[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@mktb soooo cute FKs! Keep it coming eommoni! :D
@ping chingu! glad to hear from you again! We missed your posts :)) How was your vacation in the Phil? Hope you and your family didn`t experience the recent typhoon.

Gaaah, I need some Chaeki inspiration. :((

Hello Toasts!

It's almost the Queen's bday so I found that as an exception to stop by! :D Anyway I'm gna try and post the artwork of ChaeKi again to see if it works. ;))

Nvm it doesn't work. -_-

Oh wells.

Btw eomma @mktb, love the ChaeKi arts! Please make more. :D

@SJKMCW Authornim! 2nd chap please!!! hihihihi..but I'm curious bout your artwork.... please make it work... \:D/ ahihihihihi.. just kidding..I'm not that demanding I just wanted someone, something to mend my LONGING heart...
but I've made a thing I don't even consider art.... hhhhihihihih... but I hoped you liked it...I just clipped CHAEKI and I'm giggling! LOLzzzz...
EDIT: my crappy artwork!??? was under my comment! =)) =)) =))sorry @toasts! Double post again...  :-SS

@shintin dear, I love it! Mine isn't anything like it. Just this cartoon app that I've been playing around with lol. And chapter 2 will come soon after I tackle all 3 of my exams. :( School is really cruel to me. Btw dear I cmted back to you on winglin but dunno if you saw it. I hope you don't discontinue your story. Please try to find the muse to finish it. Truthfully I haven't found time to sit down & read all the awesome fics becus every time I do I always get ideas for my story that I have to write down right away or I'd lose it. So every chance I get, I'm using it to write my ChaeKi fic instead. But I'm looking forward to having more time when school is over and I plan to spend it reading all the fics and yours is one of them. So please continue. [-O< :-*

@SJKMCWOMO! 3 exams authornim! weeew... I wont haunt you then, 'til your done with it... hihihihihihi....
I just don't know why I didn't have the inspiration to write this days...it worsen since GD ended... LOLzzzz... but it's Chaewonnie's natal day tom so i might write later hihihihihihi... I'm missing CHAEKI now... tomorrow and later... *sighs* 

@shintin , I loved your "crappy artwork" chingu :) :) especially the qoute ;) ;) please make more but honestly I like your ff better :))
And you're updating it chingu, love you :-*  :-*  *off to read*

@mktb , I forgot to tell you eomma that I also loved your artwork :) :) waiting for the others ;;) ;;)

@JinRose , lol at your tweet chingu, why you wrote "lovelife' with capital letters =)) =))

Toasts, let's have a party tomorrow  to celebrate our queen's b'day :D :D

@ping hello, dear. glad you came back! how's your vacation, was it fun? I can't help but noticed, is that my other darling Ji Chang Wook on your ava? hahaha looks like he's got into you, ping? ;)) :x

@shintin finally, you updated!! whew, I was worried that you might abandoned the story and left us hanging. I will read it as soon as I post this. :D

to @allnewmembers, welcome!! >:D< it is so good to see that the ship still has new members came aboard. :-*
let's spread the chaeki love!! :x :x

by the way, I miss you all. I can never be as active as I was before because RL consumes me pretty much. But I still am lurking around and trying to read all the posts in here, although sometimes maybe I missed a couple posts. :P what can I do? I'm only a human, after all. :D
fighting for us all! fighting for chaeki and I love you, BT fams!! :-*

PS: our goddess isn't yet to celebrate her bday here in my timezone but it's okay, I will follow you girls and celebrate!! because I love to party for everything about chaeki!! :)) <:-P <:-P

@riendonghae

i had fun like for real...its a relief that we arrived here safely last friday in spite of the typhoon coming...and yes its him, JCW... i'm currently watching ki empress and i've fallen for his charms... not fond of historical dramas but this one is so good... and it's my current addiction :x

@mlenil because ChaeKi couldn't leave my system :)and that's really one of my wishes for (my) Goddess. To have the pair of her heart always beside her when she's celebrating her birthdays and other occasions like EVERYDAY. :x ;)) And dear, that LOVELIFE represents ChaeKi... <3 :))
"@mlenil If you have time, help JinRose to write a novel." --- Maru (Joong Ki Oppa) =))
(remember this line of Oppa in NG Toasts? Gosh! It broke my heart seeing my Princess being rejected after strongly declaring her heart out!!!
"My heart knew it.My heart remembers you.This (with her hands on her chest) remembers you..." --- Eun Gi (Chaewonnie)
Kyaahhhh!!! It's not ChaeKi alone that resides in my system!EunMaru also!!!!!! :\"> :x )

@mlenil's sentiment: This chingu. Jincha. I was just asking one simple question, and she answered it like an essay. [-(
=)) =)) =))

Looks like the @toasts are getting ready for our Goddess' big day! And let us not forget that tomorrow will also be the anniversary of their first snow kiss!!!

@shintin hooray! Thanks for the update chingu. Please continue with it. Hehe *puppy eyes*

@JinRose naks! Early bird award goes to you chingu! :))

@riendonghae i feel for you chingu. With the opening of the new semester i'm afraid that RL will also suck me in. Huhu

@SJKMCW gogogo on your exams! You'll surely pass those with flying colors :D

@hani167 thanks for that chingu! I was really down yesterday and your post made me smile :) just let me settle some things in my RL and i'll work on my next chapter!

@ping glad you arrived safely chingu!

@mlenil thanks btw for volunteering in the advertising committee. Waiting for you and @mktb emmoni's announcements. Hehe

Woah so that was a long post. :P

Hope everyone had a great day! :D

@camzy yah chingu! Was that a compliment or insult? :-/ More like an insult eh. :P:))
(Is that a big deal? Being used of Turtle Toast eh? =)) I'm gonna show-off with my Ninja Turtle Skills to get the Early Bird Awards always to be presented by @camzy chingu! >:) )And dear, thank you for giving me the  ATT00025.gif 'Bright Idea'... :D
I'll add the #1stAnnivOfEunMaruFirstSnowKiss... :))