Ryu Deok Hwan 류덕환

Guest crimsonskyx

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell you how happy I am to see a RDH thread. I fell in love with him in the first episode of Faith but then......my love became an obsession after his mind blowing performance as Dr. Han in God's Quiz. Now I'm going to check out his movies. He has such an impressive resume for one so young.

• 1 month later...
Guest youngwarlock

Hi! Let me tell you a story bout a girl who falling head over heels to Ryu Dork Hwan! =P
I first watched him in God's Quiz and during that time it was hard to find any info regarding this actor even to find a bunch (single) of pictures of him. Not till he rises to fame because of Faith....Since then, I watched few of his movies started from My Son to Welcome to Dongmakgol, Head, Like A Virgin, Our Town, Private Eye to Link. Ah, I don't even finish watching Faith although the director praised him as there is no (any other) young actor deserves to act as the King Gongmin other than Ryu Deok Hwan. I am just not a fan of Lee Min Ho, to be honest.

Unfortunately, I haven't started to watch Link although I have the movie but I don't have the English subtitle for it. Could anyone in this thread help me where can I find one?? Pleaseeeee~

Even my little sister and parents start to admire his acting. He really can act although he's kinda short in size. Pardon me, sometimes I do think, he's cute and extremely talented but somehow his short appearances kind of limiting him to go for other character. But hell, get over it! The talent he possessed covers it all the matter, doesn't he?!! XD

Ryu reminds me of Kim Min Jong. Great actor with baby-faced, aging reversely whom hard to shine unless having great publicity. The difference is that Kim Min Jong kind of 'wasting' his talent as some of his movies were acted out for the sake of 'thanking and appreciating his friends whom involved in the filming industry' while Ryu tends to choose certain movies to be indulged in. Well, great actor needs great movies no matter how much fame would them offer him later, right?? Heehehe

The trend is Ryu was very active doing theater and awesome movies but somehow he missed the highlight as we can see even the God's Quiz is kinda 'hard' to find/watch as it was being aired through cable tv. If it's through SBS, MBC or KBS, surely he got the LIGHT! (referring to Faith) Even Lee Min Ho was shocked when he knew Ryu has been in the industry for almost 20 years!

But still, Ryu's still young and he has more time to offer the quality he has inside, a brilliant actor~!

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if he is watching 'School 2013'?
I am kinda obsessed with him that I am digging around and watching as much of his movies as i can find. He really is an awesome actor.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reijaye

:-SS hello im a new fan of Ryu Deok Hwan... i've got a bad or good news (depends on how you take this) as for me, i'll take this as a bad news because im a PSY and RDH shipper....   =((

Park Ha Sun and Ryu Duk Hwan In Romance For 7 Months

Posted on December 28, 2012 in News by nettop01 FavoriteAdd to Pins

[단독] 톱스타 박하선-류덕환, 7개월째 열애...'겨울 연인' (종합) :: 네이버 뉴스

Celebrities Park Ha-sun and Ryu Duk-hwan has been revealed to be going out together for 7 months. Growing closer naturally through acting, the couple has been revealed to have started going out together since last May.

The couple has been revealed to be enjoying a date together in the coldest December in the recent memory. Park Ha-sun and Ryu Duk-hwan appeared together as siblings in ‘The Most Beautiful Parting in the World’ last April. Being born in the same year of 1987, the couple reportedly grew closer quickly because of their similarities of acting.

According to the couple’s close acquaintances, the couple’s leap to romance from friendship came from Park Ha-sun’s filming of ‘High Kick! 3′ last May. Park Ha-sun experienced difficulty in a setting drastically different from usual dramas and films, and Ryu Duk-hwan’s helping hand, him being the one who suffered through the longest nameless period, eventually drew the couple together.

Park Ha-sun, while earning much accolade from her role in ‘High Kick 3′, even earning the 2011 ‘Excellence Award, Sitcom/Comedy’ in the ’2011 MBC Entertainment Awards’, Park Ha-sun herself suffered much through the filming.

A close acquaintance of the actress revealed “she was not free from the controversies of the sitcom from episode 1. Even in the first episode she faced controversy from her underwear slip. While the producers did blur out the offending scene, she had to face negative public opinion and abusive comments with accusations of noise marketing”.

The actress had to face a myriad of controversies even after that. The acquaintance continued, “it was Ryu Duk-hwan that provided her comfort and warmth in Park Ha-sun’s difficulty. Park Ha-sun eventually opened her heart to his approach, and the two has been more than a friend ever since”.

Park Ha-sun admitted to her relationship with Ryu Duk-hwan. They are regularly going out to exhibitions together, and they are slowly consolidating their relationship. A representative from the actress expressed her discomfort to the public’s expectant eyes upon Ryu Duk-hwan’s military service next year, and his youth and their future together.

cr. koreandrama.com

I like RDHwan and more so since he is a bff of my favorite Ju Jihoon. And I am glad if he is now in a romantic relationship. He is one good actor and director and I am waiting for his next project again be it a drama or a movie.

• 1 month later...

Go Ara and Ryu Deok Hwan Graduate From College

Actors Go Ara and Ryu Deok Hwan, who both majored in theatre, graduated from Chungang University.

On February 18, the two actors attended their graduation ceremony at Chungang University in Seoul. 

Both of the actors expressed their desire and possibility of further studies onto graduate studies later in their lives. 

While Go Ara expressed her interest in languages, including learning Enlgish and Japanese, both of the actors are deciding on next project as they graduate from college and receive their degrees.

82111960.jpg

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan & Hea Jung Min

Congrats My King 

:) :x
Source : http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=29447&idxType=News&trendKeyword=Ryu%20Deok%20Hwan

a1c474ac8a9f013808d0ac8eca9f81b4.jpg

Source : http://sstv.hankyung.com/?c=news&m=v&nid=172420

• 3 weeks later...

Ah... they are really together ???
5.jpg

Actress Park Ha Sun meet and love Ryu Duk Hwan - and 25 years after the work in the movie The last blossom. Last year, despite denying love, the couple caught by paparazzi while dating is quite romantic in the pool of a hotel in Singapore. In early January, Park Ha Sun came to Vietnam to promote new movie Couple circumstances, and her boyfriend also has a new movie Faith aired in the past year, he played the King Gongmin.

Source : news.zing.vn

• 4 weeks later...

Award is to move in the "Director's Challenge 'ryudeokhwan
IE001475974_STD.jpg
Actor followed an unusual move ryudeokhwan. Actor-director as Ha, · Movie · Park Joong, followed by public and the possibility of introducing yourself and directed short films.
2nd ryudeokhwan last year Ole smart phone film festival, short film, public and waiting> <jangjunhwan 'Actors Directors' debuted. > <Jangjunhwan waiting for the film director of> jangjunhwan delightful captures the imagination of his own works that received attention as the Green Planet.
Further developments ryudeokhwan known steady interest in film directing KBR. Then came the last 27 days of public ryudeokhwan Web site Clownfish Ryu '(http://clownryu.com/). Shooting his short film 3 movies through this site ryudeokhwan public.
Delicate situation between lovers played by actor gogyeongpyo ganghanna Part 1 was unveiled, the actor yisom Part 2 ryudeokhwan lines expected. This short film ryudeokhwan directed, wrote, his will. In Part 2, the smoke, I got in the digestion of 1, 3 Station.
Ryudeokhwan own philosophy was said to have been contained in the background, as well as the disclosure of this short film. Agency of film chatter of "This site is simply a public ryudeokhwan short film that does not stop," an official said, as people have taken their own YouTube video to disclose, ryudeokhwan Clownfish current through and witty students to study film or movie will set the stage to introduce his own short film, people wanted, "he said told him.
His short film for ryudeokhwan announced the start of the project, 'Clown Ryu'. In addition, staff members who participated in this film also conveyed disgust that these mainly been working on independent films and short films. Tactfully captured it helped to convey our gratitude to those in Part 1 of the ending credits for the names of many filmmakers '' I want to broaden the base of the film industry ryudeokhwan twenty minutes thinking reflected more rows.
Steadily directed to the future, if you have the chance to challenge that you would like to see ryudeokhwan think, "said the officials" know that in your mind and start studying in earnest movie, "he said. This young actor's fiercely creative and also is expected to continue to be a challenge.
cr : star. ohmynews transleted by google translte
Ryudeokhwan film director moves cranking, short films, public

201303301545082210_1.jpg

[Newsen Reporter] Huh seolhui
Continues to move ryudeokhwan movie director.
Ryudeokhwan ryudeokhwan Clownfish current 'Web site on March 27 unveiled a short 3 movies.
Part 1 of the 27 day public gogyeongpyo and ganghanna appeared as a lover. Affectionate couple, the two men confronted each other, playing pranks, embarrassing situations and evokes laughter. And no ending credits to your ttaengseutu ttaengseutu the sense that ryudeokhwan style gauge.Steadily in film directing is already acting as a recognized ryudeokhwan have shown interest. Collected last year, popular smartphone filmmaker surprise transformation.
2, 3 On the other hand, after the ryudeokhwan will turn to disclose. (Photo ryudeokhwan = / Newsen DB)
cr : newsen translated by google translate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...