♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Off topic..

Does jonghyun (shinee) high??? He looks high to me. Hahahahaa =))

After seeing the gif over and over again.... DID YOU LOOK AT MINHO'S FACE???? HE'S SMILING!!! AND EVNTHO HE IS HUGGING EUNHYUK.. HIS EYES WERE ON SULLI ALL THE TIME.. AND THE HAND THE HAND.. SINCE BEGINNING I SUSPECT THAT MINHO PULL SULLI'S ARM FIRST BEFORE DOING THE AWKWARD HUG WITH EUNHYUK, AND AFTER SEEING THE GIF I AM 100% SURE THAT MINHO INDEED HOLDING HER ARMS FIRST!!!

Plus, at the last fancam after sulli krystal key taemin run to the right side, and minho seems looking at tha side too.. And then key come back to minho whispering something.. And then minho calling i dont know who seems like 'HYUNG' to go to the right side (maybe the right side is heading to the backstage)..

He was calling Jjong to bow w/ them so they can leave the stage to catch up w/ Taemin who apparently was w/ Krystal & Sulli backstsge? I believe Minho also was trying to get Vic & Luna's attention. He probably wanted to leave the stage w/ the girls together. I haven't seen some other fancams or read the next pages here to see if others posted any comments about this. :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joanapearl

Can't get over the video of Minsul. I really love them! I hope and pray that God will protect them and guide them always.  Goodnight to all.. :)

puppy8888 said: @chocwenz & @bananali

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL =)) =)) =))
well, mah sistahs, i know we all know that papa Minho is off limits because MinSullians will KILL

but since MinSeok is available, well i'd just like to declare one thing:

LADIES YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO ASPIRE TO BECOME MINHO'S SISTER IN-LAW =)) =)) =))

he could seriously pass off as a kpop idol like his younger bro =))

OTL OTL OTL =)) =)) =))

Guest cmshrty

SO out of topic but I was listening to SHINee while studying and heard this song....

="

"

If you haven't heard it! Please do! It also has a pretty good message (DON'T GIVE UP finding those fancams and other minsul interactions).. lol :))

Oh and for you pervy ones out there, peep Onew in the background of this song :)) :)) :))

Guest ravissant

@Timnat2010 thank you so much for the gif you posted. And pls extend our gratitude to your Baidu chinggus for always delivering awesome infos on our OTP. As I posted earlier I wasn't sure if it was Key's hand that pulled Sulli's elbow or Minho's arm interlacing hers. This HD gif really proves that it is indeed Minho's hand that grabbed Sulli. :x

Guest ravissant

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening & happy weekend to all! Happy Birthday, @kyeoptaminsul!!! Enjoy your day. May all your wishes come true. Is the latest MinSulnalysis satisfactory for you? Is that the kind of MinSulraction you wished for dear? :D

Guest shawolbaby
Minho_zpseff1c32e.gif and another thing, like what other chingu said, the way onew look at them, it really seema that something is happening. before ttby they freely approached each other, but now it seems that they need to hide. aww and now i really wished that there is no rule on sm of no dating, and especially they were labelmates. :((

Archived