• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iheartminsul02

Hey everyone!Just wanna share this lovely pic that I got from Twitter :D They're so cute!You would have to scroll down when you open the picure to see the MinSul moment :)  photos-onew-minho-for-you-in-full-blossoSorry,i'm new here and i don't know how to post pictures.So,i decided to give you the link.. http://forevershiningshinee.net/post/57961704224/photos-onew-minho-for-you-in-full-blossom-premium

Guest jcon1208

zee said: #TTBYPremiumEventJapan

They showed a scene of Hyunwoo backhugging Sulli at the laundry room. MC asked if they wanted to reenact the scene and Minho raised his hands and wanted Hyunwoo to backhug him !! Fans cheered and they really hugged.

Cr : shineefamily
Trans : bling_saur

GOOD BOYFRIEND !! =))

Guest alecita

130811Sulli update me2day 오늘 너무 즐거운 시간이였쬬?!>< 일본팬 여러분과 함께 할 수 있어서 정말 기분 좋았어요!! 담에 또 이런 시간 가졌으면 ㅠㅠ 영원히 함께해요^^!!!!o(^-^)o130811Sulli update me2day http://me2day.net/fx_sulli/2013/08/11/p5p2_8q-b8xk

Guest minsullian

Minho's so happy here :)) Finally smiling, I really hope there's a picture of them while Minho's arms/hands in Sulli's waist or shoulder or something. PLEASEEEE... And Videos too! HUHUHU </3 :((BRY2MwbCQAASQtp.jpgPutting the pic that @iheartminsul02 says :\"> Both doing :P I wonder whyyy ;)
tumblr_inline_mrd975r1hj1qz4rgp.jpg

Guest bemjerry13

wahhhhhhhh! this is just too much! (I am not complaining though...more, more, more! Thanks everybody for all this gift! It's really becoming more and more obvious that these two are trying to hide something! LOL!!! the bad thing about giving the minsullians is that we will want for some more!!! I am sorry to the administrators because it seems like you got some ravenous minsullians here! hahahaha!

Guest Jeng1430292561

alecita said: 130811Sulli update me2day 오늘 너무 즐거운 시간이였쬬?!>< 일본팬 여러분과 함께 할 수 있어서 정말 기분 좋았어요!! 담에 또 이런 시간 가졌으면 ㅠㅠ 영원히 함께해요^^!!!!o(^-^)o130811Sulli update me2day http://me2day.net/fx_sulli/2013/08/11/p5p2_8q-b8xk

class="post-title"[FANACCTS]  Minho - ‘For You In Full Blossom Premium Event 2013’ @ Shibuya Public Hall, Japan 130811

#1 - When taking group photo, the 3 casts (Minho, Sulli & Hyun Woo) with the fans who came; Adorable Minho gave a V sign, asking the rest to do the same~

#2 - When asked about their favourite scene during the filming of the drama; Minho chose the scene where ‘Taejun stop Jae Hee from leaving’; Sulli complain and said, “A few days before filming that scene, Minho has been practicing ‘Don’t Go! Goo Jee Hee!’ whenever he has the chance; I was really irritated by him and told him, ‘Stop it! I must go’.”

#3 - When mentioning the scene of ‘Eun Kyul (Hyunwoo) backhug Jae Hee(Sulli) in the laundry room’ The MC asked if the fan wants a live demonstration, Minho immediately raised his hand wanting to backhug Hyunwoo! And both of them hugged!!!!

#4 - A video of ‘TaeJun and JaeHee Kiss Scene’ was played. The 3 casts on the stage went crazy. Minho turned away and covered his face with his hands, whole body curled up. (DAMN CUTE!!!)

Credit: SHINeeing
Chinese - English Translations: Forever_SHINee[4]

Archived