♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest nislatif

Ficworms : sunbae soulmate is updated! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/346552/40/sunbae-or-soulmate-minsul I hv a feeling that the authornim is one of us here, an active member or an active lurker. The way she relays the latest chapter, hehehehe definitely one of us! Saranghae authornim! P/s is it one of you @counsel05 @happychu @liana?? Heheheheheheh jk jk :D

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azra1430292364

azra said:

@tikah already pm @liana my dob and location

... Hehe, want to say hi again tu minsullians here... Im From malaysian (borneo) and im 29 yrs old(to old ha...;p),nice to know minsul thread r so active n uptodate. im just glad that i found this thread....so happy (again sorry for my bad bad english keke)

Hi azra! Yeayyyyyyyyyy i m from borneo too! 29 is not too old dear, my age do not even have '2' in it hehehehehe welcome welcome! Which part of borneo dear? The hornbill or the land below the wind? :D

Yay!!!!!! >:D< the land below the wind hehe...

Im at papar....u @nislatif which location... So glad im not d only 1 from borneo crazy bout this couple kekeke... :P

Guest nislatif

@azra hi jiran (neighbour)! I m team hornbill! But no worries! Borneo! Yeayyyyy! Hahaha now i m really happy to know i m no longer the only crazy person from borneo heheheh

Guest teruteru_chan

ravissant said: @ht01, are you talking about the "bubble wrap?"  I'll try to find the full clip later, but I saw those gifs on allkpop f (x) thread.  It says Chocolate 2009.  I'm guessing it's around their first debut, Chocolate Love MV bts probably?

Guest azra1430292364

@nislatif haha...ur right..jiran :-)

i miss sulli cute face and update so much.. R they going home now or still in la...im curious

hi @azra. welcome.

guys, i was watching fx koala and stumble upon this scene. watch at 10:12 . sulli was hugging Gwok Bu Song wax doll, and she's touching his abs when posing for picture, my thoughts were, "omo did she hug Minho like that too." Naughty, naughty Sulli. Hahaha.

So I guess it is safe to assume that MINSUL  will have no problem with the company because it is allowed and it's the best option for their artist, to date within the company. <:-P :-bd
Why Are There So Many Dating Rumors About SM Idols?

Why do SM Entertainment artists get caught up in dating rumors so often?

In an online community, some Korean netizens have decided to tackle that question with a post titled, “The reason why SM idols have a lot of dating scandals.” The reason, the netizen argued, is because SM’s Executive Producer, Lee Soo Man, encourages his idols to date each other.

In the post the netizen put up screenshots from the February 9 broadcast of MBC’s “Golden Fishery- Radio Star” where former SES member Shoo and Super Junior’s Kim Hee Chul talked about dating within the company. On the show the two of them confirmed that their boss Lee Soo Man actively supports dating within the company.

The MC Yoon Jong Shin asked Kim Hee Chul, “Is there a lot of dating outside the agency?” To which Kim Hee Chul replied, “Do people not usually date within the company?”

When MC Kim Gu Ra commented, “They date inside and outside the company”, Shoo made a surprising announcement. “Actually, the company pushes for dating within the company.”

When the MC expressed their surprise and doubt, Kim Hee Chul confirmed by quoting Lee Soo Man, “Yes, dating within the company is better. It is more comfortable for us and if a scandal erupts we can control it better.”

[excerpts..irrelevant omitted]

cre: soompi.com

....hmm that's why mobile phones are always visible whenever, where ever!!! =))

nislatif said: Ficworms : sunbae soulmate is updated! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/346552/40/sunbae-or-soulmate-minsul I hv a feeling that the authornim is one of us here, an active member or an active lurker. The way she relays the latest chapter, hehehehe definitely one of us! Saranghae authornim! P/s is it one of you @counsel05 @happychu @liana?? Heheheheheheh jk jk :D

Hello my MINSUL shippers! I'm back for now! Will be lurking mode still but will be back again to spazz with you guys once in a while! I miss everyone! Hello to the oldies! Hello to the newbies too! :) So happy you guys finally found the DATV interview! Haha! watch it! so cute as ever! I haven't read the thread for a long time so not even sure how I will back read! My gosh! I miss all my chingus so much and the craziness of our thread.  >:D< :x :P Hope all is well.
By the way my fellow Malaysian Chingus I will be in Kuala Lumpur in June. Around the 3rd week. I'll be attending a wedding so if any of you are available to meet up I want to meet you guys in person! I hope I have time. hehe. PM me if any of you want to meet up! :) I'll be back just dropping by!  :D

Guest anne nicolecarig

Don't know if this has been posted.. I'll post it either.. :))
Minho @ KBS 2FM‘s “Jang Yoon Ju Rooftop Room” Radio - 130319

24664_318144368289331_1374898808_n.jpg

Hulloooooo everyone.
I know, I'm not often here. So it'd be kinda weird to post this but still...
Can I gently remind you that this thread is a MINSUL thread. That means that, as much as I LOOOOOVE them all, we're not in a SHINee or f(x) thread. You can post anything related to Sulli & Minho's respective activities within their bands, to the extend of their bands' activities, but we won't go as far as talking about each member's activity. So. I am personally a Onew fan but I refrain myself from posting any news related to him. See? If I can do it, you can do it :D
See you later, gals (and boys. there are still boys here, huh??).
BFub2gVCQAEe-Iv.jpg#twimg

I'm tired but I'm watching you...

^:)^

Guest anne nicolecarig

Top 10 SM artists with best smile~ 
1. Kyuhyun 
2. Tiffany 
3. Siwon 
4. Sulli ♥
5. Sehun 
6. Leeteuk 
7. Yoona 
8. Onew 
9. Donghae 
10. Kai

Guest tenzeronine

hi llloooovvveeesss! Earlier this evening I just finish making a new MinSul blog, it's a Challenge blog I hope you can visit it and participate the 15 day of MinSul Challenge :)
BTW here is the link http://minsulchallenge.tumblr.com/  :) :) :)

mslee said: So I guess it is safe to assume that MINSUL  will have no problem with the company because it is allowed and it's the best option for their artist, to date within the company. <:-P :-bd
Why Are There So Many Dating Rumors About SM Idols?
....hmm that's why mobile phones are always visible whenever, where ever!!! =))

f(X) has been back to Korea already by no pics of Sulli, Krystal and Amber were spotted, only Vic and Luna were seen

Minho is heading back to Korea from Vietnam....

W Korea? When will they have the photoshoot? Or done already? Released on 22 March?

That party (forgot the name) to be held on 28 March? 

@azra and @nislatif and me from East Coast..Selangor to b specific...so combine the three of us...we'll have a complete map of Malaysia...ehihihi...owh...ur  not dat old la...trust me...we hav quite a range of age here..from secondary school student up to mommies...all are minsul shipper..ehihihi.. regardless of the age..we r all young in our heart..hihihi :)

@nislatif...chingu, kumbowo for the fic updates...its been a while since d last one...so chingu..ur still actively read fic? me...uhhuhuhuhu.. ahahaha... i tink so too...so who r you author-nim...show yourself...heee...we love reading ur fic redridinghoodie-sshi...thank you~~~

@cmgw celine...you're coming to Kuala Lumpur (KL)? Ngeee...do you know which specific part of KL? Me staying near by...maybe we can meet each other or something...hiii :)

Guest nilmemories

Hi guys! I've just come back from the airport, after having had seen our Minho off. And believe me, I'm on cloud number 9 now. He was so close, so handsome. He even waved his hand and smiled to all fans. But it was a too quick moment that I couldn't even take a picture of him. So sad :(. But I saw him with my own eyes. That's so so so great already. How lucky I am ^^. Wish he would come back to Vietnam at least one more time with all SHINee members and with Sulli too :)

Archived