Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

March 4, 2014
An Jae Hyun attends after party of drama 'My Love from the Star' Source: STARN News
20140303193757_53145b85251e7_1.jpg
On March 3rd, the ending party of 'My Love from the Star' was held at a restaurant located in Seocho-dong, Seoul, and all of the actors, actresses, and staffs attended.

Meanwhile, the last episode of 'My Love from the Star' aired on February 27th, and it received 28.1% of program rate.
/Reporting by Kwak Hye-Mi en@starnnews.com

March 4, 2014
Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, and More Attend the You Who Came From the Stars After Party

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

With the successful end to the series, the cast of SBS’ You Who Came From the Stars celebrated at the after party.
The after party was held on March 3 with director Jang Tae Yoo, writer Park Ji Eun, Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Chang Wan, Shin Sung Rok, Yoo In Young, Ahn Jae Hyun, Hong Ji Kyung, Oh Sang Jin, and other staff and cast members present. 
Unfortunately, due to other schedules, Park Hae Jin and Yoo In Na were not able to attend. 
86377704.jpg
The after party was closed to the public, but staff members posted photos from the party on their SNS, along with HB Entertainment, who houses Shin Sung Rok, Ahn Jae Hyun, Oh Sang Jin, and Kim Bo Mi. 
The party was led by comedian Jo Se Ho, who played one of the comic book store guys. The revealed photos showed Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun cutting the cake together with the staff, and overall, having a good time. 
You Who Came From the Stars ended on February 27. 
Photo Credit: Online Communities, HB Entertainment.

[PANN] K-fans love the new hosts of M!Countdown
Title: Ahn Jae Hyun and Jung Joon Young looking unexpectedly handsome <Pictorial Pann>

Knc1Ejf.jpg

zylfAGL.jpg

Comments:

[+79, -0] Wow ㅋㅋㅋ I'm worried for male idols. They should stand as far as possible ㅋㅋ

[+62, -0] Ahn Jae Hyun did a photoshoot with a disabled person on Super Model Korea 4 and he was so mannered... <3

[+35, -0] Wow this is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Male idols are handsome but if I was one of them, I would not want to stand beside those two MCs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+13, -0] Hul I love this pair... They both have "cat eyes" so they match well.

Source/translate by: kpopkfans.blogspot.com

Guest applesyrup

(I just walked in the nearest convenience store and found his shortly interview in magazine which make me <//3
my english is sucks by the way  xD)

Ahn Jaehyun interview in ASTAMAG

"when i started my modeling career back then i had only 8 fans but only that can supports me to do anything.
I feels really thankful to them and want to take good care of them more then this
but now when i had increased much more fans i have no idea how could i taking good care of them all thoroughly
I could only replies their mentions as much as i can and trying to always arrange events for the fans in return to their sincerity"

he really love his fans ♥!!!

2011.08.27 FANMEETING

bI6XzD2.jpg

q5qNcR6.jpg
YdE5oRx.jpg
eGUflZ8.jpg
kDRaRUy.jpg
bjAeIvJ.jpg
BiZXu1t.jpg
PMdFTGk.jpg

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ♥

photos cr: AAGBan official fancafe'

Guest neoguri90

Omooo can't believe I found a thread about Ahn Jae Hyun. Does anybody else think that he is the mixture of Woo Bin and Min Ho?Aaaaaa can't get enough of him. He is so cute on YWCFTS.
And hi everybody! I'm new here. Please take care of me well. Keke

Guest applesyrup

neoguri90 said: Omooo can't believe I found a thread about Ahn Jae Hyun. Does anybody else think that he is the mixture of Woo Bin and Min Ho?Aaaaaa can't get enough of him. He is so cute on YWCFTS.
And hi everybody! I'm new here. Please take care of me well. Keke

hi there @suchadiva42 and @neoguri90 ^^ welcome here <3 <3

and you my lovely mochi @applesyrup thanks for making a soompi account and actively post here, I'm glad you're came to help me and crazily spazzing about jaehyun in a thread special for ahn jaehyun, LOLOLOL :))

tumblr_n1nweb5rPF1qfakbgo1_r3_500.gif

I hope there's more ahn jaehyun fans or other kpop stan who have a crush on him out there,
dont hesitating to post here and spazz about him together ^^

Guest applesyrup

I freaking hate this scence bc --------ahn jaehyun's butt is my favorite in the world OTL
can i replace soohyun here  /go die in the hole

applesyrup said: zee said: hi there @suchadiva42 and @neoguri90 ^^ welcome here <3 <3

and you my lovely mochi @applesyrup thanks for making a soompi account and actively post here, I'm glad you're came to help me and crazily spazzing about jaehyun in a thread special for ahn jaehyun, LOLOLOL :))

I hope there's more ahn jaehyun fans or other kpop stan who have a crush on him out there,
dont hesitating to post here and spazz about him together ^^

Archived