[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest akatorrieallens

I went to a hair accessories shop and was happy to found some hairclips and rubberbands. The clip reminds me of Eun Gi and the rubberbands remind me of Choco. Gosh! I solove Innocent Man / Nice Guy! So shy to show my face. Hihi.1459666_10202436529616227_1798937837_n.j

I knew this week would be very tiring :(( Anyway, I'm happy that I could still lurk and post in the thread to keep me somewhat "alive" haha! I decided not go out with my friends tonight since I was too tired, so I will just rest in my bed while watching NG. :))
@nhakay welcome back chingu!!! We missed you! :D
@akatorrieallens i love the hair accessories! :D Actually i got a hair cut last week in the hope of imitating CW unnie's wavy short hair, but I guess my locks were too curly, tsk! :P
Edit: I suddenly remembered a conversation that I had with my Korean friend earlier, she said that in their culture they're not really expected to introduce their boyfriend or girlfriend to their parents unless they're really serious about the relationship, almost like engaged. Then I remembered the scene in NG where Maru had breakfast with Eun Gi's father, and Mr. Seo was surprised because it was the first time that Eun Gi brought a man with him. geez, I just miss Chaeki too much!  =((

Guest akatorrieallens

SONG JOONG KI LIKES GIRLS WITH LONG HAIR BUT CAN HE SAY NO TO THIS PRETTY LADY SPORTING A SHORT HAIR LIKE @camzy? :)
I LOVE CHAE WONNIE! <31391544_10202438264619601_529202227_n.jp

Aww man the img code doesn't work! Was gna share my fun arts of ChaeKi but I guess I'll have to do it later on a pc. Anyway I'm glad to see the thread still moving. You're awesome, Toasts! :-bd

Huaaa this ship move so fast...we are at page 721...daebak.....hahhaa....oh..i watch on YT and i found out some cut kiss scene from EunMaru....so Happy Kiss..Kiss Toast....hehehe....jeongmal after i watched this kiss scene .. i want to rewatch NG again...i MISS CHAEKI ALOTTTTTT.....:(( :(( :((
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Nice Guy Korean Drama Ep 5 차칸남자: Bridge Kiss

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Nice Guy Korean Drama Ep 6 차칸남자: Bad Luck Kiss

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Nice Guy Korean Drama Ep 15 차칸남자: Our First Kiss id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Nice Guy Korean Drama Ep 16 차칸남자: Proposal Kiss

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Nice Guy Korean Drama Ep 16 차칸남자: Presents and A Kiss

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Nice Guy Korean Drama Ep 20 차칸남자: Final Kiss

Guest akatorrieallens

In all honesty, I haven't watch GD yet BUT I am dying to watch it...I just love Chae Wonnie. That's why I don't know if Dr. Cha confesses her love for Si-On. I want to write a mini wherein MCW is shooting that confession scene with JW but the person she thinks is SJK, Of course! Then after reading the recent interview of her, I was happy to know that indeed there's a confession scene with JW. I want the minis to be realistic. Haha. She tells something about SOMEONE TO LEAN ON, right?!
25chaeki.jpg
tumblr_mc2svp0bHY1ri5bz6o3_500.jpg
1226-10474.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdNz4yQA3MdLwSa9VsXoW
tumblr_md3uox1RGQ1qcp1qmo1_1280.jpg

Guest raquel cristi1430293174

@akatorrieallens
find some time to watch it(i'm sure you would)..first/second ep really made me more ship cw!really a naturally-born superb actress!she doesn't need to shed any tears or to cry all the way just to prove her brilliance as an actress..i'm sure all of who watched GD would agree,million times!!also,who could dare to forget the drunk Cha Yeon Seo as a dancer..made me really LOL,big time!

:)) :-j

last night, i dreamt of being on a plane with chaeki..actually my dream wasn't that clear..i just saw them together sitting,cw resting her head to jk's shoulders..then i woke up..haissttt!!!

@rulezhine , wah...those kissing scenes =P~  =P~

@raquel cristi , too bad chingu you woke up too early, by the way how come you dreamt about Chaeki? Did you watch NG before sleep? I want to know the secret :-? :-?

@SJKMCW , finally chingu, another ff  \m/ \m/  I have been waiting for this one.I hope you'll get bore frequently in your class
so that you can often update the ff :)) :)) *justkidding* :D :D

@akatorrieallens , waiting for your turn to post your mini chingu :) :)

Guest augustrush

@SJKMCW wow that's a great chapter chingu :) waiting for your next chapter!

@raquel cristi chingu you're thinking chaeki most of the time that's why you have chaeki in your dreams... haha, I'm dreaming about chaeki too, just that it is mostly daydreaming! :D

@SJKMCW doctor i have read chapter one...so nice..yah u know how to make us addicted with your story....hahaha that stranger was SJK ....hahaha...i love it...wait for next chapter..i'm curious how cw can stayed at that house...hehe :D:D

@mlenil haha i miss to see eunmaru kissing so that's why i looked that video on yt..haha...chaeki kissng is the best forever \m/ \m/ \m/