• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teruteru_chan

i don't think this has been posted? another news coverage of sulli and soojung's etude house event 

sulli is so cheery and happy here. i love her chuckle and laugh ^^

Guest alecita

529720_532283980149067_703869421_n.png

Sulli's desire for 2013
"Let f (x) to become number one in Korea, all members do more variety shows & activities abroad together and continue to show songs and presentations in a unique style that no one else can do."
cr. news.nateeng: dooroham

Guest minsull

404920_534492953239697_53965180_n.jpg
I saw this and was supposed to say that SM is thinking about making a movie with f (x), SHINee and EXO...1 ...2...3... OMGG¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ O.O
PD waiting SHINee teaser

Guest alecita

minsull said: 404920_534492953239697_53965180_n.jpg
I saw this and was supposed to say that SM is thinking about making a movie with f (x), SHINee and EXO...1 ...2...3... OMGG¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ O.O
PD waiting SHINee teaser

Guest alecita

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"SHINee releases Jonghyun’s teaser photos for “Dream Girl”!cr:allkpop
20130209_shinee_jonghyun_dreamgirl2.jpg

Guest chellaaa

minsull said:

PD waiting SHINee teaser

OMG!!!!!! I'm almost with a cardiac arrest when I read it hahahahahaha,,,,,, let minsul  :x

Fx? Shinee? Exo?? Isnt that to the beautiful you?? When is this article released dear? Or TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU SEASON 2????!!!

Hello everyone :-h

I'm a f(x) fan (as you can tell by my username :P ) who started growing curious and keeping close watch on Minsul after watching TTBY by following this thread. You can say that I'm a long time lurker :)

I'm posting to let you know that this article:
minsull said: 404920_534492953239697_53965180_n.jpg
PD waiting SHINee teaser

Archived