♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Behind the scene story: Minho heading to Bangkok while f(X)[sulli] was in the US (130315)
I longed for a clip which can somehow give me more evidence. Just found it accidentally.
(I) Remember 130314 "Yoo In Na Volumn Up" radio interview of Shinee?--> When hearing Key mentioning the keywords " there was no White Day ( 14 March) in America", Minho did not say anything, unlike other members, and quickly said,' it's Jonghyun's turn now' for making White Day greeting to the audience.
(II) The day after, 130315, Shinee was heading to Bangkok for Korean Music Wave--> Initially, Minno seemed wearing a poker face but later he seemed to have shown smile on his face
Minho8_zpseb70e7ce.jpg

--> he was spotted making a phone call (I tried to compare the background of the picture in which he smiled) it looked like that it was taken after they entered the 'passenger only' area as there were fewer people surrounding him)
Minho7_zpse3db9603.jpg
Minho6_zpsc7d2a020.jpg
Minho5_zps247eb2ba.jpg

(III) Please refer to the clip from 1:11, he started to make phone call

Cr: GermanCloudsSo, I am pretty sure that the smile on his face was after talking to someone over the phone. 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zuhalhabibi

[iNFO]

Boyband LIVE PERVORMED

WITH AMAZING DANCE :)

1. SHINee♥

2. EXO

3. B.A.P

4. NU'EST

5. SUPER JUNIOR

6. BtoB

7. BIG BANG

8. TVXQ

9. MBLAQ

10. BOYFRIEND

11. B1A4

I've updated the story now. This is a very long chapter compared to the previous ones. Please read until the end of the chapter.  :)https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/425383

author-nim, this is my favorite chapter so far..I love how Sulli defends herself from that Di girl,and I'm slightly hoping that Carl is the one who find Sulli first because Minho need to know how it hurt..do I sound cruel? :P

anyway,keep up the good work..I'm so glad you chose Minsul for your beautiful fic :)

Guest itsdanielleg

HEY minsullians! ♥ How I wish Minho & Sulli will have a MinSul Fans Get together :))) Some like meet and greets? :)
#OffTopic : Let's be friends on twitter guys! @imdanielleg is the name, just tweet me ♥

My friend keeps on telling me that Minho is her boyfriend and i keep on telling her that Minho is ONLY for Sulli but she doesn't care. I hate abs-cbn for airing TTBY in the Philippines

Giya said:

mahogany4 wrote: »

I've updated the story now. This is a very long chapter compared to the previous ones. Please read until the end of the chapter.  :)https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/425383

author-nim, this is my favorite chapter so far..I love how Sulli defends herself from that Di girl,and I'm slightly hoping that Carl is the one who find Sulli first because Minho need to know how it hurt..do I sound cruel?

anyway,keep up the good work..I'm so glad you chose Minsul for your beautiful fic

@Giya , it was not hard to choose who the main characters will be because I was already addicted to MinSul before I even created an Asianfanfic account. hahahah! :D

oh is it? and btw if you noticed, I also commented on your fic in AFF, my username is Minsuladdict, just so you know I always support you hehe

Guest heide

craziedayzie said: zee said: @crayziedayzie HAHAHAHAA happy and sad at the same time #bipolar T_________________T

To The Beautiful You DVD (2 set) 16800 yen x 2 = 33600 Yen

USD = $337.72
Malay Ringgit =
1028.31 RM
Singapore = $418.37
Indonesia =
Rp. 3.281.648

Archived