Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone!
I found on Instagram the picture of Ahn Jae Hyun with one of female model, but she's from different modelling agency. They seem very close in the picture. It's a bit weird, because Ahn Jae Hyun was wearing outfit from Blood in episode 4 and 5. And the female model is so pretty with big eyes. Ahn Jae Hyun is following her instagram too, and it's look like she's the first person that Ahn Jae Hyun followed when he first signed up his instagram. And Ahn Jae Hyun even commented the female model recent instagram picture. I have already screen shot the picture and Ahn Jae Hyun comment, but the problem is I don't know how to attached the picture. I would like to ask our beloved @cheerkoo for the translation.
I also screen shot another picture from instagram, this time Ahn Jae Hyun with another girl/woman. But I think the picture was taken before Ahn Jae Hyun start acting. The girl wrote long caption for the picture, and of course in korean.
Can someone teach me how to upload those picture so that I can share with you guys?

:\">

Wow, @zaireen, that's some major detective work that you were able to get that much detail! Hahaha I commend you :)

It's great that it seems he has female friends that he's close with, especially in the industry they're in. From cheerkoo's translation of the video interview, it sounds like he appreciates relationships with people he works with. I just hope he can still maintain some kind of anonymity so he can still have somewhat of a normal life, such as dating, etc...

I'm SUCH a fan now. He's such a gentleman and lovely and kind. His mama raised him well.

AND I love his cat. I'm going to get one.

Thanks for finding things~I am glad that at least AJH is letting us in the loop of what he is doing.Stll have to get BLood out of my system...to feel normal again..keke
His cat Ahn-Joo--> he says, (is it a she or he?) it seems to be all grown.
Dragon_keem writes: It looks like a cab that will do the most business in the world. The pix was too precious to keep it all for myself. (Woah!! Thanks dragon_keem!!--looks more like a limousine with an open roof top and AJH is sharing it with a ???--haha)

cheerkoo said: Thanks for finding things~I am glad that at least AJH is letting us in the loop of what he is doing.Stll have to get BLood out of my system...to feel normal again..keke
His cat Ahn-Joo--> he says, (is it a she or he?) it seems to be all grown.
Dragon_keem writes: It looks like a cab that will do the most business in the world. The pix was too precious to keep it all for myself. (Woah!! Thanks dragon_keem!!--looks more like a limousine with an open roof top and AJH is sharing it with a ???--haha)

This is an embedded article so I don't know how to get the link.But maybe this is what @zaireen is talking about above??The article is about Song HaeNa, a model. She refers to AJH as her "extremely close friend". The article was written on Feb 10, 2015. After the photo shoot, she was interviewed. One queston was about what she talks about with AJH when they get together. She said “일반 사람들과 똑같다. 요즘 관심 있는 사람이 누군지, 뭐하고 사는 지 등 평범한 얘기가 대부분이다"고 답했다. 이어 "재현이가 요즘 관심 있는 사람은 없는 거 같더라. 최근에는 고양이 샀다고 해서 고양이 이야기를 많이 했다"고 덧붙였다. We are no different than anybody else. We talk about who we are interested in and what we are doing these days to live,,things like that. It seems like JH does not have anyone in whom he is interested these days. He said he recently bought a cat and he talked a lot about his cat."Here is the long link...it might mess up the post??The link does not appear on the post.Here is the Korean title of the article:

송해나 "절친 안재현, 요즘 관심 있는 사람 없다고…"

2015.02.10 14:03
Reporter김현정 기자 khj3330@xportsnews.com 

http://article.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=17687255&cloc=olink%7Carticle%7CdefaultThis is an aritcle about AJH's fan signing event in Shanghai.He actually went there because he has been selected as the main model for the restaurant chain called MonKis Kitchen. He went there on 24th to shoot the CF and then have the fan signning on the 25th. ( Must be tired!!)Given that he has a lot of interest in cooking, he feels really excited about being a model for MOnkis Kitchen. Monkiss Kitchen originally was a European style eatery, but now it serves menu that the people in China will enjoy..but the menu includes a lot of Korean style. AJH said that he really liked their omlet rice and want to try to make it himself. 

Ahh!!I am not sure if that lady next to AJH is the same lady who says AJH is her best friend. "Julchin" is a Korean word that means a best friend or extremely close friend. This link may give a better pix of the lady that I saw in the article. Do you think they are same person? They kind of look different...must be different people.  http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=kkjblog1&logNo=220270568157
(Anyway,,I have no idea what they are talking about in the post that you posted.)Her nickname seems to be haneuddeum--she says:"Since morning"# AJH# These days see him often."
Then there are many comments that make no sense to me even if I translate but I will try:shim_youjin--"fire-glove. keke oh no, what to do"--woah--to hanneuddeum--"it became bigger" --fire-fist Ace--Ahh, funny--what to do--the funniest--kekeke, put on the glove and take the rest...--kekeAJH--I lose---woowah, JaeHyun Oppa---fire-glove, keke
Then, another series of 3 pix with a lady who seems different than the one on top (right?)kimeunbbi--#Just how long ago was this? #Digging up old stuff..then or now, you are just older but have not gotten older. haha, you are the same. I did not know you would still have this photo. haha.#memory is like bubbles.
(Ahh, I see, nicknames haneddeum=한으뜸 and kimeunbbi are 2 different people as seen by people he follows.)Thanks for finding stuff again.See you all when the soompi returns a week later.I am going to try to get back to my routine--keke

Archived