Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikisun1051

@AJH0701 Hehe I admire AJH but actually my heart is already taken by Sung Si Kyung :D (I guess I prefer a way oldeeer man and with glasses ;)) )
Anyway, I am here to support JH oppa for his upcoming projects. JH oppa fighting~!

Found this aritcle on a personal blog dedicated for jaehyun.
class="entry-title"[ENG TRANS] 140305 ESteem 10th anniversary interview – Ahn Jae Hyun for ELLE KOREA Posted by Jaehyun Updates on March 19, 2014

These days you appeared in movies and dramas 

In the drama “You who came from the stars” I appeared as Cheon Song Yi’s younger brother. Also, I was a cast of the movie “Fashion”. 

The reason you become a model 

I think that in every profession (line of work) you need right/good requirement to fit in.  For a model, you need tall height and good proportions.  Finding that kind of job that seems like a good fit is like a dream to me. 

The most happy moment as a model 

When working alongside or alone while recording CFs or shooting pictorials, “Ah, now little by little I’m being recognized” that kind of thought gave me happiness.   Seeing photos or videos of the results of the jewelry design models called “AA.Gban” makes me feel good and proud.  Having my name on jewelry designs and having my own jewelry brand makes me happy. Leaving something behind after one dies, thinking that “Now it seem that I also left something (behind/ left my mark)” it’s amazing. 

You liked jewelry from the beginning 

Jewelry itself has a good meaning.  Unlike the changing season of clothing fashion, the charm of jewelry is that jewelry is always constant that’s why I started liking it. 

Role model 

Lately, whenever I see a movie the protagonist feels like a role model. 

For 2014 

(There is a phrase here which I’m not sure about how to translate it so I’m going to let it out for now – sorry)  I want to hear: “You are a nice guy, you haven’t changed and remained the same”, then this year will likely to be happy.     

Original interview: ESteem 10th anniversary interview – Ahn Jae Hyun for ELLE KOREA.     

English trans: jaehyun-world@tumblr

Guest mikisun1051

Omoooo he has a gifted hand to create beautiful crafts. He is thoughtful too in doing business. I mean not just to earn money. Kyaaaak~

Ahn Jaehyun will have Schneider fansign event on May 9th at Gimhae ISquare at 3 PM KST.

안재현, The Present[現在] @TheP_JH

150509 #슈나이더 #안재현 #팬사인회

일시 : 5/9 (토) pm 3시

장소 : 김해 아이스퀘어

10만원이상 구매고객께 선착순 티켓배부

(5/1~5/9 pm12시까지)

많은관심바랍니다 :-)

Embedded image permalink
(via Ahn Jaehyun Int'l twitter)

Archived