♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

counsel05 said: tikah said:
@counsel05..i think donating is optional...not compulsory...writing a message would do.. And it stated there it is much better to write in Hangul...but i guess its quite troublesome neh...i wonder whether we can do sort of msg compilations like the one we do in TTBY thread...can't remember who've done it..huu..

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning chingus! Been a long time! Back reading now im only on page 1409! I was like OMG WHAT HAPPEN? I was like for sure everyone is talking about the SMA push and pull incident. Saying hi first and be back to lurking as I will be busy again the whole day. Hehe. Have a great spazzing day everyone! :)

tikah said: whoa @cmshrty...you found another fancam...daebakkk!!!! let see...okie... i saw Minho heads turning to look at Sulli's at 0.09 then...i saw Jonghyun (CNBlue) patting Sulli's back..did Minho notice that?? hee.. and I think starting at 0.28 Minho heads seems to looking at Sulli's spot and he keeps on looking there quite a long time....i bet his his auto focus can't seems to leave Mama Sulli out of his sight..  :)>-

@ravissant waaaaaa!!! y r u posting all those precious moments in TTBY...waaa..You brings back the memories of TaeHee...oh my! those looks...Kang Tae Joon!!!! huhuhu..aish! feels like wanna watch TTBY again.... :)

tikah

wrote:

»Whoa!!! so we're sending Sulli's a message then....yeay!! we should invite all Minsullians also than...waaaaahhhh!!! i feel excited already...i wonder how's Sulli reactions when she reads our msg plus it is from Minsullians..hehehehe... :D :D :D okie...captain..me going out...will read your PM as soon as I checked in here later ya..okie guys...c u later...  :-h

Guest choielle

Good News for Filipinos. I knew this news since January 2013 but I will just update it here. lol.

The whole SMent will be here on september 26. but there was no time & place specified.

And another good news: MAMA AWARDS 2014 will be held on MALOLOS, BULACAN, PHILIPPINES. :)) So we should grab our own tickets to see our beloved bias specialy MINSUL. :'>

Woaah!!!! I truly hope/wish/pray that this is true. This is daebak, the realization of my dream....

Guest jhologs

Timnat2010

said:I tried to listen to what the MC was saying to compare the time when Sulli turned her head to her right before leaving herseat for the stage with the clip which I posted just now, showing Shinee's reaction when f(x) won. Minho's mouth was just wide open t that time^^

Guest jhologs

@nislatif super nice edit of our Papa Minho and Mama Sulli.  The 2nd one is so much better than the original version I saw somewhere online, hahaha!!!  :))
@bananali now you have an equally nice avatar :D
Sorry for the late post as I'm still backreading through 15+ pages :(   

Guest Karina1430292067

ajengwoo

said: i already downloaded the app. but im a lil bit confused because it is written in hangul ㅠ.ㅠ

etude should release the english version

:((

Archived