♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest jhologs

Ok crew mates, back to lurker mode . . . I forgot, I have one report due before lunch time. :P

This forum is such a bad influence . . . And I love it to death!!! hahahaha!   =))

Later crew mates!!!  :-* 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello MinSullians.. I need to seriously BACK READ!!! ahhhh... I sort of glance n I saw @mariamocha's Feb calendar!!!! Awhhhhh... thanks my dear for sharing with us... >:D< >:D< ;);) Love it to the MAX :x :x  It's good to hear that ur fingers are healed.. Yay!! All the best for ur school work ya... HWAITING!! Hope to see u lurking ard... :-bd :-bd

Guest ssulminho

Hello long time no comment here...

I'm actually love to lurk only but sometimes I feel the urge of commenting :D

Anyways regarding the etude house votig based on what @chocwenz posted, Sulli is winning right? :D no hate for Soojung but I'm sooo happy to see Sulli winning with a quite far numbers of voting :x

Guest lilla42

zheisya said: @lilla42 we're free to choose what we believe.

Do we need cleaning service troops again and @liana's magic broom to clean our thread from negative vibes?? :)) :)) :))

Guest ssulminho

Mollaaaaa @chocwenz. Anyone here knows how to vote? @happychu maybe? Or @zee unnie?

Omg lol your gifs about general cleaning is so funny esp the first one captain @counsel05 :)) =))

Guest giezpark

counsel05 said: Okay in celebration for the upcoming 1400th page of our lovely, RESPECTFUL, friendly and active thread i decided to make a GENERAL CLEANING ...

tumblr_mdxip9kPz11qfbhp5.gif

Sorry crewmates I was late .. i got caught in a jam...

Guest nislatif

@lilla42 :) i ve seen that. A few times. I was the first one to comment on the exact minute minho stood near sulli, if you backread a few pages. As i said, i m bias. I am a minsullian because i ship them together. But honestly, if i had to choose, i love sulli a bit more than minho. Of all fx, sulli. Just a weeny bit more. So that makes me a sullivan too, right? :) and a bit of flamer too, coz i like minho more than the other 4...even if a little lesser than how much i love sulli. So...shouldnt our opinions be based on the person that we love, how she/he acts? I love sulli so all i see was she was being playful and had bumped into minho. I love minho so all i see was he was hugging eunhyuk of suju but stood near sulli. I love both if them so what i saw were they were much aware of each other, wanted to stay close to each other but had to make a distance. now being that close with each other, He could have held sulli's hand by accident, as sulli was going to run with krystal at that time, along with key and taemin. Because i am in love with them both, my interpretation is that minho was kinda pissed or crossed, because sulli had ran off and he doesnt know why...knowing minho's personality that he wants to know all, my interpretation might be possible, dont you think? Well of course you can maintain your opinion, i m not forcing you to change your mind. I am just a crybaby of the thread, which means i m the most effected person when it comes to minsul. So whatever i say is minsul bias hehehe :)

Guest lilla42

happychu said: @lilla42 oh, there you are. You're so far from the "I won't post anymore here I always screw up" you previously said.... Mm? Just saying, this is a MinSul thread. MINHO-SULLI. Okaaaay, captains! Not there anymore.

Okay crewmates brace yourselves..We need info on how to vote for Sulli .. even though she is leading we should not be relaxed and make sure that we maintain the lead or if not make the gap more in our favor.
THE QUESTION: Who has the information on how to vote???

Guest nislatif

Kyahhhhhhhhhhhh @chocwenz!!! Sulli winning?? Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how to vote how to vote lets all vote...the power of the people of the forum!!! Like julius caesar has said or rather @stekatta has said : people of the forum! Love minsul! Okay captain @counsel05, a bit delayed reaction. Do you need me to call harry potter and his friends for the cleaning sessions? :D

Archived