[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@Jayden, per your request. I'm going to repost my reply here. :)>-

@coastalbreeze: This really should be a discussion on the Soompi ChaeKi thread, but since you mentioned it here...just from ChaeKi's body language, there is no way they are 1. Bogart/Bergman of Casablanca. Notice the way ChaeKi touch each other offscreen. Then notice the way they hold hands in the drama. ChaeKi's clasped hands has a tendency to stay very close to one person's body depending on who's leading. For example, if MR is leading EG, their held hands are close to SJK's legs/body. If EG is leading, their jointly held hands are very close to MCW's body. That kind of proximity signals familiarity and a certain intimacy. Examine other onscreen couples who hold the hands with some distance between them and you'll see that it's normally in the center rather than very close to one side's body.

After mulling this over with a couple Naughties I have a question to pose to Naughties. How do you all feel about endorsing/e-signing a "Letter of Intent" to buy the NG DVD set if KBS will complete a special Director's Cut version of the drama inclusive of unseen BTS scenes (ChaeKi)?

This Letter of Intent, or whatever we may end up calling it, can then be passed on to DC and to KBS's/production company's official site to garner interest and support. If this is something desired and feasible with Naughties, perhaps some Naughties can step up to lead this endeavor? Unfortunately I am swamped this time of the year with work, but I would like to bring this topic up for discussion with the Naughty family. Last year, KBS's The Princess's Man DVD set did not include juicy BTS due to fans requesting it after production. Perhaps, this year it can be requested before NG ends.

Please post your thoughts on this as well as your willingness to volunteer for helping with this endeavor. :) (And then take it away. Action people! Don't be like MR! We have less than 2 weeks. :D )

@Kgrl woot woot! :D You know, something I'm going to do when I'm free is to collect all the ChaeKi quotes and analysis from these forums and post them somewhere. Probably as a method of dealing with my withdrawal symptoms after the drama ends. I'll add a link when that's done. Hopefully that would be in between waiting for the ChaeKi BTS to be revealed!

Guest juvel10jde

I'm sad..its really hard to read joong ki. Does he really like chae won? He's sweet when he's with park bo young, while with chae won there's a very limited moments/interaction... Im into chaeki and i'm dying to know the real score..they really look good together..

[-O<

To follow up on @Kgrl's previous post, and for what it's worth, I'm transplanting a comment I posted previously on the NG thread. Apologies for those who read it already! :D

Here it goes: "Completely random thought of the night: I wonder which on the following three paths our beloved couple A.K.A. ChaeKi will follow in real life? 1. The Bogart/Bergman path: Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca. Intense, legendary chemistry in reel life, cold, distant and strictly professional relationship in real life. 2. The Leo & Kate path: a romance of "Titanic" proportions (he he) in reel life, a deep friendship filled with trust and respect for each other in real life. 3. The Brangelina path: ... and their adorable, multi-cultural baseball team. Hm."

Any thoughts? I am torn between 1 and 3...

just to comfort your Chaeki fever, I'm gonna say what I said in NG here, that based on my observation, Joongki loves to treat Yubi (Choco) like a baby, pamper her here and there, say he loves her clearly, so does he with bo young. Yubi and Bo young are the same age (90 liners) so I guess I can see the pattern here of how he treat girls like 'dongsaeng' or 'possible lover', since with the opposite sex you feel attracted with, you become less 'loud' that you are, less funny and calmer. It goes like that to some people. While some other personality become more active to get the attention of the person they're attracted to. 

Basing on his personality, I guess, Joongki is not the latter type. So, feel free to conclude.. ;))

Thanks @populovehyun, @coastalbreeze and @Kgrl for reposting your theories here! @populovehyun I love your analysis. I'm also not the type to be expressive around the person I like. Unfortunately that's a bit Freudian because we're arguing that the absence of something indicates its presence... But I stand by the argument that it's true, because his interactions with Moon Chae Won are incredibly understated, considering how he usually behaves around his female leads. Especially since he's so good at PR, you would have thought we'd have more BTS.

reposting @jjsweeter0211's post from main forum : SJK Star Date in Busan 2012 (thank you again @jjsweeter0211 )

cr: KBS World youtube channel
This is the one when he said he's filming a kiss scene with MCW, excited about how pretty she is, and his ready-ness of having 'another half' with his schedule now ;))

i can move the thread. lol.
in the recent released BTS clip (backhug scene), I hear SJK called MCW as "Chaewon-ssi" (3:08-311). not sure about Korean honorifcs but I'd take it as there's a certain distance between them? as in they're not THAT close?
*sighs*
wish SJK could just call her Chaewon. aish!