• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nislatif

lilla42 said: i have paused and re watched lots of times and it seems to me that at the begining minho was looking for someone, for a second i thought it was sulli, but the i realized it was taemin, minho was  smiling from ear to ear because he had found taemin... :))
later when krystal was running with sulli and key and taemin follow them, yes is true that minho hold sulli's hand for a second but was just a happy accident, and when the boys and girls :D where out of the picture minho turned back and was kind of pissed, but i think it was just because of taemin leaving him and sadly not because of sulli :((
but hey this is just my humble opinion  

Guest jhologs

Hallo crew mates!!!

Just dropping by to say that I'm still alive. :)) So much work to do but I have to find at least 5 minutes per hour to do my backreading (stress reliever).  Will have to analyze the latest MinSul moment from the SMA later.  I need 101% full concentration/focus.  :D

Yep!  I have at least 20+ pages more to go . . . :-S

MinSul_BB_Cream_zpse440c1b9.jpg

I'm soooo buying this BB Cream!!!

(Sorry if already posted) . . . :P

mariamocha21 said:

I know it's late, well, to where I am is almost 4 am and I know in some part of the world, it's a half day,  sorry for the delay. Here we go!!!Minsul February  ;)

Woahhhhhhhh!! You did it again dear! Daebakkk! Its almost 5 pm here and am at work and sleepy..that calendar woaaaahh had woken me up!! Heheheheh what was sulli doing with that camera, with topless minho? :-\"

err..looks like Ssul wanted to do some documentation :P

Guest lilla42

nislatif said: lilla42 said: i have paused and re watched lots of times and it seems to me that at the begining minho was looking for someone, for a second i thought it was sulli, but the i realized it was taemin, minho was  smiling from ear to ear because he had found taemin... :))
later when krystal was running with sulli and key and taemin follow them, yes is true that minho hold sulli's hand for a second but was just a happy accident, and when the boys and girls :D where out of the picture minho turned back and was kind of pissed, but i think it was just because of taemin leaving him and sadly not because of sulli :((
but hey this is just my humble opinion  

Guest jhologs

@happychu don't forget to eat your lunch, I bet you need a lot of energy today . . . :))

My head hurts so bad right now, I'm not sure if it's from work or from something else or from . . . from . . . from the 'birds that suddenly appear'?!? . . . nuninuninuninuninu . . . =))

Archived