• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello crewmates. Due to lack of Minsulractions and Minho being busy with SHINee for their new album i hope this 3rd installment of the Minsul Tie video series will more or less feed your Minsul heart. Happy viewing. 

Special thanks to @ravissant @Timnat2010 for the clips, screencaps and timeline and to @bananali for the pics.  :x

awesome vids. actually i was a bit unsure about the Minsul Hand-grabbing-while-using-Eunhyuk-as-shield part at the SMA. but after watching this vid all doubts has been cleared. something is definitely ON with those two.

great job!!

I miss minsul moments.

Guest ravissant

jaysay said:

counsel05

wrote:

»

Hello crewmates. Due to lack of Minsulractions and Minho being busy with SHINee for their new album i hope this 3rd installment of the Minsul Tie video series will more or less feed your Minsul heart. Happy viewing. <br />

<br />

<br />

Special thanks to

@ravissant

@Timnat2010

for the clips, screencaps and timeline and to

@bananali

for the pics.  

:x

Hi Minsullians....
tumblr_miiswyAF4b1qihji8o4_250.gif tumblr_miiswyAF4b1qihji8o1_250.giftumblr_miiswyAF4b1qihji8o2_250.gif tumblr_miiswyAF4b1qihji8o3_250.gif

credit: Shinee tumblr 
MINHO!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he kindda getting used on showing off his body on stage....looking at the way he take off his jacket like something normal....man! this boy must be so confidence with his great body...and of cos...we all like it... dun we? he he he :P 

Guest liana1430291924

SHINee pre recorded  'Beautiful' for M!Countdown 
SHINee members were smiling a lot. They performed with a special stageThere were 3 advanced stagesMinho never stopped waving to the fansThere were a rehearsal and a recorded performanceAt the end Onew & Taemin came on the left stage, Jonghyun at the middle, Key & Minho on the right oneThe boys shaked and took fans hands during and after the performanceTheir first and only recorded performance was good so they didn't need to do it againThey came back after the recording on stage to thank and greet the fans !
Source: SHINeeFranceShared by: joAnnwashere @ shineee.net 

@counsel05 waahhhh... cant wait for the fourth video from you... when I saw your video, I felt like I was in another world, a beautiful world with minsul in it.. :x and... I'm sad bcoz all kpop agency always hide and not allowes their idols to dating each other in public... we could made 100 video of minsul if they do it.. xD

@giezpark loool.. it was because I was her secret girlfriend, and minho telling me all about Sulli... believe or not, its ur choice.. :))

@liana another minho pics... ckckck then how could I finishing my work right now... I lost my mind in a minute.... 8-}

Base on @liana post image http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y420/liana_2012/1_zps393c75f7.jpg...

Onew... why ur face look awkward dear? Lol but you was born to be funny, why I still laugh when see ur serious face like this.. xD

Taemin.... not bad... slim but manly enough for me...

Jongg... hmmm... something wrong with my eyes or what... you looks like minho's son here :-@

Minho... no words could describe my feeling... you're verified a man on this photoshoot.. so gentle... :x ahhhh best future husband for every young girl in the world...

Key..... sorry, please eat well... and eat a lot...

Archived