohkpop.com/87744/lee-seung-gi-and-miss-as-suzys-the-writings-of-nine-houses-confirmed-to-follow-horse-doctor

@yeohweping   : i  think u shoud change or added the title of this drama with The Writings of Nine Houses (九家의 書) >>> just input :D

Guest alysanne

Gah, all these English translations of the title are confusing.  @-)  Lee Seung-gi himself said it's supposed to be "The Gu Family's Book".  This is the first I've seen the title translated as "The Writings of the Nine Houses," though.  

Archived