• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

MINSULLIANS!!!! SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YA'ALL...

KBS World LIVE streams Music Bank through YouTube with multi-language subtitles start on March 1st 2013. ☞http://www.youtube.com/kbsworld

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHINee is going MUSIC BACK RITE??

cr: thpapergangster

This situation make me want to stop working... I wanna sit a whole day in front of my lappy but I cant... just wanna be an ordinary fangirl and do all things that fangirling wanna do... lets join with me to send our files to starting work at SM agency... even if they dont pay me, no worry at all.... :))

It would be nice if one of idols falling in love with me there, so I dont need to work at all and being a rich woman in one minute... xD

Guest jhologs

@bananali first thing I noticed, I was seriously laughing when  I saw Papa Minho the only one  wearing that print :))
@counsel05 f(x)'s coordi noonas doing part time job for SHINee specifically for Papa Minho hahaha!!! :))

@zee my boss is standing just right next to me and here i am trying to spazz in here...with a window that i minimized as much as i can....uhuhuhuhu...let us send our application together chingu..as for me..i'm content enuff to see them everyday at my office...since all the Shinee are younger than me..uhuhuhuhu..maybe i should flirt with Lee Soo Man instead...his definitely richer than our boys...mwuahahahahahaha!!!! and zee if you managed to married with one of the SM artist..let us form a club then... SM housewives club...mwuahahahahahaha :)) :))
@bananali eyyyy...adam apples is after that....remember my quote on if you're the mouth than let me the tongue? :P
@Gi-ya you can take all hair in his body...his belly hair..his hair as if his hair on his head and other hidden hair...mwuahahahahahaha!!!!! just make sure you're being washed oftenly as to prevent bad odour...mwuahahahahahahaha :P:)) :))
s'more Dream Girls gif...
tumblr_migodsASJA1qepqt2o5_250.gif tumblr_static_untitled-1.gif

credit to: shinee tumblr

Archived