♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

bananali said:

@nfma... Happy Birthdae to u sista!!

88895.gif\

May u have a wonderful time with family and friends!! ;)

@nilmemories... I guess I have not welcome u yet right? Hi there and have fun spazzing here in our MinSul thread ya... :-bd :-bd

@peach20kr.. its okie dear... u have been a great contributor.. :)

@lovelyrainy @nilmemories @liyun194 @liana.. tanks for all the info for Minho's Dream Team appearance in Vietnam... He's looking great there...

@ravissant... u've been keeping the thread energy up with ur wonderful pics n fanarts dear.. Gumawo.... :x :x

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Just de-lurking to say hi to all oldies and newbies alike! Happy birthday to all the people I missed. I've been a bad noona...moving cross country and all. haha!

Wishing for more MinSul moments soon! I need a refresher, otherwise I'm going to have to make up scenarios about them, aka write a bad/cheesy fanfic. haha...

Spazz with you later, lovelies!

@ravissant That's too funny...would you be able to post the full clip pls or even the link.

@nfma Happy Birthday, hope u have a awsome day.

off-stage image of Flaming Charisma Choi Minho...
tumblr_mjmkadjYYe1r9ky7ro1_250.gif tumblr_mjmkadjYYe1r9ky7ro2_250.gif
tumblr_mjmkadjYYe1r9ky7ro3_250.gif tumblr_mjmkadjYYe1r9ky7ro4_250.gif

he looks normal and cute....aha! :D
cuts from shinee wonderful days episode 5 credit to: jongryong tumblr
*edit*
tumblr_mjvzcfSgKz1rei7o5o1_400.gif

That male host kept clinging onto Sulli, he wouldn't let go. XD
f(4) pulling/pushing the male host off of Sulli, so they could be f(5) again. lol

credit to: allkpop fx thread

thanks for all lovely post in 1688 ♥

for @kayteezz, I love ur opinion abt our minsul.. its very reasonable, sriously! welcome here darl ♥

@ravissant hahahhahaha xD wth with that ajusshy.. and ur 2nd gifs, awefool! wkwkwkkwkw

@nfma happy bornday to youu.. have a great day!

@tikah wkwkwkkw... tumblr is ur 3rd homesweethome after this thread and twitter.. hahaa I used to be like that but now Im so busy with my sns acc T.T lool keep it up! u and nora unnie are the best! :*

for all, anyeonggg! ^^ zee in the HOUSE! ^.^

ahahaha... @zee i need to find a temporary home due to twitter is block at my office... aha :D but when i'm back at my real home...twitter will always be the first after the thread of cos...ahaha..well..ur so advanced zee...this unnie is not that technological person actually...i used to be..but since working..im like...aaaah...wateverr..ahaha!! thank god installing that naver line thing is so easy..if it needs so much configuration or setting i dun think i'll b using that...ahaha  :)>-
ZEE is back..back..back...heeee :D :D :D 

Guest azra1430292364

Hi minsulian...im azra,im new here but i've been liking this thread since february (silent reader)..i love minsul so much and im obsessed (i think so hehe), i can feel that minsul is real and they just want to hide it, sorry for my bad english ;p

Guest anne nicolecarig

‎[iNFO]

Top 10 the CUTEST KOREAN FEMALE IDOL :

1. Sunny SNSD 
2. IU
3. Soyeon T-ara
4. Sandara 2NE1
5. Taeyeon SNSD 
6. Jiyeon T-ara
7. Sulli f(x) ♥
8. Victoria f(x) 
9. Sohee Wonder Girls