♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

mslee said: annyeong!!!! waaaaa...it has been a loooonnnngggg time since I posted here!!! sorry for not dropping by guys, though I miss you all of course! Just got a little busy. i was reading some post at some other thread, [to update my blog] and then a notification pop up. KOMOWO @bananali for mentioning me. really appreciated that you have not yet forgotten your unnie. Well, of course, I decided to visit here and thank you for mentioning my minsul vids. I may not be around but I still strongly ship those two adorable kids. and besides, I don't need confirmation about their true status, coz photos and actions SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS! right?
i see there are lots of shippers here already, this thread won't go stale. shout outs to all shippers...@counsel05, @liana, @zee, @ravissant, @nislatif, and to all who I failed to mention who are the pioneers of this amazing thread. thumbs up to you guys for all the hard work.
unnie here has a blog to update always but my heart stays here with you. I hope that you can also visit me sometimes at my page and read all things MinSul. for now I have not written anything new except for my short clips of recent photos turned into video as @bananali has recommended. 
again, HAPPY MINSUL EVERYONE. KEEP THE MINSUL LOVE AND SPREAD THE MINSUL LOVE!!!

FIGHTING!!!!
MWAHHHHHH!!!! :P:D;)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys, gtg :)
but before that, let me drop some comments to some of you :
@nislatif super daebak on your edit pic that used by @bananali, LOVE IT!! keep it up gal :x
@Timnat2010 thanks for your bionic eyes, and that gif :x u have made my day, thank you so much! :*
@liana miss u dear, hope to see u again
@chocwenz thanks for your gif dear :*
@mariamocha21 love ur calendar :x
and to the rest, please take care :)
will miss u guys!
anneyong 
:-h

Guest ssulminho

I'm actually on my iphone mode now.. Have refreshed for like 3-4 times already and it said that "tuis video is currently unavailable" @bananali..

I'll try again :)

Guest keciltann

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/315655/when-i-meet-ice-princess-minho-music-shinee-sulli-minsul-love @shawolbaby fanfic update :)

Guest choielle

i'm on F5 once again.. maybe this key will think that i'm mad at him/her/it.. lolz :)) because i keep on pressing him/her/it. HAHAHAHA. =))

Guest ssulminho

I think so @nislatif... :( but do you mind copying the youtube link here? Or the title of the video above? I've got YT app here

Guess it would work :D

I just can't stop the urge of every Minsultractions hehehehe i'll try everything :P:)) :)) :))

Guest nislatif

ssulminho said: I think so @nislatif... :( but do you mind copying the youtube link here? Or the title of the video above? I've got YT app here
Guess it would work :D

I just can't stop the urge of every Minsultractions hehehehe i'll try everything :p:)):)):))

@bananali said:@mslee... how can I ever forget u dear???? You are one of the pioneers n most strongest supporters of MinSul around!!  Miss u too!! I hope that u will still b ard with us for long   Let's have fun together ya... *nodding head*... And I LOVE UR BLOG TOO!!!
@ravissant said: awww, Ate!  Thank you for the shout out.  As @liana said before, "this is all por da lob (for the love) of MinSul."  I do visit your blog site, in fact it was one of the sites that popped up when I was searching for anything that's related to these cute kids when I was just starting to get into them.  You're doing a great job w/ that blog of yours.  Keep up the good work! 
thank you.now i do really feel I miss this thread...super missed it!!!!well, I will just share this one hope that even though it was already posted [not sure, not yet back reading...omo, seems gonna have to back read a lot!!!] i just want to say that uri MinSul complimented each other by their outfits, with the matching rhinestones (?) on their dress. as I would like to see it that way. guess my eyes want to see something common on my MinSul.:))
tumblr_mhlo81bpuB1qem9p0o1_500.jpg
as always, both are lovely and dashing!
thanks to  mylovelytaeminnie for this cute gif
tumblr_mhljl9AqHh1rliilwo5_250.giftumblr_mhljl9AqHh1rliilwo6_250.gif
and to  jinriee for this one
tumblr_mhlbx8IFcv1s1vjoko1_250.giftumblr_mhlbx8IFcv1s1vjoko3_250.gif
sulli is so cute and love the way she laughs!!!!
goodnight and sweetdreams to all! ;) I-)

@ravissant, actually, I want synchronized clip! Someone who are skillful enough to combine the clip I posted, the clip of f(x) walking from thir seats to the stage(rem Sulli turned to her right and smiled before leaving her seat for the stage?) and this one

Guest choielle

got to sleep everyone (:|

to those with different time zones from us, enjoy!

..signing off I-)

MINSUL IS REAL. MINSUL IS LOVE. So, what do we get??? REAL LOVE :x

I tried to listen to what the MC was saying to compare the time when Sulli turned her head to her right before leaving herseat for the stage with the clip which I posted just now, showing Shinee's reaction when f(x) won. Minho's mouth was just wide open t that time^^

Archived