Quantcast
unhskikr4ever

[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

18 minutes ago, mykimchiworld said:

as much as this idea is so enticing. My poor heart won't survive the backlash. I mean it could hurt MCW same as it could hurt SJK. But I will definitely support them individually. 

I admire your courage though. :) Thank you for sharing your thoughts ♡

I have always believed in my heart that they dated but didn't last. That way at least my five years wasn't for naught. I am sincerely praying that MCW finds happines and love too in the future. She only deserve the best. ♡

Hi fellow Chaeki fan! :) I understand if you want to support them individually but my ChaeKi feels are just too strong, hehe. I will support them individually but at the same time, I'll still support ChaeKi even if I'm happy for them individually. Even though they are both married one day, it doesn't mean that our ship or our ChaeKi ship will have to end too. The fact about shipping is just that we want them together but reality hits which is sad. :( So for me, I'll just be a happy shipper of ChaeKi and at the same time, be happy for them individually. :) They both deserve the best. <3 

Thanks for replying! 

On 7/5/2017 at 11:37 AM, Erika Song said:

can you please send the link of her interview? :'( I also believed that they have dated and yeah, it wasn't their fate. </3

here's the link, do skip to 4:01 if you wanted to get straight to the questions. Apologies i just read it :)

Oh nooooooo. I hope you'll get through this! I think its very immature when fans started to attack others just because we ship different thing. We acknowledged already that SJK is going to marry SHK, leave our MCW alone. and up until today I still get teary eyed whenever I come across other accounts that I have (google+, 4shared, tumblr) where I mostly used Chaeki icon and cover photos, and i have to change it aaaaalllllll

tumblr_lpc4pnjWFJ1qd74sko1_500.gif

On 7/5/2017 at 2:15 PM, mykimchiworld said:

I am starting to get hates on my fan account about it. They kept on poking the wound. it hurts.

i feel happy that i share the same sentiments with you guys. i consider it as my first heart  break even though i never had a boyfriend in real life.when i first found out about the news i was literally crying and i don't understand why they have to reveal a huge announcement when none of them confirmed that they were dating.some of the songsong shippers or lets say most of them would say that there is no need for the dating confirmation.however we are all fans and shippers it would be unfair on our part because we hoped for 5 years and if only they confirmed the dating rumours that would help us move on.at least slowly accept the fact that it is over.no matter what i don't want to dislike SJK i know he is a good man but i think he should have said anything about the rumours than making us feel hopeless. i would still support moon chae won and hoped that he will find the right man for her. I remember when SJK was asked during his interview at KBS news he said that because of DOTS popularity a lot of people would think that they are dating and said no.With that,i believed in him and my chaeki feels have grown stronger.i just don't understand why kdrama world is so complicated.People say that it would negatively affect his popularity like his market value would decrease.But from the looks of it his public image have solidified considering that he is going to marry one of the top actresses in korea.it just pains me but now i can finally say that i have moved on.if that makes him happy that's good for him. now i don't ship my fave couples in real life anymore it is really hard when you expect too much.if i would ship them i would ship them based on their characters. i would say its over but once one door closes another door opens.Kang maru and seo eungi will always have a special place in my heart.Innocent man is very relatable for me and captivated me with its deep moving story.I swear i never join fan wars with the other shippers and i think i have no regrets.i would congratulate them for their victory but i wouldn't let myself buried in pain and i am gonna show to them that I was a loyal fan for 5 whole years and the pain is actually not pain after all it is all about the priceless memories that i will forever treasure.

I would like to recall the things after i found out about this announcement. i deactivated my social media,deleted chaeki photos,posts my thoughts on ig(before logging out) its been like weeks since i've opened it and i am glad that when i opened it people have shared the same thoughts as i do.i am not a grammar nazi however i feel good to share my feelings from this painful memory.i'm just a fan anyway and a simple detail like dating is not that important at all for celebrities because they are worried about getting bashed. If SJK will marry a non showbiz that would cause a huge rant from the songsong shippers. he will likely get bashed but because it is someone famous then they would likely be considered the top couples in Korea.haysss...but that's ok its not the end of the world.

I realized how hard and funny it is to be fangirl.you laugh,get hurt but you start all over again.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 1:27 PM, mykimchiworld said:

We shoulf definitely get an award lol I've been shipping them too since 2012.

I also believed they dated right after Innocent Man but I believe they officially broke up right after DOTS. 

Now, at least we can finally move on.

I sincerely hope MCW finds someone who will love her truly. 

hahhaaa if that award would mend my broken heart.

• LOL 1

Hi, hi! I'm back tooooo. Anyway, I was really shocked when I found out SJK and SHK was getting married as well. I didn't watch DoTS from the first episode to the last, so I don't know their chemistry and all. I thought there was really something between him with MCW though. :/ But anyway, since he's with SHK and they're getting married, let's just congratulate them. Don't forget about ChaeKi though! At least they're still friends. :D I still love their moments together. Sigh.

• Like 1

Hello! I am genuinely happy for Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo especially when I see some of their wedding photos and read some news how the wedding went, but honestly I am still a little bit sad. Anyway, I just really want to know if Moon Chae Won was invited or if she has attended the wedding, they're co-stars and I am hoping that they are friends.

hi guys what is your pov re joongki filing for divorce to hyekyo. dont you think there is a chance on our ship if ever?. 

Spoiler

:wub:

what do you think guys? 

• Off-Topic 1
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, biancamiguel said:

hi guys what is your pov re joongki filing for divorce to hyekyo. dont you think there is a chance on our ship if ever?. 

Reveal hidden contents

:wub:

what do you think guys? 

Hi! Sorry for bursting your bubbles. But can we not drag/connect cw to ss' latest issue. It's been a long time already can we just move on already. I just dont want a repeat of what happened years ago. Just my two cents. 

9 hours ago, RanM said:

Hi! Sorry for bursting your bubbles. But can we not drag/connect cw to ss' latest issue. It's been a long time already can we just move on already. I just dont want a repeat of what happened years ago. Just my two cents. 

I don’t think people on this forum are as cray-cray as some of the Song-Song shippers on instagram. IMO this forum was mainly a fun filled place where people shared their love for their onscreen couple and theories before he got married. They did date before he enlisted so it is not that delulu. Nothing wrong with some fun gossip as long as people don’t go overboard by tagging or attacking celebrities. Kpop fans are much worst than that with their constant gay ships and x rated fan fictions. It is pretty mild in there!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, sorein said:

I don’t think people on this forum are as cray-cray as some of the Song-Song shippers on instagram. IMO this forum was mainly a fun filled place where people shared their love for their onscreen couple and theories before he got married. They did date before he enlisted so it is not that delulu. Nothing wrong with some fun gossip as long as people don’t go overboard by tagging or attacking celebrities. Kpop fans are much worst than that with their constant gay ships and x rated fan fictions. It is pretty mild in there!

Never heard from any credible source that they did date before he enlisted. Also, it is still pretty distasteful to try to revive this ship at this sensitive timing when the divorce was just filed.

16 hours ago, daloula said:

Never heard from any credible source that they did date before he enlisted. Also, it is still pretty distasteful to try to revive this ship at this sensitive timing when the divorce was just filed.

Oh please! A « ship » is not real life. No one is forcing them to actually date. If you really care about them why don’t you request this thread to be closed then?  Everything in here is fictional so calm down, Saint Theresa. SJK was pictured drinking and laughing  with friends a few days ago and SHK was also seen partying with friends. Both of them are also going to work on new projects; none of them look depressed. They apparently started living separately only 11 months after their wedding and don’t seem to take marriage seriously, so you probably care more  about them then they do frankly. If you feel it is distasteful you are free not to read comments.

• LOL 2

Posted (edited)

actually i read in this thread that they did date before he enlisted in military. but they just keep their relationship lowkey. also as per my observation on their words and actions. i also know that before jk enlisted he proposed to cw for marriage but she refused it because their relationship is not that established and her priority is her work. sadly they broke up. but tbh guys cw is really the goddess of jk!. she is really close to jk ideal type of woman who is Miranda Kerr!. hayyyys hopefully they will reunite to another project again and hoping through that they can rekindle their romance not now of course but someday. 

Edited by biancamiguel
  • Like 2

On 6/30/2019 at 2:24 AM, sorein said:

Oh please! A « ship » is not real life. No one is forcing them to actually date. If you really care about them why don’t you request this thread to be closed then?  Everything in here is fictional so calm down, Saint Theresa. SJK was pictured drinking and laughing  with friends a few days ago and SHK was also seen partying with friends. Both of them are also going to work on new projects; none of them look depressed. They apparently started living separately only 11 months after their wedding and don’t seem to take marriage seriously, so you probably care more  about them then they do frankly. If you feel it is distasteful you are free not to read comments.

Doesn't make it less unclassy. Even if a ship is not real life. It would be of better taste to wait for the divorce to be completed and it would also be better not to discuss rumors surrounding another pair in this thread. That is my opinion.  Also I didn't hear your answer about SJK-MCW dating....

PS: I don't care for them and was never their shipper. I also didn't even watch their drama while I watched Nice guy...

• Unamused 1

Posted (edited)

hayyss actually this thread is particularly to cw and jk. that is why its chaeki. dont mention any other pair to respect the shippers who still ship them. anyway regarding on his personal issue, sadly to say in jk side its really dissapointing to know that a smart guy like him will be failed in marriage. he is a one woman man type, a quite possessive and jealous, caring, sweet and a very understanding lover. whatever his reasons its really deep because jk is not the a guy who easily gives up unless its really offensive to him and he sees no hope at all to the situation.there's no one to hold on or hold back because everything is in a hurry and the foundation of relationship is not that strong. i had some quite idea who he is because i'd been a chaeki shipper ever since 2012. 

Edited by biancamiguel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2019 at 8:24 AM, sorein said:

Lols cannot understand people who come to a thread just to condemn what being post inside the thread. It's like you come to other people's house uninvited and you judge how the people of the house is living and what they are doing inside the house. 

btw, I am a silent lurker and has been loving Chaeki since 2012. Suddenly i saw there are new posts on this thread so i pay a visit. Hi.... fellow chaeki lovers. 

• Love 2

51 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Lols cannot understand people who come to a thread just to condemn what being post inside the thread. It's like you come to other people's house uninvited and you judge how the people of the house is living and what they are doing inside the house. 

btw, I am a silent lurker and has been loving Chaeki since 2012. Suddenly i saw there are new posts on this thread so i pay a visit. Hi.... fellow chaeki lovers. 

If you want to talk about me, you can just tag me. No need to make roundabout posts about it. Whether you like it or not, it is a public forum not some private place and what you say reflects on the celebrities involved. I am a fan of MCW for even longer than this thread existed and I just wanted people not to connect her to a guy that was still in the process of divorcing. Now that the divorce is finalized, I don't care anymore. So happy shipping.

PS: unlike you, I don't go around other social media like twitter to berate the content of soompi threads and I actually share my point of view to the people in the thread.

• Off-Topic 1

On 7/13/2019 at 10:08 AM, daloula said:

Doesn't make it less unclassy. Even if a ship is not real life. It would be of better taste to wait for the divorce to be completed and it would also be better not to discuss rumors surrounding another pair in this thread. That is my opinion.  Also I didn't hear your answer about SJK-MCW dating....

PS: I don't care for them and was never their shipper. I also didn't even watch their drama while I watched Nice guy...

I don’t have Dispatch type of proofs about them dating but several clues. You don’t need to be Einstein to figure it out; they both left enough clues but were very discreet. If you want to see those clues, read the earlier pages of this forum. So many people contributed and gave examples. I have no time to collate these for you and don’t feel the need to justify myself. You are free to believe it or not.

Not sure why you are commenting in here since you seem to think this is inappropriate. Don’t you have better things to do? This is a shipper forum so if you are unhappy with the “ship”, why are you here being a Debbie Downer...Sigh. Song Song is over.

On 7/25/2019 at 7:00 AM, liltash85 said:

She must be a Song Song shipper who is bitter about the divorce. Like, who cares? They clearly didn’t care about their own marriage but she is preaching about being classy, etc. Lol. Their divorce process was nothing classy so this is a real joke. 

Just ignore her and let’s revive this forum for the fun of it. I don’t care about their private lives; I want them to collaborate again and give us another mind blowing drama!!!

• Like 1