• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing those fan accounts about how the other idols are so welcoming and caring of him really touched my heart.. It's good to know that even if he went alone, he has a lot of friends who would take care of him and cheer him on in his members' absence.. I feel that this shows how close these idols are in their industry - they may be competitors but they also look out for each other, which really is a good sight to see.. I've known a few of those idols that were mentioned to welcome Minho, but now I really see them in a new light.. Thanks for sharing them, @liana and others as well :)
And seeing Sulli wearing that white coat, all I can think about is Dr Sulli & patient Minho :)) :)) :))

Okay first post for the day for me.... I have been speed back reading and I concur to what @chocwenz said this unfortunate incident somehow brings the idol closer and Minho felt how he is loved not only by fans but fellow label mates and idols as well. I cannot really say that all of this at the expense of Minho since he was not the only one who was injured, @nislatif shared to us a news article about who were injured and still fortunate for Minho to managed himself to walk and finish the race though walking already. As they say .. even in accidents or unfortunate events always look at the bright side of it. Gladly I believe Minho is out of danger and perhaps resting now. I hope he will recover fast and can compete again in the future. :x
Re: the Sulli etude CF .. its only now i learned that the boys has to choose the winner?? Hmmm pretty interesting concept but we all know who we want to win .. but as correctly pointed out I think both will win since after all BOTH were introduced as new female endorsers/models of the product. As to how they would present it.. only Minho knows ;):P :x
I have seen pics posted on Minho's event and even the "sad" vid as well as Sulli's pictures in Happy Camp. I would like to know if there were pics of Sulli upon her arrival in Incheon. Does anybody know what the current update with Minho and Sulli now?? Hope not too demanding to ask.. ;)) ;)

Guest chellaaa

In my opinion, minho will choose both of them.. Its impossible for etude to only chose one between sulli and krystal.. Looking that etude already shoot many adv for sulli and krystal for their products.. And by choosing sulli over krystal means the baby choux base is better than jelly lipstick, which is impossible for etude to treat its products...

But i have to salute etude here for its good marketing plan :) using the popularity of minsul and minstal to gain attention frm fans.. And thank you etuuddee!!!

chellaaa said: In my opinion, minho will choose both of them.. Its impossible for etude to only chose one between sulli and krystal.. Looking that etude already shoot many adv for sulli and krystal for their products.. And by choosing sulli over krystal means the baby choux base is better than jelly lipstick, which is impossible for etude to treat its products...

But i have to salute etude here for its good marketing plan :) using the popularity of minsul and minstal to gain attention frm fans.. And thank you etuuddee!!!

Calling for Indonesian Minsullians @zheisya, @keciltann, @chellaaa, @dazzlingshock, @Giya, and @zee maybe =pmy friend (she is f(x)'s fangirl) said that she already saw Minho and Sulli's posters on Etude in Plaza Senayan, Jakartaaaaaaaah wanna go there soon, only to take MInsul's poster photo  :)) :)) :))

Guest chellaaa

chellaaa said:

In my opinion, minho will choose both of them.. Its impossible for etude to only chose one between sulli and krystal.. Looking that etude already shoot many adv for sulli and krystal for their products.. And by choosing sulli over krystal means the baby choux base is better than jelly lipstick, which is impossible for etude to treat its products...

But i have to salute etude here for its good marketing plan using the popularity of minsul and minstal to gain attention frm fans.. And thank you etuuddee!!!

I hope it won't turn into shippers war such Minsul vs Minstallike unnie @liana 's signature "RESPECT, Give it to Get it"

Yep. Its silly looking how fans fighting over that. But the facts their idols (minho, sulli & krystal) are fine even close to each other. Lol.. Still.. Minho.. I know u like sulli ;) hahahaha

Guest keciltann

craziedayzie said: Calling for Indonesian Minsullians @zheisya, @keciltann, @chellaaa, @dazzlingshock, @Giya, and @zee maybe =pmy friend (she is f(x)'s fangirl) said that she already saw Minho and Sulli's posters on Etude in Plasa Senayan, Jakartaaaaaaaah wanna go there soon, only to take MInsul's poster photo  :)) :)) :))

I somehow agree with @chellaaa.. Don't know how Etude plan to do it, but I don't think they will ever choose one product over another, isn't it quite silly to do that if they want both products to sell?? Might as well only promote one product!! On top of that, isn't there the 'voting' issue, where the viewers/customers are supposed to vote?? If that's so, why are they revealing photos of the boys' selections? Maybe it's a way they're using just to get the votes in.. 
@craziedayzie I also hope it won't turn the fandoms against each other... I do like Krystal although my ultimate bias in f(x) is, of course, Sulli.. But splitting the fans up like that can't bring any good at all.. I don't know what they're trying to achieve by revealing the photos of they boys' choices, but I hope the end result will be pleasing or satisfactory for both Sulli and Krystal fans :)

Archived