[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@charmingtail ahha. I may be wrong though. Maybe they were actually trying to rehearse their hand-holding scene before shooting it. :D So yes, we can still dream and indulge in our delusional world. :) We, Burning Toasts, should not let anything take away our imagination! MUAHAHA.

@anoosha But.. but.. Aww, I'm so sorry. D: Maybe I shouldn't have written that.. hehe. But that gif you posted made me chuckled. :))

@Kgrl Mhmm, a picture speaks a thousand of words. We can never know what actually happened. haha. I absolutely get what you mean. There can be many interpretations. :)

EDIT: Anyway, is it just me or it seems like Joongki looks like he's worn out? His eyes looks red and his face looks kind of pale and.. and.. I don't know but I just hope he takes better care of himself.

Guest clarclar012

thank you @charmingtail I'm now 2 cents richer :-*;)) omo~ I REALLY imagined them saying "I DO" to each other. oh god!! *faints* :\">
anyways~ I agree with you. I love everybody's insights and logical opinions.. I seriously do <3 However, yeah it wouldn't hurt if we loosen up for a bit, the aura has been too serious in this thread it's like ahn is lurking somewhere waiting to stab us :P haha our burning flame of passion for ChaeKi still there and I think most of us here started with delusional thoughts for them anyways~ I don't think rumors and rational thinking would make us stop spazzing about them. 8-> I mean I wouldn't mind if there's a big possibility that they won't be together but I still really believe in my ChaeKi heart they will be or they are.. and yeah, if there are also rumors of our ChaeKi dating why we haven't heard any interviews from them denying it? hihi~
I just want to share that I've been shipping a hollywood on screen couple (until now). The show has been airing for 4 seasons now. I started shipping them when it was season 2. Rumors and speculations started because the couple have an amazing chemistry. It's really fishy so it can't be helped that there are opinions that they are dating. Shippers really are gathering evidence about the two. We've seen some teasing and a lot of tension between the two. Then almost the end of season 3 they we're seen together a lot (with some kiss shots) and they can't deny it. That's quite a long wait (1 season per year) but it was really worth it.. My shipping heart still burns for them~ It was so awesome! The girl even said way back that she's not even thinking of dating any of her on screen co-actors (familiar?) ;)hehe~ 
So for me, let's not rush our ChaeKi..if they're friends now that's still good! We always believe that they have that spark when they're together anyways right?!..soo maybe soon but not now? I'm really wishing for the best for them and maybe they're waiting for the media to stop snooping around before making any decisions ;))

Another FMV of Eunma sageuk, korean fan seems really like Chaeki in a sageuk project :x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E7Fl0qgSY2U#t=226s
@clarclar012
*high five* I like that couple too Glee love :)) I feel out of my mind when I know they are together. Let's pray if Chaeki can be the same.

@clarclar012 I LOVE MONCHELE TOO! :D Sorry, out of topic here.

@Celandine I understand why they love ChaeKi in a sageuk project. They really give us an impression of a couple from the Joseon era and they are perfect as the characters in a sageuk drama as well. And I love how the Koreans edit the videos. It looks real somehow. :)

Guest clarclar012

OFF TOPIC ~ @Celandine @unhskikr4ever
*high 5* wait wait Monchelle is awesome too btw! yeah! \m/ I forgot Glee is also on season 4 too ;)) (I thought 3 is their latest) lol but I was talking about Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder hihi ~ sorry for the misunderstanding >:D< love you both! 

Thank you @Jayden @charmingtail @coolcoke. @clarclar012 for your inputs. :-*

Perhaps I was being too serious in my efforts to be objective. Maybe that kind of objectivity can be reserved for when our delusions get too out of hand? Hahaha. I'll try to find a good balance. ;)

@kathykel Can I say I just love you for reposting those gifs? Especially this one.
chaeki1.gif
The left side gif of CW was her reaction right after PSH mentioned how CW has become more "nice/innocent" and the immediate schooling of her expressions back to seriousness. For a girl who knows what the topic of conversation is beforehand, this is just so...precious. :D

I don't know if this FMV with new Eng Subs has been posted, but it's an awesomely edited story.

clarclar012 said: OFF TOPIC ~ @Celandine @unhskikr4ever
*high 5* wait wait Monchelle is awesome too btw! yeah! \m/ I forgot Glee is also on season 4 too ;)) (I thought 3 is their latest) lol but I was talking about Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder hihi ~ sorry for the misunderstanding >:D< love you both! 

@Moon2Won

lmao.gif I never intended to be party breaker. I actually meant not to take things seriously and let's have fun in here.
I'm coming along. away.gif

Burning Toasts OST

Wake me up before you go-go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
I don't want to miss it when you hit that high
'Cause I'm not plannin' on going solo
Take me dancing tonight
I wanna hit that high (yeah, yeah)

away.gifaway.gifaway.gifaway.gift4624.gif

Guest clarclar012

Moon2Won said: clarclar012 said: OFF TOPIC ~ 

Speaking of Nina and Ian. Completely OT but how hot they are? It's R-rated

tumblr_meaa40keb61qdz3mzo2_250.giftumblr_meaa40keb61qdz3mzo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_meag8nq5eL1rnlpmjo3_250.giftumblr_meag8nq5eL1rnlpmjo5_250.gif credit to owners

Will I get a warn because of this? oops08.gif

Why can't K-Drama have these kind of scenes? I mean Waeeeeeee, Chincha? Can you imagine If it was SJK and MCW in this scene instead? I'm sure some of us were in hospital now. smiley-sick013.gif

Speaking of On Screen love turning Off Screen. I came to this quote by Emma Stone about the time she was working with Andrew Garfield on Spider Man and GOD, It reminded me so much of MCW and I don't really know why. vil-denonce.gif

"I saw him in his spider man clothes and I just really inappropriately started touching him." - Emma Stone on Andrew Garfield on set

OFF TOPIC AGAIN. My last off topic post. :D

@clarclar012 @Moon2Won You guys love Nian too? :o Although I don't watch TVD, I really think they're one of the cutest couple ever. Monchele and Nian gives me hope, you know. Do you guys know about Sarah and Freddie? Hmm? ;) They're also the reason why I have hope that ChaeKi one day may happen too. HEHE.

Guest clarclar012

WTF @anoosha OH GOD! heaven!!! I just watched that ep a while ago ~ I think I need that GIF =))barf.gifthere's like a JH cutting in between those scene it's really annoying wahahah~  freaking editors b-(
@unhskikr4everomo~ you gotta watch TVD ~ you'll see how much chemistry bursts when they have scenes together =P~ lolwaaa the old school couple freddie prince jr. and sarah michelle gellar ~ omoooooo 8->hope they these couples will stay strong ~ *spazz*
aaaahhh! I am really hoping for our ChaeKi to be like these couples~I think world would split if they won't be together! they are so destined for each other!adu_kuat.gif lol ~

@clarclar012 Of course I saw the latest episode, which pissed me off. Seriously?!?!?! I mean seriously?!?!?! But it was all good after the hot scene we got that @anoosha posted above  :)) @clarclar12 I'm just like you. I stalked, I believed, I prayed, and when it happened I a was like HA at my cousin the Stelena shipper. They are too adorable for words  :x But after they became real, now I am dedicating my prayers for Chaeki only. And you know I see Chaeki everywhere. @anoosha Love you for posting those gifs because I remember while watching the episode, I was thinking of Chaeki even then. Even during that hot makeout session, I was just thinking about the small, shrunk BTS picture that pissed me off
2a.gif
I mean I love you BTS photographer, but seriously, I need that IN ZOOM version. Why?!?! Were you worried that the specific BTS moment was too hot for our eyes. I mean what are they even doing there?!?! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I want it ZOOMED and CLEAR. Actually there were so many BTS pictures that I wanted to see in normal version, but they had to make a compilation out of them. I mean what's the use if you can't even see the pictures.
But in my Chaeki land, I'm sure this was going to happen next (Beware: PG-18)

tumblr_meeo2cFi361r4hplso1_250.gif  tumblr_meej2o3E6Q1r1qltwo1_500.gif  Okay maybe not in front of all those people but a girl could dream:tumblr_meev6rHqvf1qlqdjro1_500.gif 

And can we never get rational here unless it is in favor of Chaeki :)) like studying body language and such. I mean even if Joongki and Chaewon start dating other people, I will pray that they break up with their respective partners. And even if they get married to another person, I will pray for a DIVORCE :)) I'm just kidding, but seriously I'm willing to wait 7 years for these two to find each other :x
@kgrl I'm going to travel to each one of your homes and pick you guys up. We will all board our Chaeki ship that will head off to Silvertop Village. Nobody can stop us. 
tumblr_mdxdjtKFIb1rlhnibo1_500.gif
BTW @clarclar012Did you see this new picture?

Apparantly, Nina went to Ian's family's new restaurant and cooked pizza with him. Why are they so adorable!??!?!

tumblr_meew97iQOP1rkui89o1_500.jpg

@unhskikr4ever OMGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE Sarah and Freddie are my favorites as well. :x They are like one of the only Hollywood couples that lasted this long. I'm a bit worried about Nian, but I'm going to keep the faith. At least when Chaeki admits their relationship to the public we will know that they will never break up. In Korea, they only admit it either when they are about to get married, or when a baby is on the way. SHOTGUN wedding for the win. =))

Guest clarclar012

@Moon2Wonyes! that was my exact word when watching that freaking hot scene :)) SERIOUSLY?! it's like Jae Hee cut scene on EunMa kiss all over again b-( I'm going to kill those editors SERIOUSLY!
HA! stelena ~ kekekekekekekekek~ no comment b-(
HAHAH lmao on that arrow you're epic =)) what the hell are they doing?! summoning @jeonghyang for bionic eyes lol
OH YES!  I SAW THAT!this~ 

ian-somerhalder-nina-dobrev-pizza-date.jNIAN-MAKING-PIZZA-3-ian-somerhalder-and-

ahhhhh~ they were like talking.. "my man has to eat" then he said "my woman can cook" with his family and all ~ waa! OMO~ 8->
ChaeKi .. SOON! =P~ 8-}

Wow, now that I think about it I am really mad.  >:P I mean whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!??!?!?! I feel like we could have gotten so many Chaeki moments from here. I mean what is Joongki doing?!?! I don't think the scene called for that, unless Maru wanted the kiss then and there, or did Joongki want it?!?! 
Joongki: *My character is so stupid wanting to delay a kiss with the Goddess. Let me take care of it for him*Cue: *Chaewon's innocent eyes*
Or in the second picture, whyyyyy are they so cute posing like that?!?! They both have their hands on their hips and are couple posing. Ahhhhhh I want that picture to frame :x
Or in the third picture where is Joongki staring at when Chaewon (I think?) is showing off her outfit. He was really concentrating. =))
3.gif
Something is suspicious or why would they hide this awesome BTS pictures from us?!?! Do they want to just richard simmons me off?!?! Because it is working...
tumblr_mecdihywU01qiesw4.gif