• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

2018 is nearly over.

Time really flies...

AJH is to be congratulated for JOBS well done.

Tho I have not had chance to see them...

Journey To The West ranked #1 as the most watched and enjoyed variety program.

http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=hsiyuchi&no=903

The drama, Beauty Inside, has been VERY well received by the audience.

Many people commented how they loved the chemistry and acting of AJH character and his lady co-actor Lee DaHee and how much they wanted to see more of them on screen.

Also I saw new jewelry designs by AJH on his IG. Really beautiful and so elegant. Really perfect. I wish I could get one. :wub:

Two thumbs up!!

May you AJH continue to thrive and thrive... always!!!

I was just reading a bit of news about AJH.

Journey 2West had its last episode today and next week is Director's Cut.

Journey2West eneded wth the highest and most watched ranking ever. 

26일 TNMS 미디어데이터에 따르면, 지난 25일 방송된 tvN 예능프로그램 '신서유기6'가 8.838% 유료가구 기준 시청률을 기록했다. 이는 지난 회차 8.4%의 기록보다도 상승한 수치. 더불어 같은 날 방송된 모든 종합편성 및 케이블 채널 TV 프로그램 중 가장 높은 수치이기도 하다.

TVN is still a cable station and if it is 3 to greater than3 % rating, it is as good as regular stations like mbc, kbs, sbs. But it received rating of nearly 9%. That is amazing!!

Many articles praise AJH.

I will see the J2W when I have few days off at the end of December!!! keke.

One article talked about making KimBhap. Members had to go out and buy ingredients without conusulting each other. Members bought seaweed (2 people), hot peppers, seasoned raddish (2 kinds) but AJH bought the best quality Korean beef. 

One can see through his good heart. He knew prg is ending soon and wanted to make the best Kimbahp for all the members. Without that great meat, Kimbhapp would not have been wow--just plain ordinary.

Ohhh, I saw one clip and it was so cute of AJH.

They had to press tv channels randomly. The ones who got most # of people on the channel that they picked must go to the area shown on TV and do what the TV people are doing. One time AJH picked channel numbers 119. Can anybody guess what those numbers represent? AJH lost the game but he was again the sweetest husband ever. 

kekeke. All the best to AJH. Kudos for amazing 2018 for AJH!!!

He again became model for Merbliss skin care.

AJH is staying in Tokyo to promote his jewelry line.

Very creative way of displaying his works.

He is having exhibition for 2 days and then moving on to the stores and will be staying in Tokyo for a while.

Watch his video and enjoy his works.

give him your support and thumbs up!!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

Archived