• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choielle

Listening to Electric Shock makes me remember how my co-majors reacted upon hearing these parts:

Chung chung chungbunhae ni sarangi gwabunhae

geok geok geokhage nal akkineun geo dara

Reactions:

Wow, cute voice!

Cute!

Her voice is so refreshing.

who sang that part??

Aheeemm...it's ssul ya know!

Other part:

Uisa seonsaengnim (yeah)

Igeon nwongayo (haha)

Sumi gappeugo (yeah)

yeori nayo (oh)

Reactions:

Don't tell me it's the same girl??? *nod.nod.nod

how come her voice is like a baby??

Soo cute.. then she sang that part, with lyrics that she's the only one who can understand =))

Bluetoooothh please!!!

Hahaha :))

Sulli.. 10 thumbs up..LOL =))

Guest Karina1430292067

ajengwoo said: @karina it's available on android store dear :) i dont know the app available on apple or not since i use samsung. i think it's available for apple since apple is a big brand =)

Guest anne nicolecarig

[share]
I have a friends who are MINYUL shippers. And they kept saying that MINYUL is better than MINSUL so I get very angry at them. But they're still be my friends no matter what. I'm just upset that they cannot support me as their friend, but then I realized that we have our own opinions so I respect if they're MINYUL shippers. I'm very glad to found a page like this where there are MUINSUL shippers where I can express my opinions & feelings!! You guys are daebak! MINSUL fighting! :))

Guest anne nicolecarig

[share]
I have a friends who are MINYUL shippers. And they kept saying that MINYUL is better than MINSUL so I get very angry at them. But they're still be my friends no matter what. I'm just upset that they cannot support me as their friend, but then I realized that we have our own opinions so I respect if they're MINYUL shippers. I'm very glad to found a page like this where there are MUINSUL shippers where I can express my opinions & feelings!! You guys are daebak! MINSUL fighting! :))

Guest choielle

@anne nicolecarig, Yeahhhh!!! I'm a Filipina.. Apart from sharing the same nationality, I do share the same situation with you, having friends who are Minyul shippers and having a geat time defending our MINSUL.. they have their own opinion and preferences, but I still think that we are the best! Kekekeke.. stating a fact is not a sin right?? :))

Archived