• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Sulli's laugh is really infectious n cute... @gujilgujil @theboyfromthemoon n other fanboys/fangirls (inc me :D).. I dedicate this collection for u....

tumblr_mhodk5ENZA1rjawbyo1_250.giftumblr_mhodk5ENZA1rjawbyo2_250.gif
tumblr_mhodk5ENZA1rjawbyo3_250.giftumblr_mhodk5ENZA1rjawbyo4_250.gif
tumblr_mhodk5ENZA1rjawbyo5_250.giftumblr_mhodk5ENZA1rjawbyo6_250.gif
tumblr_mhodk5ENZA1rjawbyo8_250.giftumblr_mhodk5ENZA1rjawbyo7_250.gif

cr:sulligifs

While looking at these gifs.. can't help but hum this song... Nothin' On You by B.O.B feat Bruno Mars

...Beautiful girls all over the world.. I could be chasing but my time will be wasted.. they got nothin' on you baby... nothin' on you baby... :-\" :-\"

I wish Minho said that to Sulli... tat no one is nothing compared to her... coz she's special.. one n only Choi Sulli....  :x :x :-bd :-bd

Guest ravissant

@bananali @ravissant @flamingshawol and anyone else who wanted to know...is this the gif you guys were referring to?

Yes! This is it! Who posted this 1st again & w/c page was it on?

nislatif said: zee said: @nislatif omfg!!! she's ambeerrr??? whoaaaaa, I didn't recognize her before :x :x and about vic-umma and krystal, I'm not surprised at all (since I always seen them with those outfit. about sulli, a goddess like usual :x and for my last comment for luna, seriously??? she looks like an old woman who had just married =)) (bianee affxtion, just say what I think) :)) =))

@nislatif.. Let's hunt that makeup artist!!!! :-w :-w ~X(  ~X(  The Penguin n the Frog... my dear are u writing a book for MinSul's children in the future?? 
=)) =)) =))

@ravissant... ah sori dear I have no idea who posted that pic n the exact page number.. if I do happened to see it.. while backreading I'll inform u ya...   ;)

bananali said: nislatif said: zee said: @nislatif omfg!!! she's ambeerrr??? whoaaaaa, I didn't recognize her before :x :x and about vic-umma and krystal, I'm not surprised at all (since I always seen them with those outfit. about sulli, a goddess like usual :x and for my last comment for luna, seriously??? she looks like an old woman who had just married =)) (bianee affxtion, just say what I think) :)) =))

@lyna.. thanks for the Inkigayo video dear... Sulli looks so adorable in the sailor-inspired dress.. :x :x  then at 1:23 she wore a giant blue bow... hehehe...n at 1:41 she sang "Ottoke" n I was like.. eh that's the song that Minho sang with Jjong.. Magic Girl or something rite (someone posted tat vid before... ) SO MINSULAR!! hahaha...  :)) :)) at 6:33 MinSul is near to each other as in Sulli was reading her cue cards n Minho was turning back..hehe.. at 7:17 Jjong dragged Sulli over n she danced!! hehehehe... :D:D:D

Archived