Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananadana

New Etude House Sulli pics (130422)
YTWMjTS.jpg

9VNMpJF.jpg

ZVLhUJV.jpg

cr: Etude House via iheartfx
they're all basically the same.. but yeah an update is an update right? :D

@crayziedayzie HAHAHAHAA happy and sad at the same time #bipolar T_________________T

To The Beautiful You DVD (2 set) 16800 yen x 2 = 33600 Yen

USD = $337.72
Malay Ringgit =
1028.31 RM
Singapore = $418.37
Philippines =
13.915 Peso
Indonesia =
Rp. 3.281.648

tumblr_m0qfbzMIVF1r1yxw8.gif

I am not sure about the price of the DVD of other K-drama, but this one is really expensive, indeed.  But, somehow, these clips will appear some days later...Yet, we need to wait!

I must say, the Shinee boys are really talented in dancing, so charismatic!  I hope that this coming album will be well-received, too!

Anyone knowing about the duration of Minho being the Music Core MC?  I hope that it will last at least until f(X)CB. 

Guest bemjerry13

just got back from boracay....and this is the first thing that i am doing .... i miss this forum a lot.....read first everything that i missed before going to sleep...

Timnat2010 said:

I am not sure about the price of the DVD of other K-drama, but this one is really expensive, indeed.  But, somehow, these clips will appear some days later...Yet, we need to wait!

I must say, the Shinee boys are really talented in dancing, so charismatic!  I hope that this coming album will be well-received, too!

Anyone knowing about the duration of Minho being the Music Core MC?  I hope that it will last at least until f(X)CB. 

minsul_zps63e53762.jpg
Cr: April Bae and Minsul@facebook
So, Minho deliberately retrieved the file for that photo and took a picture of that photo, right? 
For Sulli, I wonder if she, in fact, did the same but it so happened that the photographer did not capture the moment she took the picture of her own.  How I wish that it's really the case! 

Archived