[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest charmingtail

sunny day said:

@charmingtail

Actually there is a part where I saw SJK being comfortable with MCW which is in the BTS Eun Gi agressive but too bad it was blocked by the lighting man.  When they act Eun Gi being histerical and you can see MCW foot fall between SJK foot and at the end after Choco out of the scene then Eun Gi fall and the scene cut, SJK literally sit on MCW hips....:)>-

I watched that part many times actually....  :))

Too bad I dont know how to posting a video or make GIF picture to point my evidence.  But if SJK is not comfortable with MCW he will not so easily sit on her hips right ? or perhaps i'm just being delusional again

:D

charmingtail said: sunny day said:

@charmingtail

Actually there is a part where I saw SJK being comfortable with MCW which is in the BTS Eun Gi agressive but too bad it was blocked by the lighting man.  When they act Eun Gi being histerical and you can see MCW foot fall between SJK foot and at the end after Choco out of the scene then Eun Gi fall and the scene cut, SJK literally sit on MCW hips....:)>-

I watched that part many times actually....  :))

Too bad I dont know how to posting a video or make GIF picture to point my evidence.  But if SJK is not comfortable with MCW he will not so easily sit on her hips right ? or perhaps i'm just being delusional again

Guest charmingtail

@soongmoon
When I read what you wrote, I feel so much heartache for CW. If you ever read her interviews, you will know how stress she was abt acting as SEG, she was even speaking japanese in her sleep.....yet because of trying to get into her character, she was misunderstood by SJK and PD and as a reserved person.......she had to use so much effort to get out of her shell to act goofy on set etc. 
To say nothing  and no firm denial are actually for the fans' sake and not so much for their sake.
I disagree with this actually, NG already ended, if they can do a "boki firm denial" even before werewolf boy movie ends and kill all scandals and sink all boki ships........why would they care abt chaeki fans? is there any reason to care abt chaeki fans?
Even if chaeki do not want to give a firm denial...cant they say it properly like all other OTPs of kdrama? How hard is it to say they are merely good friends but (just like what PSH says)....he never thot of MCW as a love interest......
The problem is always her stating him as a "mere colleague"  and go on to gush abt having fun filming with same age friend etc and him avoiding to even mention her name and getting emotional and feeling happy filming NG? I am trying to understand what makes them do that extreme route if they are "merely colleagues" and trying really understand this whole mess of disconnections LOL
IF only they do a chaeki "firm denial statement".........
IF only they are like any other OTPs who just speak warmly of each other (even if its politeness) and simply says that they never thot of each other as love interest......
I dont think I need to spend 2 hrs piecing up all the disconnections  ~X(
PS: Anyone familiar with kdrama......that have OTPs behave like chaeki?

Guest charmingtail

@soongmoon He did nothing and so all the sparks died as well. Worse, there was no interview , a CF , an appearance on any variety show together or even watching a VIP premier of anything. They don't even appear on any awards show together even when she is nominated for. Lee Kwang Soo has better records than SJK. It is amazing how much effort they put in just to avoid bumping into each other.
Did anyone really think thats how much effort they put in just to avoid bumping into each other?
If chaeki are merely friends like PBY and SJKIsn't saying 2 sentences of firm denial statement easier than doing the above.....
actually merely being so guarded abt MCW in interviews and avoiding to mention MCW is already so tiring. If I am SJK, I would give my firm statement if chaeki is merely friends.......why does he need to put himself thru such mental torture?

ngim

said: OMG BURNING TOASTS!What you guys do to me !!While reading just page 41, I went through a series of crazy reactions haha!

Reading @clarclar012 's post I giggled in sweetness, reading @Grimm_Jagg 's post I awed in happiness , reading @Kgrl 's post I literally hyperventilated while squealing and then reading the secret confirmation just made me want to faint and go to Chaeki Heaven :x

Haha, I am not a very bright light bulb (well, I'm not really a light bulb in general, more of a human being keke , please excuse my lameness) so when @obscuresalmon asked @Kgrl to explain what she meant I was totally confused cause I thought 

Kgrl's

post merely meant that from all our observations and how happy we are all getting from our delusions til the point of putting our pinkies on the line ( =)) <3 ) , we should not let our delusions get to ourselves too much as it may become hard to let go of after, BUT NOW I COMPLETELY GET IT!!

And that aura is the 'girl in love glow' isn't it? 

:\">Ah, all this is making me melt into a puddle of goo !I've officially gone on cloud nine and on my way up to Chaeki Heaven and its pretty much impossible to stop my delusional mind at this point :$
@Kgrl , I just wanted to really say thank you to you for sharing the great, joyful news to us despite your difficult position to not reveal too much <3You're like a fairy godmother, always bringing us hope >:D<Ah! I just noticed too!You changed your profile picture from MCWxPSH to Chaeki :xCan I take this as a possible sign of how good the news and speculations are to the point that you are now more relaxed at putting your heart into our always said to be sinking ship? :$Hehe aweee, I just read page 41 now and your latest post makes me just wanna lean back in my chair with my arms behind my head and relax along with you ahahha =))
@clarclar012 , aweeee! You actually noticed that I was lurking and was waiting for my post, I'm so touched, HUGS >:D<

And a :* KEKE

@Grimm_Jagg , hahahah omg your rap made my day! <3You're amazing chingu! We'll be relying on you to compose Chaeki raps from now on =))

@coastalbreeze , haha I love your way of motivational thinking by just staring at the link ahead of time =)) >

<All the posts in this thread are making my grin wide as can be!

@Moon2Won , your posts are just <3 >

<

@obscuresalmon , Haha , I love your wood chopping stories!! <3Wait, you are the one with the wood chopping stories right? :$Or is there another naughty that has wood chopping stories too? Haha >

<

@dreamforever07 , WELCOME BURNING TOAST! <3 >

<

Haha, I feel so happy and on cloud nine atm, just sticking to this thread like glue and shooing everyone off by saying motivational nonsense =))

THANK YOU MY LOVELY BURNING TOAST FAMILY!ALL YOUR POSTS HAS ME GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR!The joy is just so infectious in this thread that it makes me wanna stay in here forever!I think my day can never go bad if I just visit this thread once a day (:Instead of an apple to keep the doctor away, it's a visit to keep the frowns away <3>

<

SJK said in Oh my school long time ago about girl friend , If the guest have boy friend or girl friend ,will you announce to public?
" If people know about my personal life...I don't think I can feel relaxed and really love her. If you get too much attention there are many restrictions. I would feel uncomfortable. I don't like it personally."

Guest lucky120593

Annyeong to all toasts! Can I just say that I cannot wait for the KBS drama awards. I am craving for more chaeki interactions. We have NONE since NG ended! NONE! We only got some interviews, and I am so grateful for all the opinions and wonderful insights from the toast, because really, without all of you, we have like zero news from Chaeki. oh, the torture! I am waiting patiently for the day to come. KBS awards, please come faster. seriously, I will be having my final exams the day after the awards, and actually right now, I have two reports to complete which are due tomorrow. I should be studying instead of lurking here all day. Chaeki, what have you done to me???

Guest potatingpotatoes

Yay hi guys! I created an account on soompi just for this thread hehe :D I absolutely LOVE chaeki and can't wait for the day when they announce that they are officially dating *delusional mode* :x

charmingtail said: rulezhine said: Guys really i can't wait anymore to see our chaeki couple in KBS Drama Awards..less than 3 weeks again we can see them together again..i really hope that Joong ki will sing Nice Guy Ost "Really"...ah..i can't imagine about chae wonie expression when she watch him singing..hahahhaha....
:x :x :x :x

Song-Joong-Ki_korean-dramas_Moon-Chae-Wo

OMG I can't believe I COMPLETELY missed page 92!

It's awesome! Thank you ChaeKis for the amazing posts!!!! They keep my heart going duggun-duggun!!!

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm bombarding this thread with my nonsense, but I love this ship. I'd even decorate it for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa (forgive me my Hindu/Muslim friends if I'm forgetting to include any December holidays :-) ) if I could!!!

I heard this PERFECT song yesterday and it just describes my delusional feelings for  ChaeKi to the T. I'd love to have the software and the time to make a video, but oh well. I run the video in my head whenever I listen to the lyrics. :-P

Here's the song: It's by the band Train (yes, the same band that sings "Save me San Francisco" -- although they make no mention of flowers on their head, ha ha). I don't have access to youtube at work, so this will have to do... sorry....

The song's titled "Hey Soul Sister" (as in, a guy that falls in love with his best friend, his soul mate:

"Hey, hey, hey

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind
Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight
Hey, hey,hey

Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me
You gave my life direction, a game show love connection we can't deny
I'm so obsessed, my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna, and I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!

The way you can cut a rug, watching you's the only drug I need
So gangsta, I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of
You see, I can be myself now finally, in fact there's nothing I can't be
I want the world to see you be with me

Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonight,
Hey, hey,hey

Tonight."

The key words here are of course: "blow my mind", "obsessed", you're Madonna (as in, Goddess)", and, EDIT: "a game show love connection we can't deny" (plop. I fainted).

"we collided", "(you're) so Gangsta, I'm so Thug" - but these may be more for Eun Ma... :-P

And the one I want JK to say to CW one day (when he decides they should become the Gangsta and the Thug in real life):

EDIT:
"... You see, I can be myself now finally, in fact there's nothing I can't be
I want the world to see you be with me"

(duggun-duggun to the N power)

Guest charmingtail

sharing with toast christians

just did my daily devotion. I started with my prayer and chaeki as usual is the last on my prayer list. Not sure why I feel heavy hearted when I think of them today. Then I wrote "He loves her" on my devotion diary before I realise it...Its the first time I wrote something like this for chaeki, I dont think I even pray for any chaeki love relationship before....

After my prayer, I will do my daily devotion bible passage...The bible phrase today is as below:
"God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." Revelation 21:3-4

the short daily devotion story as below:Engaged couples often spend hours poring over travel brochures and vacation Web sites looking for just the right honeymoon spot. They can hardly wait for their romantic getaway. But it’s not so much about the place; it’s about being with the person they love.

I think I must be under the chaeki spell because I immediately think of the Aomori kiss...... :\">
Good Nite.....

Guest yoonghyuun

charmingtail wrote that
so why wont he talk abt MCW? he is crazily avoiding to even mention her? If my analysis is correct, its because he simply cant say it with honesty so its better not to talk abt it at all.
===

MCW said that SJK is a honest person..
so rather than being dishonesty answering directly the question related MCW, SJK chose to avoiding that and not to talking about their relationship..

try to put ourself in Chaeki shoes..
IF they're really in relationship, i bet it's a hard time for them..
they have to avoiding each-other, or maybe made a fake statement like >> they're merely colleagues..

somehow i think that KMR's prayer (NG ep.20) is not his, but it was ChaeKi's prayer sincerely:

Then I would want us to date like any other couples do.
I would want us to show love like any other couples do.
I think I was praying for that to God.

chaeki.jpg

I have been a silent reader here in this thread. I literally stalk this thread like 3x a day and I love all your posts. I shipped ChaeKi since the moment I start watching NG. After reading all your analysis, why do I have a feeling my ship is sinking?  :(

yoonghyuun said: charmingtail wrote that
so why wont he talk abt MCW? he is crazily avoiding to even mention her? If my analysis is correct, its because he simply cant say it with honesty so its better not to talk abt it at all.
===

MCW said that SJK is a honest person..
so rather than being dishonesty answering directly the question related MCW, SJK chose to avoiding that and not to talking about their relationship..

try to put ourself in Chaeki shoes..
IF they're really in relationship, i bet it's a hard time for them..
they have to avoiding each-other, or maybe made a fake statement like >> they're merely colleagues..

somehow i think that KMR's prayer (NG ep.20) is not his, but it was ChaeKi's prayer sincerely:

Then I would want us to date like any other couples do.
I would want us to show love like any other couples do.
I think I was praying for that to God.

chaeki.jpg