Ryu Deok Hwan 류덕환

Guest crimsonskyx

Guest crimsonskyx

Ryu Deok Hwan 류덕환rdh01-1-1.png
PROFILE~Name: 류덕환 / Ryu-Deok Hwan [Ryoo Duk Hwan]Birthdate: June 12, 1987Height: 162-165cm (two different sources... unless someone has time to go track him down and measure him~ i'll keep it like this LOL)Skills: Dance, ViolinHobbies: Gold, SkiingEducation: Chung-Ang University (Theatre & Film)
DRAMA~

Title

Role

Network | Year

Ppo Ppo Ppo "Kiss Kiss Kiss"

MBC | 1992

Lifetime in the Country

Soon-Gil

MBC | 1996

Full of sun

KBS2 | 2000

Stepmother

young Heo Sang-Wook

KBS1 | 2001

Five Brothers and Sisters

young Han Jung-Shik

SBS | 2002

People of the Water Flower Village

Jae-Kyung

MBC | 2004

Sharp 1

KBS2 | 2004

U-Turn

Hwan

OCN | 2008

God's Quiz

Han Jin-Woo

OCN | 2010

God's Quiz Season 2

Han Jin-Woo

OCN | 2011

God's Quiz Season 3

Han Jin-Woo

OCN | 2012

Faith aka. The Great Doctor

King Gong Min

SBS | 2012

FILM~

Title

Role

Year

Weathering The Storm (Through Hell)

pool boy

Spooky School

My Beautiful Girl, Mari (Animated)

kim nam-woo (voice)

No Comment "My Nike"

myung-jin

My Little Bride

dong-goo

Welcome To Dongmakgol

seo taek-ki

Like A Virgin

oh dong-ku

Yobi, The Five Tailed Fox (Animated)

hwang geum-ee (voice)

My Son

Lee Joon-Suk

Our Town

hyo-yi

Private Eye

gwang-soo

The Quiz Show Scandal

oh cheol-joo

Earth Rep Rolling Stars (Animated)

lucky (voice)

The Last Blossom

jung jung-soo

Head

shin hong-jae

Link

Lee Jae-Hyun

The Peach Tree

Dong-Hyun

THEATER~

Title

Role

Year

The Emperor's New Clothes

Equus

Alan Strang

2009-2010

Clumsy People

Jang Deok-Bae

MUSIC VIDEOS~
Sign - Brown Eyed Girls
OST~http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jl0_-NJsCchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO8mBAW3mu8&list=FLbDWJZR2nTFnZRyulTIt8vQ&index=12&feature=plpp_video
LINKS~Twitter: ClownryuCyworld: ClownryuWebsite/Fan Café: East NineHancinema: Ryoo Deok-HwanTumblr: fyeahryudukhwan (fan-made one~)Gallery: Photobucket (will update monthly)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats for RDH fans a.k.a gongnim. he did a good acting in faith drama, he deserves this thread and lots of love from his fans

i am not RDH big fans, but i have to admit that RDH did a very good job when he deliver his role as gongnim, i never expected that before. he suprised me and good acting from him too :D

here some picture of RDH in past :
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ1fw_rc7AEa9yhQPBxlN

and below picture. guess ? which RDH is, the left or the right one ??
84193419.jpg?w=600

thats a picture of Ryu Deok Hwan in early 2000 (maybe), when he became leader of team in grup with G-dragon. before G-dragon became trainee in YG ent.

credit and thanks :
gdalyn and yeppopo at wordpress

Guest bunkerboo

Hi girls! Finally a kind soul made a thread for this man! =) Hats off to @crymsonskyx for making the space for people to appreciate him more.@xopo17 love the pics.@cikamoi you are the biggest fan of RDH in Faith thread, and let me hug you for that. =)
I'm mostly a silent lurker in Soompi, so I don't know much about how to do things here.So, girls, let's spread the love for RDH.English East Nine-ers, fighting!

Guest dreamandwonder

Does anyone around here speak Korean well enough to translate?  I wandered across what appears to be an interview the other day while hunting down a pic I saw on tumblr, but I don't speak Korean at all and Google translate, well...

Guest bunkerboo

@cikamoi he was very cute as a little child. a suit and a flower bouquet? =)anyway what makes you adore him so? honestly he attracted my attention during Faith Ep 1, when he was unsure about entering the gate of heaven, this scene :rdhfaith_zpsf7894ce7.jpg
not a very breathtaking moment, i must say, but that was how he captivated me.his eyes convey so many emotion. lost, fear, worry, uncertainty, insecurity as a young king.
then i watched god's quiz, and he charms me with his cheekiness and playful manner, which is 180 degree in contrast to his character in Faith. It was a delightful surprise for me. By then, i start to think, "this man is very talented,".My fav film of him is "My Son", i must say that his cuteness in his school uniform really kills me. and the plot was very good. i watched it 4 times, and plan to watch it again later. =)After that he creeped me out in "Our Town", i totally freaked out when he shoves the gun into his mouth and challenge the main character to shoot him. he looks totally like a maniac.then my discovery of him continues in "Like a Virgin", and by that time i totally acknowledge him as a talented and dedicated star.and the list goes on.. (phew, i could talk more about him, but i'm afraid that you might get bored)
on the side note, i'm watching Faith mainly because of the secondary OTP (GM-NG). I just love their interaction and relationship so damn much. The main leads are next to them. (runs from the wrath of Faith's fans)

@bunkerboo One night, my friend told me to watch God's Quiz because she knows I love detective drama so much. I gave a chance for God's Quiz. After the whole first season I am fully admire RDH's acting skill. It's not about his cute face anymore. It's about his acting skill. I watched until finish the third season, he scared me hell of it when he have double personality. And then a few episodes after, I can differentiate already which one is real him by his eyes. Is he trying to make an eye contact with the viewers to tell heyy this is the real me. Well.. his eyes contact definitely caught me. 
We have the same taste. I love My Son so much. He is very cute in there - he was like 20 in there I guess. I cried for that movie too. I watched almost all his movies - he love doing movies more than dramas. Maybe he thinks doing movies is lot more easier than doing drama because they are literally staying on the set all the time until the dramas end especially a saeguk dramas which take place not only in Seoul. Hard right? I heard during Like a Virgin he really gained a lot of weight. That's his real face if he is chubby. I didn't watch Like a Virgin yet. I am waiting patiently for The Peach Tree. His new movie :D
And for Faith. His acting skill is superb. When he is happy you felt so happy too. When he is so stressful you can feel the tension from him. He always scared me when he is screaming to Gi Cheol. His screaming voice full of anger. I almost thought he is really angry with Gi Cheol in real life :))
What to say more about him? He has 20 years of experiences in acting. He can sing very well too :D
Truly love him :x

Guest bunkerboo

I almost forgot about his double personality in God's Quiz 3! And yes, his eyes are so expressive and we can see the difference between the real Dr Han Jin Woo and his "desire".rdhgq_zps7f602c2f.png
rdhgq3_zps79c76ffc.png
Yes, he was so good in that. I think season 3 is the best out of all.I just feel quite unsatisfied with the ambiguous ending of season 3. Should we hope for season 4, then? =)
I'm also waiting for The Peach Tree to come out. Have you watch Link? I tried to find it all over net but I found no videos. Just trailer.You really should give a try to "Virgin", he played the transgendered teenager so well in there. In "Welcome to Dongmakgol", he looked so young I barely recognized him. Though his scene is not as much, his presence was commanding. =)
As for Faith, I really cannot imagine other actor playing Gongmin other than Ryu Deok Hwan. The journey of Gongmin to be a King of Goryeo is really fascinating, his growth as a king is real, his anger is real, his worry is real, his sadness is real, his happiness is real. And of course, I love his love-hate relationship with his wife in the beginning. We can see love behind their glares and spiteful remarks to each other. And now they become an amazing royal couple who complements each other. =) Nobody can play the character better than Ryu Deok Hwan. 
:D

Guest crimsonskyx

HOLY BAWLZ O_O YES LOVELY fans~<3Sorry been busy doing essays :P I've dedicated today to fixing/finishing this thread so bear with me a little :3 Then i'll spam you all like crazy!!! XD
Btw~ does anyone know why I can't buy stuff from Naver? <.< I have a credit card :(

Well. I just went into Ryudukhwan.com and have sign up for his fan club. Nothing much can do on his fan club though because I am not a paid member. Have to paid and you can read all the stuff he wrote on there. Can't even see his schedule  X(
Whoever make his homepage fan club really well created. Look, growing Ryu Deok Hwan from 1996 until present :))
imw0J1UnazCem.png
source : ryudukhwan.com

Guest crimsonskyx

cikamoi said: Well. I just went into Ryudukhwan.com and have sign up for his fan club. Nothing much can do on his fan club though because I am not a paid member. Have to paid and you can read all the stuff he wrote on there. Can't even see his schedule  X(
Whoever make his homepage fan club really well created. Look, growing Ryu Deok Hwan from 1996 until present :))

@crimsonskyx I only know how to use Paypal. The only website I know selling things from Korea is Gmarket.I never been in Naver shop. Why don't you download the video if it's so hard to make the payment?
Oh.. I willing to pay to join his fan cafe too :))

Guest crimsonskyx

cikamoi said: @crimsonskyx I only know how to use Paypal. The only website I know selling things from Korea is Gmarket.I never been in Naver shop. Why don't you download the video if it's so hard to make the payment?
Oh.. I willing to pay to join his fan cafe too :))