Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the translation for AJH's entertainment weekly:

MC: 2015's last shining star, is Ahn Jaehyun who looks like he came out straight from a romantic manga book.AJH: 2015's chosen shining star, I'm Ahn Jaehyun. Nice to meet you. MC: That's all?AJH: Yes. MC: Why do you think you are chosen?AJH: Sense of belonging? 'oh it seems like there something more' that kind of feeling and wouldn't it be (my) hardworking appearance.MC: Ahn Jaehyun who debuted last year through the brown screen(?), making the hearts of female fans race.One year after his debut, he became the main lead in Mon-Tue drama, 'Blood'. He is gaining a lot of new interests thru his vampire-doctor who wants to be a human role.MC: The burden of being a lead role?AJH: I can't show you my script but its really worn out, because I always have it in my hands.MC: That means you're the hardworking type?AJH: Of course, I have to. I have to work hard. MC: First lead role, on top of that a vampire doctor role seems not so easy to play.AJH: I've felt like I've saw that kind of feeling a lot, I watched many works too. I work out a lot too. And I practice the action a lot too.MC: I heard you visited real surgery?AJH: I've visited many surgeries too, during the surgery there is 'tying' and 'suture' its like sewing back the wound, I'm constantly practicing that.MC: Your skin is fair, I think you really suited being a vampire, your lips are also red.AJH: Ah,my lips are indeed a bit red. During my school days, rather than fair I look very pale when I was young. Then I was in a very good condition when I went to school, but the teacher told me go home. Because I look sick he told me to go home. That kind of incident happened. I really wanted to study, but I had no choice....MC: Your face looks really young, I can't believe you are 29 years old.AJH: I think when I was young my face matured too fast. MC: Already?AJH: Yes. I look like this since I was in my 10s. MC: Then we shall see your 10s face.AJH: Yes, let's see.MC: Oh, really?AJH: Yes, I don't think... I have changed that much.... I don't knowMC: Ahn Jaehyun who was active as a model before turning into an actor, thru his warm looks he become a model with a boyfriend look.I don't think it was easy for you from being a top model to a rookie actor like this?AJH: This is a quote from a book, 'in order for fruits to come along, the beautiful flowers need to die.' I thought that I need to gave up on something to be able to open a new path. And so i challenged myself.MC: Ahn Jaehyun right from the first work, you worked with two big star, Kim Soohyun and Jun Jihyun, right?Q: Jun Jihyun as a senior?AJH: everytime I made a mistake, she will protect me and said to the director and staffs, 'why? everyone is like that when they're still a baby. isn't he cute?'Soohyun comforted me a lot too. MC: Ah, right. Isn't Kim Soohyun younger than you?AJH: No, we're friends. (of same age)Before the filming started, I told him to come to a place where there's no camera. Let's do some clear up the order. From there, we've cooly became friends.MC: Ahn Jaehyun's nerve-wrecking alternative talk.Blood VS You Who Came From The StarAJH: Ah. Yes. Yes. Blood.MC: Kim Soohyun VS Jun Jihyun1, 2, 3.AJH: Why there's no answer coming out like this? Kim Soohyun. Yes. Kim Soohyun.MC: Kim Soohyun.Jun Jihyun VS Goo Hyesun.1, 2, 3.AJH: Goo Hyesun.MC: Goo Hyesun, so Jun Jihyun is rejected twice. Why did you pick 'Blood' over 'You Who Came From The Star'?AJH: Its because if I do so well in my present work, then the past works will be well received too. I think that focusing on the present work is the coolest way to improve the past.MC: Realism?AJH: Yes, present realism (?)MC: But why did you pick Kim Soohyun over Jun Jihyun tho?AJH: Hmm... Somehow a same sex friend is more comfortable. And I just thought of Soohyun, I don't know why. I just thought of Soohyun more.MC: Then what about Jun Jihyun and Goo Hyesun?AJH: Goo Hyesun who is currently working with me is..... good.MC: As expected present realism..Please send a video message to Jun Jihyun.AJH: I've said it just now, but its no other meaning.... Sunbaenim, you know right? You know it well right?MC: Lastly, now our '2015 hope news' wish.1, 2, 3.AJH: Ta-da~ MC: What Ahn Jaehyun wish for '2015 hope news' is acknowledgement. AJH: Yes. I want to be acknowledged as an actor. And if I'm being greedy here, I can add a line to it and it could be stability as well.MC: Whoa. We will cheer for Ahn Jaehyun to be acknowledged as an actor by our entertainment weekly viewers.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wertias5

Hi guys~ I'm new here :))

After a hard time digging through Ahn Jae Hyun's past years, I found videos of his first shot in acting back in 2012. It's from a Korean portal site.
This is from a show called Roller Coaster2. AJH and 3 of his fellow Esteem model friends acted in this segment called "Shut up! Flower boy"
There are about 7 episodes. Here is the first one. Ep 1: Oppa Fantasy.
http://pann.nate.com/video/220095119
p/s: if you can't open the vid, just refresh and wait patiently :)
Basically the segment tells of girl's fantasy about flower boys in their daily life situations. The videos show the reality experienced by the main girl first and then she starts creating fantasy of being surrounded with flower boys that likes her. It's really funny! Hope you guys enjoy!

Guest miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

Im happy now that ahn jeahyun have soompi forum....i really likehim in blood...hope you guys support the drama it good drama but poor rating...

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: top; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Vid/CF] Clarisonic - Ahn Jaehyun's Greeting to Asia Fans
cr AhnJaehyunIntl Ahn

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: top; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Vid/CF] Clarisonic - Ahn Jaehyun (Chinese Version)

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Stars that will shine in 2015 - Ahn Jaehyeon (Entertainment Weekly / 2015.03.13)

cr  kbsworld TV (eng sub)

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Vid/CF] Clarisonic BTS - Ahn Jaehyun
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: top; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; display: table-cell; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"cr AhnJaehyunIntl Ahn

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Schneider 15S/S MEN COMMERCIAL FILM

cr 
wine thomas

Guest kyung-jin

The 7 best and worst K-drama siblings

by KD Bonbon on Thu, Apr 02, 2015

Interesting family dynamics, especially sibling relationships, are an important element to many K-dramas. The sisters or brothers of main characters can help to round their character out and make them more relatable, likable, or sympathetic. And while some K-drama characters are really lucky with their siblings, others are very unlucky and have a brother or sister who makes you cringe.

Below are 7 of the best and worst K-drama siblings!

The Best

3. Cheon Yoon Jae - My Love From Another Star

Cheon_yoon_Jae.jpg

Another awesome sibling, Yoon Jae, played by the awesome Ahn Jae Hyun, always stands up for his sister Cheon Song Yi. Whether he is defending her to his friends or staying with her so she will feel safe, Toon Jae is always there for her. He’s also quite adorable!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-7-best-and-worst-k-drama-siblings/

Guest missredprs_stv

jezkwon said: the translation for AJH's entertainment weekly:

MC: 2015's last shining star, is Ahn Jaehyun who looks like he came out straight from a romantic manga book.AJH: 2015's chosen shining star, I'm Ahn Jaehyun. Nice to meet you. MC: That's all?AJH: Yes. MC: Why do you think you are chosen?AJH: Sense of belonging? 'oh it seems like there something more' that kind of feeling and wouldn't it be (my) hardworking appearance.MC: Ahn Jaehyun who debuted last year through the brown screen(?), making the hearts of female fans race.One year after his debut, he became the main lead in Mon-Tue drama, 'Blood'. He is gaining a lot of new interests thru his vampire-doctor who wants to be a human role.MC: The burden of being a lead role?AJH: I can't show you my script but its really worn out, because I always have it in my hands.MC: That means you're the hardworking type?AJH: Of course, I have to. I have to work hard. MC: First lead role, on top of that a vampire doctor role seems not so easy to play.AJH: I've felt like I've saw that kind of feeling a lot, I watched many works too. I work out a lot too. And I practice the action a lot too.MC: I heard you visited real surgery?AJH: I've visited many surgeries too, during the surgery there is 'tying' and 'suture' its like sewing back the wound, I'm constantly practicing that.MC: Your skin is fair, I think you really suited being a vampire, your lips are also red.AJH: Ah,my lips are indeed a bit red. During my school days, rather than fair I look very pale when I was young. Then I was in a very good condition when I went to school, but the teacher told me go home. Because I look sick he told me to go home. That kind of incident happened. I really wanted to study, but I had no choice....MC: Your face looks really young, I can't believe you are 29 years old.AJH: I think when I was young my face matured too fast. MC: Already?AJH: Yes. I look like this since I was in my 10s. MC: Then we shall see your 10s face.AJH: Yes, let's see.MC: Oh, really?AJH: Yes, I don't think... I have changed that much.... I don't knowMC: Ahn Jaehyun who was active as a model before turning into an actor, thru his warm looks he become a model with a boyfriend look.I don't think it was easy for you from being a top model to a rookie actor like this?AJH: This is a quote from a book, 'in order for fruits to come along, the beautiful flowers need to die.' I thought that I need to gave up on something to be able to open a new path. And so i challenged myself.MC: Ahn Jaehyun right from the first work, you worked with two big star, Kim Soohyun and Jun Jihyun, right?Q: Jun Jihyun as a senior?AJH: everytime I made a mistake, she will protect me and said to the director and staffs, 'why? everyone is like that when they're still a baby. isn't he cute?'Soohyun comforted me a lot too. MC: Ah, right. Isn't Kim Soohyun younger than you?AJH: No, we're friends. (of same age)Before the filming started, I told him to come to a place where there's no camera. Let's do some clear up the order. From there, we've cooly became friends.MC: Ahn Jaehyun's nerve-wrecking alternative talk.Blood VS You Who Came From The StarAJH: Ah. Yes. Yes. Blood.MC: Kim Soohyun VS Jun Jihyun1, 2, 3.AJH: Why there's no answer coming out like this? Kim Soohyun. Yes. Kim Soohyun.MC: Kim Soohyun.Jun Jihyun VS Goo Hyesun.1, 2, 3.AJH: Goo Hyesun.MC: Goo Hyesun, so Jun Jihyun is rejected twice. Why did you pick 'Blood' over 'You Who Came From The Star'?AJH: Its because if I do so well in my present work, then the past works will be well received too. I think that focusing on the present work is the coolest way to improve the past.MC: Realism?AJH: Yes, present realism (?)MC: But why did you pick Kim Soohyun over Jun Jihyun tho?AJH: Hmm... Somehow a same sex friend is more comfortable. And I just thought of Soohyun, I don't know why. I just thought of Soohyun more.MC: Then what about Jun Jihyun and Goo Hyesun?AJH: Goo Hyesun who is currently working with me is..... good.MC: As expected present realism..Please send a video message to Jun Jihyun.AJH: I've said it just now, but its no other meaning.... Sunbaenim, you know right? You know it well right?MC: Lastly, now our '2015 hope news' wish.1, 2, 3.AJH: Ta-da~ MC: What Ahn Jaehyun wish for '2015 hope news' is acknowledgement. AJH: Yes. I want to be acknowledged as an actor. And if I'm being greedy here, I can add a line to it and it could be stability as well.MC: Whoa. We will cheer for Ahn Jaehyun to be acknowledged as an actor by our entertainment weekly viewers.

Archived