[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@unhskikr4ever
1188060812993.gif really okay? really? trust me, I didn't lie~ no kojimal :)sorryI'm being overly sensitive  you're like the 'householder' somehow, just like capt @Jillia as the new NG thread's householder ;))

@Grimm_JaggI don't remember I summoned you.. kkk~ kidding!Anyway your dream is so sweet! I can't dream Chaeki anymore since last time I dream them as cute korean highschool couple :))
Chaeki thread is seriously poisoning our minds with hopes and delusional thoughts right? :))True that some statements by actors has 'business' intention, but that can't happen all the time right? I don't think they'll do that if asked about personal question like "what is your favorite color" or "your ideal type", somehow they just happen to answer honestly. SJK saying "PBY is mine" in Wolfboy promotion didn't affect me because, well.. it's so obvious it's like 'fan service'. When SJK-MCW praising and hinting each other while NG isn't even trying to promote anymore, I don't think it's fan service at all ;)) Even in KBS couple award mention, he didn't speciifically mention PSY or MCW name to make TV audience screams.

I only think with so many compatibilities they possess, they must feel something for each other unless they really haven't knowing each other as well as we analyzed. As I always said, What a loss if two very compatible people can't be together. :\">As for how they gonna bring this relationship to our dreamy ending, I only hope they made good decision and I hope it end up sweet and nice like Eugene-TaeYoung and Hong EunHee-Yoo JoonSang :x  and not sad like JongKook-EunHye or disappointing like Minho-Minyoung
imageimageimageimageCome on~ Dreaming a sweet dream isn't insanity symptom ;)

@populovehyun
I've also dreamt of them as a high school couple, that was when NG was still airing... Like episode 16? xD We are really crazy over ChaeKi.
Well they did spend 6 months together so they probably do know each other well *fingers crossed*. We'll see what direction the two will head in. Until then we'll continue to feed ourselves with toast and hope that the end of their route together is ChaeKi babies. ;)

populovehyun said: @unhskikr4ever
1188060812993.gif really okay? really? trust me, I didn't lie~ no kojimal :)sorryI'm being overly sensitive  you're like the 'householder' somehow, just like capt @Jillia as the new NG thread's householder ;))

@Grimm_JaggI don't remember I summoned you.. kkk~ kidding!Anyway your dream is so sweet! I can't dream Chaeki anymore since last time I dream them as cute korean highschool couple :))
Chaeki thread is seriously poisoning our minds with hopes and delusional thoughts right? :))True that some statements by actors has 'business' intention, but that can't happen all the time right? I don't think they'll do that if asked about personal question like "what is your favorite color" or "your ideal type", somehow they just happen to answer honestly. SJK saying "PBY is mine" in Wolfboy promotion didn't affect me because, well.. it's so obvious it's like 'fan service'. When SJK-MCW praising and hinting each other while NG isn't even trying to promote anymore, I don't think it's fan service at all ;)) Even in KBS couple award mention, he didn't speciifically mention PSY or MCW name to make TV audience screams.

I only think with so many compatibilities they possess, they must feel something for each other unless they really haven't knowing each other as well as we analyzed. As I always said, What a loss if two very compatible people can't be together. :\">As for how they gonna bring this relationship to our dreamy ending, I only hope they made good decision and I hope it end up sweet and nice like Eugene-TaeYoung and Hong EunHee-Yoo JoonSang :x  and not sad like JongKook-EunHye or disappointing like Minho-Minyoung
imageimageimageimageCome on~ Dreaming a sweet dream isn't insanity symptom ;)

@popuadorablething I'm here, even when I should be working.

Again, I applaud Joongie's great sense and perceptiveness. He knows just the right balance of giving info to the media, while clearing/preventing them from delving into current rumors. I've never seen him so upfront with his past relationships all at once before, but it looks like he's also trying to do some damage control. Hopefully, he has enough goodwill that the media will back off and give him the privacy he desires. I'm more anxious to see his facial expressions and body language when giving interviews than reading his answers. It's like the difference between a CD version of a song and a live performance. There is just so much more context and personality to be revealed.

And I miss Chae Wonnie. I hope she's getting her well-deserved rest. I can't wait to see her this weekend all decked out. Praying for @liaahx and Mul that her dress is gorgeous and well-fitted. ;))

@coastalbreeze It's like we're the outsiders in this "relationship" thinking that these two are just so compatible and great for each other. Trying to egg them on and make them see it isn't just coincidence that they've met, collaborated, and gotten close. :D We're like those ahjummas in real life that will shoo, push, and pull to get two beautiful and compatible people together. If only it were so easy in the K Ent. world. But like my mother likes to say: Anything is possible if you have the heart. ;)

@Kgrlaw... you make me blush1188060368641.gifMy brothers calls me scary creepy sister, you're among very few people calling me adorable kkk~ and the "I'm here even when I should be working" It's just lovely :-*Everything you say about SJK's good sense, I can't agree more. LIke I said before, he put his intention in some sort of subliminal messages.
I miss chaewon also~ Really wish that her stylist don't mess with her dress this time. *fingers crossed*
your convos with @coastalbreeze kkk.. So that is how we look like.. nosy ahjumma! I can picture myself, with permed hair and silly accent pushing SJK-MCW into each other :)But like ahjummas always said to defend themselves,"It's for your own good! I know you're gonna be great together. I've my whole life experience to tell you that!"

Guest beautifu1mind

@populovehyun

everyone is sleeping around me (me trying to be quiet)and I burst out laughing thanks to your comic lol. If that doesn't get through to him, I don't know what will =))

All the Joseon Chaeki Fanart and videos are driving me crazy. I know I want Chaewon in an action rom-com, but I am willing to put that dream on hold if somebody casts these two in a historical romance drama.  [-O< I even had a dream last night about Chaeki, but the hilarious part about it was that it was actually not Eungi and Maru or ChaeWon and JoongKi, but Yeorim and Seryung  =)) Suyang (Eungi's dad) was even in it as the King, and Jae-hee was his cocubine  :)) Yeorim was the noble scholar, and Seryung was a princess. In other words, it was mostly like Princess Man, except instead of Shi hoo oppa, Joongki oppa was Chaewon's prince charming  ;) Wow, this is not even funny anymore. They are freaking HAUNTING me with their adorableness. 
And let me tell you that the back kiss that Joong Ki gave Chaewon was 10x more hotter. I might just have to fanfic my whole dream. When I woke up I took notes LOL so I wouldn't forget my dream. And just look at my Iphone, Chaeki is EVERYWHERE. 
A8rzq_jCUAAcFx3.jpg:large