[Drama 2012] School 2013 학교2013

Guest reijaye

Guest D4nd3lion

Hello everyone, I love Suk from "Secret Garden", "High Kick 3" and recently is "School 2013".I want to ask if anyone want to joint with my team.We need someone who knows Korean, I mean Korean translatorsHope we can find someone in here to join us.I miss Nam Soon so much... So sad when I saw he was crying ...
U7Bb9Yi.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cici1430287564

Absolutely loved this drama! Lee Jong Suk & Kim Woo Bin are just so incredible cute and sexy in it.. Love how they made the other actors uncomfortable by being so easy going and good friends :) <3
school-2013-2.png

Cute model & actor friends.. <3648fc_KimWooBin_LeeJongSeok5.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest a13xl

This is cute.

http://m.blog.naver.com/rkdms1133/10159622889

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=rkdms1133&logNo=10158374750

Translations please TT_TT

Guest timi163

I hear your voice leads me to School 2013 and I'm glad I watched it..:)  LJS and KWB are just adorable...does anyone know of any variety show these two guested? aside from Runningman..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest s2SoEul

Hi all,

I keep hesitating to watch this drama since it is my first time watching this genre (school - youth drama) .. I like Choi Daniel and when I knew Park Se Young and Lee Ji Hoon are in this I was more encouraged to watch it but I am still hesitating.. so I want to ask those who watched it some questions and I would greatly appreciate if someone answers me ..

- Does Choi Daniel end up with Jung Nara's character in the drama? is it open ending for them or happy one? is there even love line betewen them or they are just co-workers in the drama?

- Is there love triangle? will Lee Jong Suk's and Kim Woo Bin's characters love the same girl? (hate it when friends fall for the same girl and fight over her).

- Is there even love lines between the students or the focus is just on school life? 

Actually when I read some recaps I felt there is no romance at all in this drama.. I might be wrong because I didn't want to spoil too much for myself so I stopped reading recaps and came here to ask.. I know this drama doesn't have to be so romantic but I want to watch a drama with at least a little bit of romance

- Do you recommend this drama or not?

Thanks a lot in advance  :)

Guest reijaye

@s2Soeul

Does Choi Daniel end up with Jung Nara's character in the drama? is it open ending for them or happy one? is there even love line betewen them or they are just co-workers in the drama?
-they dont have any love line in the drama just plain co-workers

Is there love triangle? will Lee Jong Suk's and Kim Woo Bin's characters love the same girl? (hate it when friends fall for the same girl and fight over her).
-there was no obvious loveline in the drama... but something teeneeweenee happened on ep 14 or 15 not sure between NS, HS and HK but it depends on how you take it...

Is there even love lines between the students or the focus is just on school life?
- for me the drama was more focused about the friendship of NS and HS then school life

Do you recommend this drama or not?
- if you want bromance, then this drama is for you but if you want highschool romance i dont think this drama is for you
would i recommend it?? not really (please dont hate me for saying that) watched this drama while it was airing in korea
i was kind frustrated that some of the characters doesn't much screen time in the drama you know to tell their story like MK brother and all

anyways have fun if you want to watch this drama....

Guest timi163

@S2Soeul  I was also hesitant to start this drama, I'm more into romantic comedies and melodramas. ( love stories) . But I gave it a try a couple of weeks ago.and yup I never stop until I finished up to Ep 17. It was good till the end, I even bought the DVD. Good acting series. Highly recommended. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest shorty_babygurl03

i like the drama, but i really wish that it has a lil romance between ns and hk. i ship this couple. i think hk likes ns. but im not sure with ns to hk. at ep 15 when ns saw hk and hs on stairs i took it like he got jealous while hk and hs espressions like “dont be mistaken, its nothing” NS even struggles to ask if HK legs are okay.

can anyone share to me, do u also think that NS likes HK?

• 2 months later...
Guest kwave06

this drama is very good, has more depth an dmaturity than 'the heirs' which was really blah to me.  really 'the heirs' about twenty something students playing coy sixteeners.  hello?!   they're too old to play juveniles.  'school 2013' dealt with real problems housnding the youth not about rich kids whose problems are nothing as compared with  the teens of 'school 2013'.

Guest eunbyeol3141

'School 2013' is actually the best Kdrama that I've ever watched. It doesn't waste time trying to develop romantic relationships because that isn't the point of it. It is an honest portrayal, if at times confronting, portrayal of life in a Korean school. In fact, I much the prefer the bromance between Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin over romantic Kdramas ><
Definitely watch this drama if you haven't already!

• 3 weeks later...

Started watching for the bromance of Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin. Then suddenly while watching it a part of me wanted a love line from Park Se Young's Character and Lee Jong Suk's. Even though it was omitted, their teeny weeny implied love line is pretty cute. Off the imagining things for these two. This series is best for people who are still in high school or teachers. This drama makes me want to pursue my dream to become a teacher. 

Guest pratikshya93

Hi friends,

I just started watching this drama. In the Episode 3, there is a song that plays in the background when Nam Soon and Teacher Chan are talking and sorting out their differences. It seemed like the tune in the following song

Imagine Me and You – 

Can someone let me know about the song and maybe a link to the same??

Khamsanmida!

:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

i like the drama, but i really wish that it has a lil romance

between ns and hk. i ship this couple. i think hk likes ns. but im not

sure with ns to hk. at ep 15 when ns saw hk and hs on stairs i took it

like he got jealous while hk and hs espressions like “dont be mistaken,

its nothing” NS even struggles to ask if HK legs are okay.

can anyone share to me, do u also think that NS likes HK?

Oh my friend, it's not funny how much I wanted Namsoon and Hakyung to at least acknowledge their feelings. It's just so different from other high school romances, y'know. She's not the typical good girl achiever and he's not the run of the mill gangster.She's also part tough cookie and he's part a sensitive guy. She's also part broken bird and he's also part dark and mysterious guy. And the contrast between her go-getter attitude and his extreme laziness was new--k dramas usually have the main girl be clumsy and helpless, while the guy's good at everything and has everything. It was refreshing to see the girl be capable and determined and strong, but still show that when she does become vulnerable and overwhelmed, the unmotivated "last place" student can still help her. And that there's more to him than meets the eye.

It's just really fascinating, pity they never got to develop that relationship.

I can't even say, "at least there's fanfic" because there's hardly any fic of them.

I really loved the bromance and how they showed the nitty gritty of the problem students' lives instead of romanticizing their struggles, but I think they could've had space for two-five minutes of Namsoon-Hakyung scenes per ep, so the implied jealousy scene with Hakyung and Heungsoo wouldn't have been so.... out of nowhere, hahah. I was really looking forward to seeing Heungsoo and Kangjoo tire of them going around each other and threaten them to confess or else! XD

Anyway, my headcanon is they get together before graduation and Hakyung's snooty mom faints when introduced to her daughter's boyfriend, hah. And y'know, she motivates him to at least get his shiz together and he makes her think about what she REALLY wants to do with her life.

• 1 month later...

nowadays i m watching this show and in this show i m in 3 epi
yesterday i was seeing 3 epi i watched a scene between Go Nam-soon and  Song Ha-Gyeong
that scene is really beautiful i share a pic from this scene
4171_3.jpg
I dont know why this scn is touching heart..

• 3 months later...
Guest biaka_stv

There was a special meeting with korean student (who are studying in Vilnius now), where they were presenting some unique things about Korea. Girls tolds us about pressure on young people about their studies (and about suicides as a conclusion) and mentioned this drama. So I think it's time to watch it :)

• 9 months later...

Archived