Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

Hello AJH fans!!I am visiting and I wish him all the best..he was great as JS and BLOOD will be remembered.Few things I read about him make me think he is really a good guy---with wonderful manners and consideration for others and seems like a deep thinker too. Until Blood is out of my system, you may see me here often...kekeI would not mind translating if there are anything written about him or videos of his interviews and such..more serious stuff not too much fluff if you know what I mean....I like getting to know stars as people--I only focus on one star right now...but AJH seems really worth getting to know.thanks.I heard that AJH is also nominated for BekSang Award for his role in Fashion King. I hope we get to see that movie one day...and of course his new movie Wedding Bible too.If you can,,,go and vote for him there. Sorry...the link is at GHS forum..sorry..gotta run now.Thanks!!AJH Fighitng!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The android app is available for download now!!  Link is here
Link 1 : This below link is for few countries. If it says its not available in your country, try link 2https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JK.Soft.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2015

Lin 2 : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JK.Soft.Mobile.PaekSang.Awards2015.Global
support !!!

Translation by @cheerkoo [Part 3]

HiI cannot seem to open the first link.The second one is a focus on AJH.He was asked what drama or movie was most memorable to him?He says every acting role and project is like a turning point for him from HeFromtheStars to BLOOD-- every moment is like a turning point for him.He says that he has always worried too much about the past and the future, but now, he realized that if he is not focused and do his best for the present, there is no past or future. So, he feels good now. Interviewer asks about his goal as he is getting ready for the 2nd career of his life. (that is a funny question...he has been acting for a while!!).AJH points out 2 Chinese characters--jung (affection) and in (person). He wants to become more human--someone who is more approachable/ close and comfortable person. He wants to express more emotion. (I think AJH loves to play wth words and their subtle nature) In-Jung has 2 meanings in Korea...He wants to be someone with a lot of Injung (kindness, humanity, etc) and wants to be able to receive Injung (recognition and acknowledgement) as an actor.(He also used words in this way in Section TV interview when he was one of the stars who is considered the "hot stars" of 2015. I forgot the word that he used at that time...but it was also very clever way to express his meaning. I could kind of understand that he is referred to as "mental handsome". When he came out in Witch Hunt, he was introduced that way.)He says at least he wants to be very dedicated to the present. He feels that if he is dedicated to his present, then something new and different will come in his future. Interviewer says they will always cheer for AJH in his acting as he also deal with having been a model in the past. (heck!! I don't get that connection. what kind of prejudice is there for having been a model? They said that same thing about GHS when she did other things besides acting.)
No, there is no mention of GHS or othe cast members of BLOOD in his interview. It seems to be an interview while he is still filming for BLOOD.

Thank you so much for the translation @cheerkoo.

Archived