[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

Special translations from AsianJunkie for Kim Tae Hee's articles (the interviews were taken from the time JOJ been airing)

Part 1
http://www.asianjunkie.com/2014/01/kim-tae-hee-interview-part-1-in-issue-daily-about-her-fashion-private-life-family/

Part 2
http://www.asianjunkie.com/2014/01/kim-tae-hee-interview-part-2-in-issue-daily-about-her-acting-talent-and-hardships-on-set/

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xtaeheex

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"‘Mama Do' Lee Hyo Choon Complements Kim Tae Hee
mama do

"Mama Do" Lee Hyo Choon complemented actress Kim Tae Hee.

On the KBS 2TVentertainmenticon1.pngprogram "Mama Do," which aired on January 16, 2014, actress Lee Hyo Choon delivered homemade dumplings to their loved ones. Lee Hyo Choon called Kim Tae Hee to deliver her some dumplings. Lee Hyo Choon and Kim Tae Hee had starred in the SBS drama "Jang Oh Jung, Who Lives In Love" together last year. Lee Hyo Choon after calling Kim Tae Hee said, "Kim Tae Hee is very humble, even with her top star status. She is really nice, and I liked her a lot (when we were filming the drama together)."

When Kim Tae Hee answered, she said, "I am in China for work right now," and Lee Hyo Choon's dumplings were delivered to actor Suh Woo

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14412/20140117/mama-do-lee-hyo-choon-complements-kim-tae-hee.htm

English translation a conversation between Lee Hyo Choon and Kim Tae Hee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhW13MDoBiI

KBS2 'Mama do' 

Actress Lee Hyo Choon who played the queen in Jang Ok Jung , they were making dumplings. And was asked who did she want to these dumplings to? 
LHC said KTH, KTH might be a top star but has a very respectful manner and has a very good character. 
LHC called KTH, talked a little bit and asked KTH, can she send her the dumplings. 
KTH replied she is in China RIGHT NOW, 
LHC: asked her when will she be back in Korea, 
KTH: said she'll be there for a few more days
LHC:: Gosh, how do ah. 
KTH: to now deliver? 
LCH: Yes, ah, I give you the blessing dumplings and healthy take over. 
KTH: You are where? 
LHC: This is - Road (Korean place names I do not know) 
KTH: where do the dumplings do? Will be good to eat. Look Mom Road, then, is really a lots of good will good will come out...(Eat goods essence ah)
LHC: Then put the freezer, and then sent to you. 
KTH: Well, thank you very much.
LHC healthy good life, then we will contact you. 
KTH: Well, you are in that good fun, I will contact you. 
LHC: I love you 
KTH: I love u too
LHC: hang ah.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone :) I just miss JOJ so much. I think I'm going to rewatch it ;;) this drama would have been the best 10/10 to me. If they make less of those political scenes and just focus on OJ&LS scenes instead. (Plus a happy ending.) This drama would had been perfect to me. Theirs love story is sooo my taste.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi fellow fans.

Need help, dialogue transcript for the scene before the king kissing jang ok jung at laundry place in the rain....which means something like..."look carefully" the king sounds like "tok tok ki bara"...can i get the correct romanization for that sentence.....anybody knows?

My favourite scene all the time <3

Thanks
;)

• 2 months later...
Guest xtaeheex

Angiiee

said: Can anyone find the link to Yoo Ah In and Kim Tae Hee's interview on SBS Midnight Entertainment a long time ago? I really want to watch it, and can't find it anywhere on Google!

Annyeong chingus! It's been a while, does anyone here remember the title and author of a korean history book that was mentioned ages ago. I really want tp re read that book, I used to have a copy of that but lost it. Any help will be much appreciated.

• 6 months later...

It is has been almost 2 years!!! I can't believe time flies so quickly. I am finally rewatching this drama again. I recently rewatched Yi San for HJM in prep for her new drama coming up and eventually that lead to wanting to see JOJ LIL again. I actually dropped this drama somewhere in the high teens (in episodes) cause it kinda derailed a little somewhere in there and I also couldn't bring myself to watch the expected sad ending. But I remember being very active in the thread until I dropped it and I just had a random inkling to rewatch it again. 
The awe and amazing chemistry between YAI and KTH has not waned at all after almost two years. I still absolutely love the entire first half of the drama. I finally watched the last episode and omg - so sad... And goodness gracious, Sukwon is a forced to be absolutely hated. I absolutely agree that her smug and smirk faces makes one want to hurl something at it. I also was unaware of the strong reactions to the ending and the drama. Interesting. As it is "historical" fiction, I accept whatever way they attempted to show us what happened. Maybe it would have been better off to do a TMETS type of makeup Joseon but kdramas don't do that. In any case, this OTP holds the test of almost 2 yrs for me... that's pretty good. A lot of dramas don't really hold up on rewatches for me anymore. I know no one has posted in this thread for almost a year but just felt compelled to post again. I had some fond memories in this thread.

• 3 months later...

Hi everybody!
It has been a long time since I visited this thread, after the end of the drama.
Nice to see newer comments here.
May you enjoy  the OST songs, which I accompany with some fan arts of Soonjung couple below. Cheers!

A compilation of Jang Ok Jung Live in Love OST songs.

Nhạc phim Tình sử Jang Ok Jung (JANG OK JUNG, LIVE FOR LOVE 2013)

Credit : PhuongMisu

Credit image below : cherieladiaya at Enjoygram/Instagram

211fe08cafd611e3b4660e7130835a1f_8.jpg

Credit image below : Candylisa at Enjoygram/Instagram

f7d3bf20e26511e2bd3c22000ae90db5_7.jpg

Credit image below : keep_smile_charlottebb at Enjoygram/Instagram

1799836_1425365237707325_920777503_n.jpg

• 9 months later...

Archived