[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

YOU ARE THE REASON
Loving you changes everything                                                                                         It's giving me the strengthAnd it's all because of you...

tumblr_mckbmbfqyP1qhsmk5o1_250.gif tumblr_mckbmbfqyP1qhsmk5o2_250.giftumblr_mckbmbfqyP1qhsmk5o3_r1_250.gif tumblr_mckbmbfqyP1qhsmk5o4_250.gifcredit to the owner

class="quoteText" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 15px; color: rgb(24, 24, 24); padding: 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Love is always patient class="quoteText" style="text-align: center;margin: 0px 0px 15px; color: rgb(24, 24, 24); font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-family: georgia, serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); " Love take no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth.  class="quoteText" style="text-align: center;margin: 0px 0px 15px; color: rgb(24, 24, 24); font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-family: georgia, serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes
tumblr_mcgq5rLaDJ1ry77wyo1_250.gif tumblr_mcgq5rLaDJ1ry77wyo2_r1_250.gif tumblr_mcgq5rLaDJ1ry77wyo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mcgq5rLaDJ1ry77wyo7_r1_250.gif tumblr_mcgq5rLaDJ1ry77wyo8_r1_250.gif tumblr_mcgq5rLaDJ1ry77wyo9_r1_250.gifcredit to the owner

OMG A CHAEKI THREAD?!?!?!?!?! I LOVE YOU GUYS. You guys are way ahead of the game LOL. This is literally me after seeing this thread: tumblr_mciv9s93UV1r7ub9c.gif
Okay so here's an adorable Chaeki video. Seriously their sweetness...I can't handle it. These two are driving me insane. Yet I'm trying to hold it in because I'm in the middle of class. LOL. tumblr_m913v0IT461r6prk9o1_400.gif

Credit:dramalove83

ep 15 preview and eng sub are out~
i can't wait to see more eunma moments tomorrow~ :x especially the dozing EG scene <3 i know it will be cute as ever~~~
1 day to go~~ so excited  8->
and i made a new mv i'll finish it when ep 15-16 came out~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicdQRZY418

long live chaeki shippers :D

So this is official ChaeKi shipper rant pages right? I'd like to put some thought about our ChaeKi.

about Joongki's rumored GF info, I was so devastated by the rumor. I mean it feels like a broken hear

t, but not from Joong to my heart. It's more like for my OTP dreams so basically it feels like my dream being ruined. The rumor ruined my shipping dream  :))  yes, I took it seriously and got mild asthma attack on it LOL silly..  omg, what happened to me, brain! wake up, go back to real life! :))but when I know the rumored person I was like.. "huh? really?"Reallyquestionmark.gif
It was weird, sneaky, but still hurting (i've forgot about it anyways) but then someone said 'what about Chaewon? what if she also have a BF?' but I was like "Hmm.. It's OK. But I wanna know what kind of man that is. Is he worth it?" then I thought... wow, I'm more like a La vie en Rose than Ki Aile ;))  Don't hurt my Moonie feeling, Joong! She is for you! not the other! I know what's best for you! (I feel like a version of joongki's dictator mother :))  )
Nevertheless, NG gals comforting words helped me picking up my heart pieces and putting it back together. ChaeKi still have hope, well... at least I want them to be close friends because, from my point of view, they actually posses similar characteristic as person. Both keeps their private life away from media, both are driven in progressing their acting as their dream, both can be goofy in a light mood situation, and basically *aside from Joongki's MC-ing they both are quite serious and calm as person. Maybe that's what makes Joong felt uncomfortable at first with Chaewon, aside from her misinterpreted expression that seems cold. I know it because I've been there too. 
Meeting someone that's similar with you not making you both match perfectly rightaway. At first you even kind of feeling disturbed because somehow you're facing yourself here. Your mirror. But with time, communication and both understandings it can work out well. Like how Joongki amazed by Chaewon's progress and her full energy though been filming till late night. It is an honest admiration and the things he himself wants to be able to do. With a little luck, I hope that admiration grows into something bigger ;))  
And don't you think this whole similar personality reminds us of our  Maru's confession from eps.12Soon they realize this happen in real life too... they will consider to fulfill our dream ;))  
But if in the end they're not coming true..... ah, well..... at least wait until I forget to ship them and have another OTP :P

@populovehyun Actually, you don't have to worry about the rumors. That was just a rumor made by a fan. A source from his company confirmed that the rumor was a false one. Like you I was heartbroken, but I was so relieved when I read this post.  It was actually posted on the Nice Guy thread (pg. 435) and I will quote it here. Thanks again @pinkleberry22So don't worry. Our Chaeki ship is still sailing!imagepinkleberry22 said:I'm normally a lurker on this thread,  but some information has forced me to respond. @smurfette55 I'm sorry to inform you that your source at KBS was indeed wrong about Song Joong Ki's personal life. First off, KBS would have no way of knowing this information, as they are the broadcasting company to the drama Nice Guy. KBS doesn't manage actors or their personal lives. In addition, actors and actresses are not paired off in movies and variety shows based on their personal relationships. That's an insult to the Korean Entertainment scope, as an actor's talents determines the roles they get. Third off, my aunt works for one of SidusHQ's subsidaries, cable channel CU Media, and she has personally interacted and worked with the likes of Jang Hyuk, Moon Hee-joon, Chae Tae Hyun, and even Song Joong Ki himself. Unless, he is even concealing his personal life from his own management company, Song Joong Ki as of present is a single man. There have been reports that he has been dating someone secretly, and those reports are indeed true as he had been dating someone (a non-celebrity) for about 2 years. However, unfortunately, due to his busy schedule, he broke up with his girlfriend in late 2011. Not only that, but my cousin attends Sungkyunkwan University, and has personally interacted with Song Joong Ki numerous times. I can confirm that Song Joong Ki is friends with Moon Geun Young, as was confirmed with pictures that were released on June 2012, but that's as far as their relationship goes. My cousin has told me that on numerous occasions he has discovered that Song Joong Ki has an extremely likable quality about him..the fact that he is very honest. Someone like him wouldn't openly flirt with his alleged girlfriend under his fan's noses and practically mock them for not knowing. Those were all for his movie promotions, as Song Joong Ki is very skilled at PR. In fact, he's known throughout the company for it.  A running joke is that Song Joong Ki doesn't even need his own PR team, as he is talented and witty enough to take care of it himself. It was even done in regards to Nice Guy, as Song Joong Ki has actively fed the fandom, yet that kind of information should be taken with a grain of salt. Actors/actresses are trained to give this kind of publicity to their dramas and movies as fans crave it. Honestly, I am very uncomfortable sharing this news as I am a firm believer that a fan should not interfere with an actor's personal life, as it is none of our business. After deliberating, I decided to share this information, as fans shouldn't be misdirected towards false information. I mean it of no offense to you @smurfette55 Honestly, I personally choose to not ship actors ever, unless their management companies have personally announced it to the world, as in the case of Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na. I agree that it's hard not to, as we become so attached to the celebrity and their respective characters, yet we have to understand that celebrities have a life outside of their respective careers. Of course, that doesn't mean we can't ship them with another celebrity for fun, as that is the fun in the fandom world, but we shouldn't go around making confirmations about it. I really don't mean to offend anyone, and I'm sorry if I did. Song Joong Ki is a personal favorite of mine, and to get where he is he has worked harder than anyone else and my aunt is a testament to that. I just don't want false rumors to be spreading regarding his personal life. He's up for the taking ladies  ;)

Guest clarclar012

Jayden

said:

@clarclar012 you said, "SJK clearly has a crush on MCW and I'm getting the vibes that MCW is just playing hard to get"
I'm curious where you're getting these vibes from. I've been shipping them hard but also really fearing it's just wishful thinking on my part, because like @Kgrl pointed out, Joong Ki and Chae Won seem very immersed in their roles now, so much so that the BTS are very stilted because Joong Ki is often quietly brooding. Or else in his interviews he's giving very slick answers that always carefully mention Moon Chae Won, like the PR pro he is. 
Yes, we know he thinks she's beautiful. He's also given a very good opening (on October 13) that he thinks he's ready to date now, just that we don't know who he's directing it to. And, somewhat aggravatingly, he seems to get along much better with Park Bo Young, his co-star for Werewolf Boy, just looking at their interviews and interaction.
Chae Won seems to somewhat fit Joong Ki's ideal type that "even if she is younger, he wants a warmhearted nice woman who’s like a noona." But we've precious little else.
What I'm trying to say is... this is a desperate plea for evidence that can soothe my fangirl heart ;) Knock me over with it!