• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

azra said: Hi minsulian...im azra,im new here but i've been liking this thread since february (silent reader)..i love minsul so much and im obsessed (i think so hehe), i can feel that minsul is real and they just want to hide it, sorry for my bad english ;p

Guest kyeoptaminsul

FX JUST ARRIVED IN KOREA :D Is minho coming back today ? cause he got signing tmrow right ? MINSUL REUNITINGGGG !!!

Guest azra1430292364

azra said:

Hi minsulian...im azra,im new here but i've been liking this thread since february (silent reader)..i love minsul so much and im obsessed (i think so hehe), i can feel that minsul is real and they just want to hide it, sorry for my bad english ;p

Welcome @azra.  Glad you can finally join us.  Pls. PM your location & DOB to @liana.  Thanks!  :)

Tq @ravissant for welcoming me. Can't wait for more minsul update... :-)

@jaysay...yes today is the day they were meant to arrive back in Korea...well if f(x) are back..then maybe Minho will be arriving anytime soon.

Guest azra1430292364

‎[iNFO]Top 10 the CUTEST KOREAN FEMALE IDOL :1. Sunny SNSD 2. IU3. Soyeon T-ara4. Sandara 2NE15. Taeyeon SNSD 6. Jiyeon T-ara7. Sulli f(x) ♥8. Victoria f(x) 9. Sohee Wonder Girls10. Boram T-ara

Sulli should be no 1... She is soooooo cute and the cutest idol i ever see...just my opinion ;-)

There's only photos of Luna and Vic on twitter but no Sulli, Amber and Krystal..well so far...that was on twitter.

I'm like pressing refresh button 100times to see if anything comes up :)) :)) :))

Guest azra1430292364

Hi @azra! Welcome to the thread >:D<

Hi @wonderstruck13 i like your nickname, im an hardcore taylor swift fan since 2008 (sorry of topic) can't hold it haha...

Hi @azra...Welcome to the beautiful thread of Minsul..heee...dun forget to PM liana your country n DOB ya...dear, my English r much more worst than u....dun be...ahaha...owh yesss...Minsul is real...they just..keeping it low..u know..under the so called oppa-donsaeng relationship...ehihihi :D :D :D 
urm...maybe we need a bit of Minsul dose in here...let me re-post @chocwenz gif in here...
remember dis?
chocwenz said: Okay, so I've come to a conclusion...........
Sulli does the PUSHING.......................NVH4J.gif?1
And Minho does the PULLING.....................7YPcGYq.gif
SZGuFyB.gif
What a cute push-and-pull couple we have hereeeeee :D

Guest bananadana

I don't like the game Minho had to do in Dream Team. It had to be so "clingy".. =))  haha Y'see what I did there?  =)) =))[No bad vibes intended. It was just a game after all.]Though I would die (and I know the rest of us here would too) if it was Sulli that became Minho's partner for DT. :D :D

Guest azra1430292364

Hi @azra...Welcome to the beautiful thread of Minsul..heee...dun forget to PM liana your country n DOB ya...dear, my English r much more worst than u....dun be...ahaha...owh yesss...Minsul is real...they just..keeping it low..u know..under the so called oppa-donsaeng relationship...ehihihi :D :D :D 

urm...maybe we need a bit of Minsul dose in here...let me re-post @chocwenz gif in here...

remember dis?

chocwenz said:

Okay, so I've come to a conclusion...........

Sulli does the PUSHING.......................

And Minho does the PULLING.....................

What a cute push-and-pull couple we have hereeeeee :D

and this...

dun u just love Minsul...mmm...ngeee... :x :x :x

Ahhhhhhh :x. ..i just can't hold it,i miss minsul interaction so much!!!! Need to rewatch ttby again :P

Guest azra1430292364

@tikah already pm @liana my dob and location

... Hehe, want to say hi again tu minsullians here... Im From malaysian (borneo) and im 29 yrs old(to old ha...;p),nice to know minsul thread r so active n uptodate. im just glad that i found this thread....so happy :-) :-) (again sorry for my bad bad english keke)

Guest nislatif

azra said: @tikah already pm @liana my dob and location
... Hehe, want to say hi again tu minsullians here... Im From malaysian (borneo) and im 29 yrs old(to old ha...;p),nice to know minsul thread r so active n uptodate. im just glad that i found this thread....so happy :-):-) (again sorry for my bad bad english keke)

Archived