• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyna1430292075

Someone wrote this on tumblr :
HIGH CUT Star Wishlist - Sulli: car

"I remembered when Kwanghee said on Strong heart that idols buy cars for dating. He said that during when he was talking about his dating life on how he bought a car so his girlfriend(from a seven-membered group) and him could date better. Also he was like ‘why do you think idols need a car in the first place? after all they have their manager to take them to their schedules so why do they need it? of course to date!’ something like that haha. So I was just wondering, I mean Sulli did wished that she wanted to drive? and now for the star wishlist a car, plus she’s more happy these past few days(much better than before, more smiley face like during running man etc.), the necklace too! she wouldn’t stop wearing it. It’ll be amazing if she have someone special by her side to make her happy, I approve anyone <3"

I bet if minho read this he'll be like "dude if anyone in this world is dating her then its ME ok duhhh!". 

Lol am I right minho?? :P

tumblr_mel5zi6EvQ1qhaej0o1_500.gif    

tumblr_mhptlhssL61qjf926o1_500.gif

Guest nislatif

bananali said:

Sulli's laugh is really infectious n cute... @gujilgujil @theboyfromthemoon n other fanboys/fangirls (inc me :D).. I dedicate this collection for u....

tumblr_mhodk5ENZA1rjawbyo7_250.gif

cr:sulligifs

While looking at these gifs.. can't help but hum this song... Nothin' On You by B.O.B feat Bruno Mars

...Beautiful girls all over the world.. I could be chasing but my time will be wasted.. they got nothin' on you baby... nothin' on you baby... :-\" :-\"

I wish Minho said that to Sulli... tat no one is nothing compared to her... coz she's special.. one n only Choi Sulli....  :x :x :-bd :-bd

Guest chellaaa

hellooo... does anyone know where to watch shinhwa broadcast eng subs where shinee were the guests??? seems like most of em are blocked on youtube :( 

Guest cmshrty

Huge blizzard where I live right now! Using this time to rest and watch everything Minho and Sulli related lol.

Everyone else up in the East Coast, here in the US with me, stay safe!

cmshrty said:

Huge blizzard where I live right now! Using this time to rest and watch everything Minho and Sulli related lol.

Everyone else up in the East Coast, here in the US with me, stay safe!

@cmshrty.... Keep Safe.... :)

Yes keep safe and stay warm! Check in when you can. :-)

Guest kayteezz

omg, this may have already been posted since I just started following this thread recently. 
well, even if minho and yuri danced together... sulli can dance sexy too! 

Guest minsull

sulli omma in the min. 00:25 looking slightly to the table or place where it was minho appa
I'm lying. was watching from the min. 00:22 to 00:25 to where it was minho
8-> \:D/

Archived