[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

^^ Just went weibo and found that the chinese subtitles for the Entertainment weekly has been released (subbers who do the subs for korean dramas, even they are crazy over NG haha)
Here's the video link (20th Oct NG interview with chinese subs): http://www.56.com/u23/v_NzYyNzQ2Mjg.html

The question being asked to both Joong Ki and Chaewon is 'Will you accept if you encounter such love confession in real life (confession of Eungi to Maru in the rain/the beach)?"
Joong Ki replied "If the girl is someone as beautiful as Moon Chae Won confesses to me". 
Chae Won replied "I don't think I can (accept). I feel that once trust is broken in love, it will be hard to gain back." (The caption on Chaewon is 'trust in love is crucial'..something along this line)
There's many different translation to Chaewon's reply. hehe I really wish I can understood Korean~~ well, Joong Ki's answer is ♥ (my delusional mode LOL)
I'm sure everyone has seen this but will just put it here since there's mentioning of Joong Ki (at 3.55):

Why does time seem to be crawling towards Wed!! >.<

Mulberry, me thinks Joongie and Chae Wonnie are very deep into their roles. So much so that both are acting pretty much the same on and off camera while they are on set...which I love! The thing about Chae Wonnie is that she immerses herself wholeheartedly into her characters, which affects her co-stars because they too end up giving it their all due to her passion. I hope Joongie relinquishes his hold on reality just a little bit more. I'm pretty sure Joongie is already impressed with Moonie, think she's beautiful, but I just want him to freeze his practicality until NG finishes broadcasting. Come on Chae Wonnie, seduce him! Take some pointers from your counterpart, EG! :))

Guest clarclar012

I am just new here so I didn't noticed there was a thread for ChaeKi  :-Ouwaahh! SJK clearly has a crush on MCW and I'm getting the vibes that MCW is just playing hard to get (or maybe I'm imagining things? :x) *fingers crossed* 8->
44b8ed2648d2b0bd71d50c9366c4164b6b49f431saw this on dc gall super LOLed 8-}

Guest juvel10jde

They were really a good couple. Im wishing that this pair would end up together for reel and for real...
I think joong ki really likes her and looks always serious when he's with her..while chae won looks more beautiful when they were together
let's see hehehe

8->

@clarclar012 you said, "SJK clearly has a crush on MCW and I'm getting the vibes that MCW is just playing hard to get"
I'm curious where you're getting these vibes from. I've been shipping them hard but also really fearing it's just wishful thinking on my part, because like @Kgrl pointed out, Joong Ki and Chae Won seem very immersed in their roles now, so much so that the BTS are very stilted because Joong Ki is often quietly brooding. Or else in his interviews he's giving very slick answers that always carefully mention Moon Chae Won, like the PR pro he is. 
Yes, we know he thinks she's beautiful. He's also given a very good opening (on October 13) that he thinks he's ready to date now, just that we don't know who he's directing it to. And, somewhat aggravatingly, he seems to get along much better with Park Bo Young, his co-star for Werewolf Boy, just looking at their interviews and interaction.
Chae Won seems to somewhat fit Joong Ki's ideal type that "even if she is younger, he wants a warmhearted nice woman who’s like a noona." But we've precious little else.
What I'm trying to say is... this is a desperate plea for evidence that can soothe my fangirl heart ;) Knock me over with it!