[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Hi everyone! I've been controlling all the shippy feelings I had for ChaeKi but I can't help it anymore! I hope I'm not intruding here. hehe Even though Nice guy is a melodrama, their chemistry just made me giggle and keep me smiley for the whole day. I truly hope sparks fly in real life, just like my other OTP Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo Inna =D I was browsing some articles on weibo and saw this interview with Song Joong Ki, he was commenting on Moon Chae Won.
I'll briefly translate since I'm not very good at it; he basically said he was pleasantly surprised by Moon Chae Won as an actress, saying that as Chae Won looked arrogant and cold, he was very careful initially in communicating with her. However, he did not expect and was surprised that she is actually a very easy going person and friendly. He added "She got a really attentive side of hers, she will remind me to eat my breakfast, and prepared soy milk etc for me. Currently, she is really absorbed in her drama's character." 
Here's the chinese translation (cr to weibo):宋钟基称文彩媛是“出乎意料的女演员”。说文彩媛看起来高傲冷酷,因此在与她相处时原本很小心翼翼,但没想到她本人却非常洒脱主动,让人吃惊。宋钟基说“她也有很细心的一面,会叮嘱我要吃早饭,并为我准备豆奶等。最近,她正深深沉浸在剧里的角色中”。
Ok, my shippy mode is totally ON. hahaha

@kathykel

Thank you so much for the translation! we're lucky to have you here :)
Joong Ki wasn't the first person who got wrong impression about Chae Won.. that's due to her guarded nature in front of new people. But once she opens up, she's very friendly and lovely ^^

@mulberry9  
You are welcome! =) I'm not good in translating but since I understand chinese, I just briefly translate the gist of it. I'm sure more articles are coming out today, can't wait to see more news! My initial impression of Chae Won is kind of similar as Joong Ki, but after seeing her BTS in TPM and NG, she's such a lovely and adorable person who is able to get along well with both casts and crews! ^^

@kathykel

Can we count on you if there are more ChaeKi's articles coming out? I'm sure there will be quite plenty of them.. at least until Dec.
Haha, yes, she's a very goofy girl in private.. but very shy and guarded in public.. something that I want her to improve and I hope she can learn this from Joong Ki since he's good at it ^^

@mulberry9 
Sure, I can help if it's chinese translation but for Korean articles, I'm totally clueless. XD
I noticed she seem to be more playful in NG BTS, I hope it's Song Joong Ki who's helping her in this. LOL I mean she's always cheerful and all in other drama BTS, but NG casts this time seem to be really close knitted and bonded really well together. It's such a delight to see those BTS of Joong Ki and Chae Won~ I don't know if it's because they are just a year apart ,but they do look like they are quite close. Anyway, KBS had been so stingy with their BTS haha

kathykel said: Hi everyone! I've been controlling all the shippy feelings I had for ChaeKi but I can't help it anymore! I hope I'm not intruding here. hehe Even though Nice guy is a melodrama, their chemistry just made me giggle and keep me smiley for the whole day. I truly hope sparks fly in real life, just like my other OTP Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo Inna =D I was browsing some articles on weibo and saw this interview with Song Joong Ki, he was commenting on Moon Chae Won.
I'll briefly translate since I'm not very good at it; he basically said he was pleasantly surprised by Moon Chae Won as an actress, saying that as Chae Won looked arrogant and cold, he was very careful initially in communicating with her. However, he did not expect and was surprised that she is actually a very easy going person and friendly. He added "She got a really attentive side of hers, she will remind me to eat my breakfast, and prepared soy milk etc for me. Currently, she is really absorbed in her drama's character." 
Here's the chinese translation (cr to weibo):宋钟基称文彩媛是“出乎意料的女演员”。说文彩媛看起来高傲冷酷,因此在与她相处时原本很小心翼翼,但没想到她本人却非常洒脱主动,让人吃惊。宋钟基说“她也有很细心的一面,会叮嘱我要吃早饭,并为我准备豆奶等。最近,她正深深沉浸在剧里的角色中”。
Ok, my shippy mode is totally ON. hahaha

@kathykel

*nods in agreement*
That's so true.. KBS is very stingy when it comes to EunMa/ChaeKi BTS clips which makes me think.. they probably want to save and include them in DVD? but then, they didn't include that much unseen BTS clips in TPM's DVD.. so I'm really not sure.
Haha, she's always cheerful and playful in BTS.. she was the mood maker during TPM days too, but one thing I noticed from her now, she seems to be more open up than before.. which is really good.

I'm here, @jeonghyang! I have not forgotten ChaeKi/EunMa at all. My wifi connection is driving me crazy. I can't even load the NG thread. :/ I'm sorry that I can't provide any pictures or articles relating to ChaeKi even though I was the one who started the thread. I have to say that I'm not that resourceful. I can't read Korean, Chinese [even though I'm Chinese] or anything, just english.

Anyway, thanks for the pictures, everyone! :D I saw them in the Nice Guy thread too. They're both just so cute together. :3 I have never been this crazy about a pairing.

ALRIGHT, LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!

@kathykel, heaps & Heaps of thanks for the translation! It made my Chaeki heart swoon in happiness! <3
In the NG thread there was also a translation of a quick interview w/ SJK & how the reporter asked him why he didn't attend the Busan Festival(?) & he replied with a grin that he was busy (filming a scene) kissing MCW! :$
@nabe, thanks for pointing that out! it's so true! <3

The photo of JoongKi slurping the broth from the red bowl (looks like udon) while ChaeWon was taking a photo...i've never before in my life have ever wanted to be a bowl so bad before. Or been jealous of a bowl. I want to be that bowl that touched his lips. Too much? Overstepping the line here? Deal with it. Love this couple!!!!

@ngim you are welcome ^^ 
@mulberry9 yup, if just by looking at NG BTS, I would thought NG is a rom-com rather than a melodrama lol~ I hope more BTS will come out soon (a EunMa kissing BTS will suffice XD), the weekly wait for NG is soooo loonnng...

temp23052816731.gifCr to Chaewongall YT 

haha, may I just point out how in the gif, that @kathykel posted, I love how SJK & MCW went from not holding hands, to hand on the shoulder, to hooking hands, to holding hands?  :x
Ah, how I'm loving this couple (:
Hehe after digging through the NG forum I was able to finally find this (: Just wanted to take it back here to the ChaeKi thread also (:credits to @p1n6an2012 !
SJK @ Guerrilla Date:
the host asked him,
"why didn't you come to the opening ceremony?"image

and he answered,
"ah, that day i had to film a kissing scene with moon chae won for the drama~"image

& then we have SJK's beautiful smile after revealing that it was cause he was kissing MCW (:image

tumblr_mb0wpkFC4T1qbxx00o57_r7_250.giftumblr_mc3ja6CqiM1r0n47ho4_250.gif
Haha I am def seeing MCW eating here (:SJK must be like, "Ah, this is MCW eating right now!"<3
On another note, are they having an indirect kiss here? ;))
Just as they did when MR drank EG's beer first before giving it to her to drink when she was sick so that she'd have lesser to drink ! :x
& also, in order for two people to have such amazing chemistry, they must be really close & fated right? 8->Possibly even dating?! \:D/Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself :$