Quantcast
unhskikr4ever

[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

27 minutes ago, sorein said:

She must be a Song Song shipper who is bitter about the divorce. Like, who cares? They clearly didn’t care about their own marriage but she is preaching about being classy, etc. Lol. Their divorce process was nothing classy so this is a real joke. 

Just ignore her and let’s revive this forum for the fun of it. I don’t care about their private lives; I want them to collaborate again and give us another mind blowing drama!!!

Oh yes please let us revive this forum. I don't really want to go beyond their private lives now. I just want them to work together again. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ok, since everyone is scared to make a move I will start! :rolleyes:

Walk down memory lane. One of the rarest times MCW mentions SJK in an interview. And does something even more unusual and risky...praised her ex co-actor while promoting a new film. No matter what, her professional collaboration with him made a deep impact on her (and us) and she can’t lie about it. Love her for being so real.

Interviewer: Who was your most compatible partner ever?
Moon Chae Won: Questions like that, I should answer frankly, shouldn’t I? Although I’m now working with Lee Seung Gi to promote our film, I’d admit my partner matching this question is not necessarily him. From my point of view, that’s Song Joong Ki.”

• Like 3

Hey guys, I've been following this thread for the longest time (along with Moon Chae Won's thread since I'm one of her biggest fans!!!). Having heard of SJK and SHK's divorce, I feel sorry for SJK, but at the same time all I could think of is a possibility that our beloved MCW and SJK will be together again!!! So to set sail for their ship once again, I was just re-watching all the bts from Nice Guy, their interviews, and went on this thread to see if you guys have any updates on ChaeKi. I always pray and hope hope hope at the bottom of my heart that they will at least collab again on another project like a drama/movie or even just an ad or a photoshoot together pleaseeee! This couple is FOREVER in my heart, they have such GREAT burning chemistry. I swear I can never move on (I'm obsessed in a toxic way)... :bawling: 

P/s: If anyone hasn't already done so, follow our girl MCW's OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM at @myu_bless. She has also made her own Youtube channel as well (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHayLrbCySs8irojzTcKolA). She's still so beautiful like an angel as always and her voice is so soft, gentle, and elegant just as her personality. Such a goddess. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1