• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsull

@chellaaa so little that I think was not for the beautiful to you, I think. since neither understand Japanese xD lol 
@fizaz countless times. what happens is that minho looked so happy singing and dancing the song I decided to put it here. I loved minho wearing long hair in promotions ring ding dong

Guest gujilgujil

bananali said:

Sulli's laugh is really infectious n cute... @gujilgujil @theboyfromthemoon n other fanboys/fangirls (inc me :D).. I dedicate this collection for u....

Guest nislatif

hehe in case crewmates are wondering why am i posting photos with some random thoughts/gibberish on it, i m reading f(x) confessions. Similar to RM confessions. Some are harsh, even to our dearest Sulli. But most are downright hillarious. Like these.....

tumblr_lyaacf09gQ1r7o6vpo1_500.png

tumblr_lw62mp3Hr51r7o6vpo1_500.png

Guest lyna1430292075

I never knew this song had a music video! My fav song from TTBY. And wwow she's so awesome. SM should really pay more attention to these talented artists like her. 
Hearing this song makes me wanna watch TTBY again for the 1213949135th time  :(( Anyway, for those who have Astro beyond channel ONE HD, they will be showing TTBY again starting on 24 February every sunday! :) Eventhough I've watched it like hundred times already but I'm still excited to watch it on tv! This time I'm gonna make the whole family watch it with me so we all can fangirling/fanboying over minsul together :P:D haha 

Guest alexandralim

OMO! I should go and watch the Thai movie: the little thing call love to know how is the story line.. To see how many couple would be together. Perhaps something like what we read

Archived