• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@suhadazainuddin I saw Sulli's shirt too. But I think her "It's Over" shirt is rather relate to Shinee's New album than anything else. It's more like "Time to play together is over." Minho'd be so busy with his new album. Perhaps spend less time with her. I'm sure Minho will try to manage his time to see his girl. They are lebelmate. No worry. I'm not worried. :x :x

pattse said:

@suhadazainuddin I saw Sulli's shirt too. But I think her "It's Over" shirt is rather relate to Shinee's New album than anything else. It's more like "Time to play together is over" more than anything, I think. Minho'd be so busy with his new album. Less time together. I'm sure Minho will try to manage his time to see his girl. They are lebelmate. No worry. I'm not worried. :x :x

@liana by the way I'm going to miss you!!!!! Hope to hear from you soon! Take care and God bless! Great pictures of Shinee and f(x)! Really nice and clear pics of people who captured it. To my dear pervy noonas did you observe one of the pictures of Minho? That gold pants is not a good idea! Haha including myself in the list of the pervy one's! Haha my bad! Just guest on what picture posted above. ;) =))

pattse said:

@suhadazainuddin I saw Sulli's shirt too. But I think her "It's Over" shirt is rather relate to Shinee's New album than anything else. It's more like "Time to play together is over." Minho'd be so busy with his new album. Perhaps spend less time with her. I'm sure Minho will try to manage his time to see his girl. They are lebelmate. No worry. I'm not worried. :x :x

Archived