Quantcast
unhskikr4ever

[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

Guest ngim

Gah! I love their chemistry! (: thanks for all the pics my fellow chaeki shippers! (: I was scanning through the pics & with my lag, one of the pics looked like MR was hugging EG from the back! Omg! I know what scene I'd especially like from NG now! Writer LKH, please give us a backhug scene! :D haha <3 chaeki oozes out so much natural chemistry, they make my heart skip a beat (:

I havent seen the latest ep but omfggggggggggggggg best scene!! it broke my heart a thousand times!

this simply is so beautiful!

tumblr_mboz8oU57a1qbxx00o3_r1_250.gif tumblr_mboz8oU57a1qbxx00o9_r1_250.giftumblr_mboz8oU57a1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_mboz8oU57a1qbxx00o10_r2_250.giftumblr_mboz8oU57a1qbxx00o4_r3_250.giftumblr_mboz8oU57a1qbxx00o5_r1_250.giftumblr_mboz8oU57a1qbxx00o6_r1_250.giftumblr_mboz8oU57a1qbxx00o7_r2_250.gif
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH As a netizen said, "im tied to this ship even if it will go down in FLAMES" huhuhu my feelings exactly!
and let me quote Koala
“Eun Gi was always searching for the most human and inherently childish need of love, while Maru had suppressed his inherent goodness to preserve his will to live.”
and another quote from danger mousie
" I especially love that Maru says barely a word during the whole scene and yet you can feel his every emotion - sadness, guilt, longing, shock, love (yes, I do believe it's love), as clearly as if he's been shouting it."

the following photos killed me.so beautiful to look at waaaaaaaaaaaaah...

the following photos killed me.so beautiful to look at waaaaaaaaaaaaah...

92c219e0gw1dxr3wass2uj.jpg
the shot below made me ridiculously shippy!!92c219e0gw1dxr3vzkmbjj.jpg

92c219e0gw1dxr3vkqu5xj.jpg
92c219e0gw1dxr3v5f8uuj.jpg
OH MY GAAAAD, BE STILL MY HEART!
92c219e0gw1dxr3uti7ogj.jpg

Ohmygosh. Those pictures are amazing! :D Can I just say that they're the only couple that I ship THIS hard? D: I never really ship this hard for the other couples. Even thinking about it scares me. I ship them on and off-screen. :) I can't stand it! They just look so good together.

Hopefully, we'll get a translated article for this..

K-netizens are also loving our OTP :x

'착한남자' 문채원 카메라 속에 어떤 사진 담겼나?기사입력

2hd1lag.jpg

[TV리포트=최민지 기자] 문채원의 카메라 속 사진들이 공개돼 눈길을 끌고 있다.

KBS2 드라마 '세상 어디에도 없는 착한남자'(이하 '착한남자', 이경희 극본, 김진원 이나정 연출) 공식 홈페이지에는 '은기 카메라 속 강마루 기억사진'이라는 제목으로 사진이 게재됐다.

지난 10일 방송된 9회에서 강마루(송중기)와 마주한 서은기(문채원)는 "어, 나 알죠? 맞는데 강마루"라며 자신의 가방에 있던 카메라를 꺼냈고 사진 속 두 사람의 모습을 강마루에게 보여줬다.

서은기는 "나, 기억을 잃었어요. 차 사고가 났다고 하는데 그래서 아무것도 기억이 안나요. 내 이름이 서은기라는 것도 열심히 배워서 알았고요"라고 말했다. 카메라 속 기억만으로 강마루를 찾아온 것. 그 카메라 속 사진들이 공식 홈페이지를 통해 공개됐다.

s5wbcp.jpg

사진 속에는 달밤의 데이트, 우동집 데이트, 길거리 데이트 모습이 담겨져 있다. 서은기는 계속해서 강마루의 모습을 담으려 하고, 강마루는 그런 카메라를 피하고 있는 것. 그러나 강마루는 서은기의 계속된 요구(?)에 카메라를 보며 미소를 짓는 등의 모습을 보여주고 있다.

특히 송중기와 문채원은 광고 촬영을 하는 듯한 모습으로 눈길을 끌었다. 술잔을 들고 있는 장면에서는 주류 광고를, 커피가 담겨진 종이컵을 들고 있는 사진에서는 커피 CF를 찍는 듯한 느낌을 준 것이다. 이들의 완벽한 커플조합은 누리꾼들의 부러움을 사기도 했다.

이를 접한 누리꾼들은 "송중기 문채원 보면 볼 수록 잘 어울린다" "송중기 문채원 같이 있는것만으로도 화보네" "송중기 문채원 커플 CF 들어올 기세" "송중기 문채원 달달한 커플이야" 등의 반응을 보였다.

한편 이날 '착한남자'의 시청률은 15.3%(AGB닐슨미디어리서치집계 전국기준)를 기록했다. 이는 지난회(15.1%) 보다 0.2% 포인트 상승한 수치다. '착한남자'는 빠른 전개와 배우들의 호연에 힘입어 7회 연속 동 시간대 시청률 1위를 기록했다.

사진=KBS
최민지 기자 star@tvreport.co.kr

@mulberry9

Really? :o YAY! ChaeKi's receiving the loveeeeee. :D heheh. Yeap, I hope someone translates it too. :) Can't wait to read it. But it seems like the last paragraph is about the ratings.

^The article talked about how the two looked good together during the dating sequence like real lovers. They also look like shooting a CF specially the coffee one.lol I hope enewsworld translate this.
GAAAAAH if they ever really date in real life i'd flip!!! theyre my romeo and juliet OTP atm because the loveline is bound to be epic yet heartbreaking.

@leslie_lei

Hi there! :D Thanks for giving us the general translation! Yes, they do look like real lovers! :)

SAME HERE! If they really date in real life, the first thing I'd do when I see the news or when one of them confesses, which is not likely 'cause they don't look like those that would publicize their relationship, is jumping, screaming and running around like a mad girl! This is what ChaeKi does to us. D:

^ yeah i doubt that would be in the news though..*sigh* you're welcome and haha i wish we have a resident translator here.
ok ive been scrolling NG's thread and found that gif above..gaaaaaaaaaaah what has ep 10 in store for me??
oh man. this is a winner!
92c219e0gw1dxrv84nzwwj.jpg